IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I noticed about his voice was his clear articulation, especially on the L sound in the 'hill." It stood right out to me that this is no person who seems outwardly insane to others.

I went back to listen if he might have said "Down DA hill." He definitely said "Down THE hill." He did not pronounce the as "thee". It seems not many people pronounce the as thee anymore but lots say da. IMO of course.Down would be the only word that might be pronounced differently in regions of the U.S.

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but Eller Pond is only 16 miles away from Delphi.

If this is related to geocache, l will cry like a baby.

I enjoy geocache liie millions of other people.

I went back to listen if he might have said "Down DA hill." He definitely said "Down THE hill." He did not pronounce the as "thee". It seems not many people pronounce the as thee anymore but lots say da. IMO of course.Down would be the only word that might be pronounced differently in regions of the U.S.
Hill is too. My formerly southern neighbor could make it three syllables long.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Definitely calm and cold. It is extremely disconcerting to me.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

It sounds soulless to me. Kind of hard to explain why, but it strikes me as someone who has done a considerable amount of time. Just has that ring to it.

Plus NAMES right??? Geezus

I don't know how much you'll get from a logbook when people's names are things like GGE and CyberPrincess432 and FloydFan72 etc (making these up) but yeah for sure it's possible to at least see usernames and see if they match anything online. Definitely a good thought!

Edit- and obviously some people like the girls did use enough parts of their real names between their usernames and posts there that people could put it together easily, I'm just not personally convinced the perp would act so lax with his own info IMO.

Osborne said, “What we’ve had going on in Delphi is every parent’s nightmare.”

But Osborne said it’s also every chaplain’s nightmare.

“And they need to be rest assured that everything will be OK,” he said.

Osborne said post-traumatic stress disorder is very common among chaplains and people in similar positions. He has experienced it himself and hopes his assistance can prevent or aid anyone going through it at this time.

Osborne plans to continue helping in the Carroll County area as the investigation progresses.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/24/chaplains-helping-chaplains-in-carroll-county/

It sounds soulless to me. Kind of hard to explain why, but it strikes me as someone who has done a considerable amount of time. Just has that ring to it.
Mr. Carbuff came in while I was listening to it last night and asked what horror movie I was watching.

The encrypted message/hint at the High Bridge is : "Magnetic. Can be gotten from above but only using your touch."

I guess this is what LE was looking for a the bridge the other day.

I'm confused about this as an earlier geocacher stated she had to go under the bridge to find it.

I wonder if it was under the north or south side.

I would like to hear from some of the new members regarding their theories with out mentioning any new suspects other than the man on the bridge.....

Hello...new member here. In my opinion only - I think that the suspect is in disguise - bulky clothes, maybe fake hair etc.. He's a real actor. He knew he was being recorded, and wanted it. He may have even directed it. I'm sure you have all been affected by the presser held by LE - their horror was evident. Just my opinion. I don't believe for a minute he was careless - he is taunting and wants the drama. Evil stuff. Those poor kids.

I understand exactly what you're saying. It's hard to communicate, it's very odd to me. Soulless or empty, perhaps, but it certainly feels off to me.

Hi, please be sure to quote the post yo're replying to so we know what it is you agree with. My phone doesn't have options for liking or quoting things but my computer does, so if your'e on a phone I'm not sure how you'd do it. I don't use tapatalk or want to so now I just read from my phone and save posts for when I'm at my computer. welcome!

My granddaughter said she never wants to geocache in Delphi. I told her I'm not sure if we'd ever geocache again. I've been checking things recently and there was a geocache where Lyric and Lizzie were abducted and one where they were found.

I got a account on the geo thingy and it seems the user name that is in question is the one planting the stuff there

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

The sister did check in at the high bridge about a week before

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

My granddaughter said she never wants to geocache in Delphi. I told her I'm not sure if we'd ever geocache again. I've been checking things recently and there was a geocache where Lyric and Lizzie were abducted and one where they were found.
There are so many caches that it's almost impossible to have an event without one nearby.

Can feel the adrenaline in the thread tonight!
Truth!!! Glad I took my anti-anxiety, or else I'd be up all night. I'll probably crash and have nightmares.

yes..it didn't sound like an order..in fact I interpreted other words "young male" which I posted earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy