IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, thank you!

Look at the comments!!

ETA: I apologize if this is a repeat of something already posted. Like I said, I can't keep up, it's all going too fast!

Hi , welcome back! Please turn this in the tip line! There was speculation that the girls may have been geocacheing. (Sp?)

I can't recall,I only know near Lafayette because husband called around that time and asked how close to home we were and I said Lafayette so be home in 1-1.5 hours. I got home at 2:30.

Maybe the Remington exit, north of Lafayette?

Yes, there are a lot of cruel and evil things he could have done that wouldn't leave a mark. The voice makes me think he's more that kind than the bloody kind, but I could be very wrong.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

One thing I noticed about his voice was his clear articulation, especially on the L sound in the 'hill." It stood right out to me that this is no person who seems outwardly insane to others.

I agree...while strangling one...the other is free to scream, run away, call for help, etc.
i think it was stabbing, it looked like a knife outline to me and would draw the fbi pretty quick

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Hi! Old-time member here, but hadn't logged on in years. I've been trying to follow this thread, but it's going so fast that I can't keep up. I wanted to post something, but I don't know if it's within guidelines, or maybe it's even already been posted. So let me ask... can I post a link to one of the geocache pages and just direct people to look at the comments??

Yep. welcome back!

I think so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can post the link to the goecache site and state that you find a comment or comments or interesting. Just enough breadcrumb to get people there. But the content of the comments of interest can't be discussed other than people noting they find them of interest.

In other words throw breadcrumbs to get folks there but members cannot make this discussion about whatever is being found interesting there

clear as mud? ;)

Oh my goodness... Not going to comment because I'm new and don't want to accidentally go against ToS but I think I see what you're referring to in the comments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Holy crap!!

Wow just wow. Sorry I've had a few drinks. This is HUGE.

Make me wonder if this is why LE said they didn't think it was a chance encounter(although they said they couldn't rule it out). Im guessing they were looking at this connection very early on. MOO Very chilling.

if this is against TOS please delete admins thx

Well,Good night everyone.This makes me very sad.I pray I wake up and there are some answers and someone is arrested.

Make me wonder if this is why LE said they didn't think it was a chance encounter(although they said they couldn't rule it out). Im guessing they were looking at this connection very early on. MOO Very chilling

I'm thinking this may be why Homeland Security is involved too, they deal with cyber crimes AFAIK.

IMHO it wasn't strangulation. Too great of a risk and time consuming. Even if he tied them up you risk one screaming/escaping/someone discovering you. I would think that at least one of them died fairly quickly.
The reason I humbly disagree is a gun is too loud and a knife too messy. He needed to come out of the woods quietly without drawing attention to himself.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I honestly did not even notice the date, just the names. Wow!

RSBM

Wow, indeed.
Again it makes me think of a semi-transient ;yet a cunning ,experienced perp.

Apologies as I am and will be supportive of LE : But, I still think the community --or SOME community was in danger. How could they say the community at large wasn't in danger ?
The more information about this perp --the more dangerous he seems.

As in, an experienced perp is even deadlier than someone who fantasized and suddenly struck out at someone in a first attack.
I realize they probably meant he's not hanging around Delphi.

But, what's he doing NOW ?
A picture's floating in my head that he's just hunkered somewhere ; then after the heat is off--- he'll strike again.
:moo:

For anyone who is somewhat local to 65 in that area, wondering if you could help me pinpoint a gas station for me. It's been bugging me for days and probably nothing but... It dawned on me that on the 13th, around 1pm ish, I was driving 65 S coming back from Chicago with my kids. We were close to Layfayette but pretty rural still. My daughter has to use the bathroom so I took an exit that was right there and took a right off the ramp. A small gas station/store was there. There was nothing else around, no big town or anything, Pulled in, my 2 daughters went in for bathroom, I stayed in car with my son, after a couple of minutes, I got nervous, no real reason other than I am on WS so I know about all the evil in the world. So I started paying attention to my surroundings. I saw a guy come out of the store, black hair, blue coat, nothing really distinguishing other than I noticed him. I got out and stood in front of my car where I could see the women's room door from window and also my son in the car. Some other guy was scrambling for change or something in his car pulled up behind mine, music blaring. few more minutes and I then locked my son in car and went in store, girls were coming out of bathroom then. The place creeped me out, I hurried them into the car and swore to myself the next time I stopped like that I had better be more aware before deciding to stop. Anyway, I leave and right next to gas station on left literally next to the exit ramp I had come from was a really beaten down trailer park.
So with this long story, I do have a question... I have googled earth the exits to death and can't find where I was, there should clearly be a trailer park by the ramp on satellite photos, no?
Does anyone know where this is? It dawned on me that I was driving by Delphi exit on 65 around the time the girls were there, and my mind goes back to that station and that guy for some reason. I just need to put the location to rest for myself, maybe it was further up from Layfayette than I recall, or further down. if anyone knows this area, do you know what town/exit that is?

There's an exit north of lafayette that would be us231/Wolcott/chalmers. You turn right into the gas station and it's on your left. It's a marathon. Not much else around. Can't picture a trailer park though.

has anyone questioned the FBI being so invested in this case.... horrific crimes happen everyday to children in our country... the FBI does not put up 6000 signs across the countr Everytime they have a suspect.... either this is a suspected serial killer and they arent saying g that or there's something else really off here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay