IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they already know.

Also, it's much less alarming to ask for help.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Maybe you're right. Maybe Libby was too polite to refuse to help, but suspicious enough to keep her phone video running.

Yes, and another thought that crossed my mind is that Libby was maybe carrying a backpack which would be known by the family member that dropped her off and she slipped her phone in a front pocket of the backpack (not her pocket). He may have thrown that backpack away and LE just wants a witness to it. That may be the reason her phone was pinging all over town and maybe they found the backpack with her phone in it.
Yes! They aren't asking for a BOLO on the pack. They are asking if anyone saw someone discard it!!!! So could be in their possession already.

But here's the bug in that ointment...
If it WAS found wouldn't they say:
Was anyone in the vicinity of John way and Jay Street between the 13th (and the day it was retrieved)?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

IMO The video can't be long or of good quality because the pic of the perp is the best one they got same for the audio to say the audio is so horrific they can't share anymore to me is a leap if there was a lot more audio then they would have a better idea of how many people were involved. they could say at least two males or something to that effect... IMO Le is bluffing and they have all their cards on the table which is why the Billboards are going up that's a lot of money ... why not just release more info ??? Occams Razor
when asked if they'd share more of the video they replied "we hope we dont have too" i think that tells us its at least semi horrific.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

IMO these girls deaths may not be horrific like we presume. The Le of this town are not use to murder scenes especially with children in comparison a Chicago officer may not have had the same reaction this is small town USA big difference.. I'm from Wisconsin it takes a lot more to shock me when it comes to this stuff horrific to me is Jeffery Dahmer.. JMO

Part Two of Gray Hughes YouTube videos re: locations of suspect and victims and overview of the locations involved

[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

All I can say is WOW! I have looked at it more than once, and slowed it down on youtube to .25 speed and hi def to follow it all. What we have discussed, this person has nailed!

Kudos in a huge way to this person as to their skills, and leading us through without words at all to follow along. I can see that this person's work product being part of a trial video for jurors! :praying:

Just amazing work and a shout out to Gray Hughes.

At this point, I have nothing to offer to catch this guy. But going back to the day the girls were found, I thought I read where the searchers followed foot prints. I don't think that they ever said where.

If he took the girls from the bridge and across the creek, I wonder if he left by walking up over Mr. Logans property, leaving only his tracks.

I saw where in his video Hughes thinks he parked in town and walked to and from. Just not sure that someone wouldn't have seen him. If he crossed the creek, he now has the bottom if his jeans wet, as well as whatever footwear he had on.

But not sure coming up to 300W is any better of a theory. Unless he parked at the cemetery.

I just don't know. I do know I want him caught.

Oh, and my opinion about the billboards:

Maybe LE has connected his DNA to multiple unsolved crimes across the country, or they think he's a truck driver or someone that travels frequently, or they are just sending him a message that he has no where to run.

All MOO.

Hoping for breaking news before another thread.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I wonder if he had a change of clothes - hence reference to the backpack and/or evidence possibly left at the scene leading to a quick identification as a suspect. So, maybe his jeans were no longer wet.

I know the homeowners at the home was searched were cleared but is the home in such proximity that footprints could have lead them to that property and thus justifying a search warrant?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I wonder if he had a change of clothes - hence reference to the backpack and/or evidence possibly left at the scene leading to a quick identification as a suspect. So, maybe his jeans were no longer wet.

I know the homeowners at the home was searched were cleared but is the home in such proximity that footprints could have lead them to that property and thus justifying a search warrant?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Looking at the maps posted earlier, I would say the answer to your last question is probably yes?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

This is my theory. Abby's pic was uploaded at 2:07. According to the billboards he was last seen at 2:30. They were being picked up at 3-3:30. So, that's 30-60 minutes he had. I'd bet $ he was there and heard their ride calling for them or honking the horn.
i thought everything ive read has said it wasnt until 5:30 that they where supposed to be picked up

Were the viewings or visitations held in one location for both girls? Just curious.

There was a visitation/memorial for both (with open caskets). Then separate funerals were held later.

IMO these girls deaths may not be horrific like we presume. The Le of this town are not use to murder scenes especially with children in comparison a Chicago officer may not have had the same reaction this is small town USA big difference.. I'm from Wisconsin it takes a lot more to shock me when it comes to this stuff horrific to me is Jeffery Dahmer.. JMO

Two baby girls regardless of how they were murdered is horrific to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i thought everything ive read has said it wasnt until 5:30 that they where supposed to be picked up

You're right. According to our timeline thread they were scheduled to be picked up at 5:30. I'll correct my other post as well.

when asked if they'd share more of the video they replied "we hope we dont have too" i think that tells us its at least semi horrific.

How does that spell horrific IMO that's a bluff... they would never release the sounds of them being killed and for good reason it wouldn't help anything do if there is more to his voice on the audio then why not give us more to identify the FBI can take snip it's of a conversation and let us her the male without hearing the girls am I really the only person thinking this?

This is beautiful. 

That just broke my heart into a million pieces!! It seems like Abby was an only child....her poor mother. I just can't imagine losing my only child...not to mention losing a child like this. This monster robbed Abby's mother of SOO much....she may never be a grandparent now. I wish I could help her!

Yes, kik did help with that case thankfully, but if you read about kik, it is true that they have a history of being less than helpful with LE despite what they say publicly. It is easy to understand the reason why. They advertise themselves as being anonymous and untraceable which is why teenagers and criminals find the app so appealing. They will lose users if it turns out that they aren't as anonymous as the app claims. The articles I have read about kik are truly horrifying. kik estimates that 40 percent of American teenagers use kik and an admitted pedophile went on record to say kik is a criminals playground. Just imagine 40 percent of our nation's children are on a website frequented by rapists and pedophiles. We absolutely should not wonder why LE in this case said to "know what your kids are doing" even if it turns out there is/was no SM connection to this horrible crime. I also suspect LE might have gone national because they fear an underground pedophilia ring...JMO.

I can't imagine anything would upset/horrify the relatives of the girls any more than burying their loved ones already has. Except maybe never knowing who did it because investigators refused to release information which could have led to the capture of the perpetrators...

I'm highly confident the LEOs are releasing the best, most pertinent information they can to id the suspect. It is to be assumed that they have significantly more information that they are not releasing. There are a lot of LE working on this and most certainly they round table discuss what info to release and what to not release. I would argue every one of them want this suspect apprehended asap for myriad reasons not the least of which is the family. These men and women of LE need our support and understanding. I'm pretty sure if they had a clear pic of his face of any kind it would be plastered like wallpaper everywhere they could put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr