IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the LE unfortunately doesn't have any idea who this guy is... in fact they don't have much more information at all other than time and cause of death. How do they not know if that's his voice? so how many male voices were on the audio? if more than one wouldn't that be relevant information for the public to know this is a team or group of males abducting and killing children? or couldn't they just sat we can't be certain but all evidence at this point leads us to believe that's the suspect in the picture is the voice on the audio? if they can't figure that much out I'm concerned we may never get closure for these girls. By now if the LE had something they would be all over it ... the FBI does not stay on one case until it's solved they have to move on time is ticking before this gets handed back to the local LE
Here's a thought - what if all the interviews with RSO's and locals and nearbys were recorded and they can have the FBI compare those taped voices to the audio captured by Libby on her phone? That would be great.

Eller Pond is not the same. The Monon bridge is on the Geocache list as "high bridge".

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

But the post linked before was to a geocache a few days before. There could have been a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have there been any missing persons/murders associated with geocaching?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

<modsnip>I think they have a few people in mind, but can't find them and want a tip to confirm their inklings. JMO. That's a LOT of billboards to put up if they know who he is. That is seriously not cheap.

I can't believe the family didn't already tell LE about this.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

How do you know? They may have, I feel strongly they did. LE used a lot of language that implied they knew this was a cyber crime. JMO.

Excellent catch. Does anyone know where Eller pond is in relation to Delphi? Is it also in or around the town? Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

http://www.carrollcountyindiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=209&Itemid=158

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana ellers pond.png
    indiana ellers pond.png
    821.1 KB · Views: 801
Since the murder of Libby and Abigail, 2 other teens near the same age have gone missing. One in Kokomo and another in New Castle.

http://www.missingandunsolved.com/indiana/

Can someone with access to the GeoCache site see if the Eller Pond poster has cache's in these areas too?

How do you know? They may have, I feel strongly they did. LE used a lot of language that implied they knew this was a cyber crime. JMO.

Agree. I don't think this is information unknown to LE. I just don't think they have enough to hold someone in custody without the DNA results. I think they know who the suspect is but I'm not so sure they know where he is. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I know what I believe and think. I wasn't talking about anybody other than myself.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I would like to hear from some of the new members regarding their theories with out mentioning any new suspects other than the man on the bridge.....

I don't know if I count as a new member but I definitely think he acted alone but controlled them with fear and that this was a crime of opportunity. For example, sorry to be graphic, holding a knife to one girls throat and threatening to kill her if either of them yelled or tried to get away. EAR/ONS (a serial killer) did something similar - he would break into couples homes, balance dishes on the backs of husbands and rape their wives right in front of them - he told the husbands he would kill the wife if any of the dishes fell. Another way he could have controlled them is with acting overly trustworthy. Rodney Alcala lured his victims by posing as a photographer - he wold approach them with fancy equipment, take photos and ask them to meet again or at his place.

I honestly cannot guess what caused initial contact. Maybe he's a lunatic that was really pissed off about being in a photograph. Maybe he walked casually up to them acting friendly and grabbed one of them as a sort of hostage and told them if they didn't follow his directions the one or both of them would die.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/02/24/nation...-kck-billboard-seeking-tips-in-teens-murders/

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- A billboard along one of the metro's busiest highways is now asking for your help in finding a killer.

The sign popped up alongside I-35 near exit 233A in Kansas City, Kan.

"It doesn't matter how big or small the information they give us,&#8221; said Cassie Lane, lead communicator at Carroll County&#8217;s 911 Center. &#8220;It doesn't matter how close or far the information is. Every call is looked into."

&#8220;We're hopeful,&#8221; said Lane. &#8220;Every time it rings, we wonder if that's going to be the call, the person whatever it is the clue that we need to find who it is."

Dispatchers helping with the investigation have already fielded more than 5,000 calls offering tips.
&#8220;We're getting everything from, &#8216;I think this [is a] person I&#8217;ve known, that they're immediate family, or it&#8217;s this person who I knew 30 years ago when I went to college with him.&#8217;"

"We won't stop,&#8221; Lane said. &#8220;It doesn't matter how long this takes. We will continue."

The encrypted message/hint at the High Bridge is : "Magnetic. Can be gotten from above but only using your touch."

I guess this is what LE was looking for a the bridge the other day.

I hate to disrupt a new line of conversation (thankfully!), but can someone who has been following check this out for me:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13178615#post13178615

I am doing some frequently brought up info posts in the media thread, so people can be directed there when they have the questions that have been discussed to no end. Am I missing any key points to add to the Snapchat photo post? I feel like I did that one too easily and want to be able to edit within my 15 minutes! Thanks.

There is a geocache at the area they were. Someone else posted a link to that page and one of the comments said you had to go down under the bridge to get to it. I wonder if that is why the girls were there and someone told them they had to go down the hill to get to it?

Very possible and also possible the perp frequented other geocache sites.

The one we read about said you dont take the "find". You just sign that you found it on a bulletin type board thingy once you find the cache. He may have even signed another cache site somewhere if he is a geocacher.

I agree with others that this is a huge find.

The photo of one of the girls looking down by herself as she walked seems like she was looking for a cache.

I do believe that was their motive to be there that day.

This is huge IMO. Hope LE is aware and if not they need to be.

RE: The GeoCaching theory.

Was it not posted somewhere (I think in a post on Heavy.com) that someone said they saw a man fitting that description days before the attack under the bridge area?

[chills]

Delphi in upper left corner ~ red dot shows Eller pond...
Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 10.49.04 PM.png
Excellent catch. Does anyone know where Eller pond is in relation to Delphi? Is it also in or around the town? Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I would like to hear from some of the new members regarding their theories with out mentioning any new suspects other than the man on the bridge.....
I am a new member and I also live about 1 hour north of Delphi.

IMO, I think the girls MAY have gone to the trail to meet up with someone, perhaps someone one of the girls met online. This person may have represented himself online to be a young boy (age 17 or 18). That would explain how he knew they would be there.

IMO, Perhaps the bridge man somehow got the girls to go into the woods on their own accord by telling them a story, like I lost my dog in the wood--can you help me look for him. Or, there is a wounded baby deer that needs help, can you help me. After he got them deep into the woods, he then took control of them.

Just some of my own thoughts, my own opinions.:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member