IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sillybilly, having maaajor problems still with autorefresh, can barely read or post...is tech working on this to resolve the issue? Tia!)
I am having issues refreshing and posting, as well. It's painfully slow.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I had to go and pick up my 16 year old in a neighboring town in the fog from a Death Metal concert (I know). So I'm relieved the thread was kind enough to close for me while I was gone.
I do appreciate it. And I love our mods.😘

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And it may help to look at those that have 'Liked' certain posts on the Monon High Bridge FB page.

Easton talked a lot about this particular person a couple days ago.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Your right I had not seen anyone post anything about this man. But when I searched a diff avenue it didn't take long.

Being new I just wanted everyone to know I was the first to mention it lol.

Because no Matter how strongly I felt because I literally rationalized for a day before really thinking I was 110%.correct I studied everything.

Who really gets on here and finds someone right ??

Just another thing that is pure speculation the family's son owned/ owns a bronco couldn't find out color but in the lyric and Elizabeth case they mentioned witness's had seen a bronco type suv in the area.

Kind of far out their just something else to think about.

But the way I handled it I obviously had tons of people wanting the name. Along with I won't name his name unless he wants me to a guy who was already exploring the geocache avenue. He asked for profile link and when I gave it to him he knew as well.

Edit post is rearranging itself lol

just marking my last reading spot. i hope i wake up tomorrow to some good movement in the case. keep up the great work! its great to have a place to bounce ideas off one another. you guys rock.

rest easy, Abby and Libby.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

People who are speculating about the identity of the suspect and leading a communal witch hunt are doing a huge disservice by publicly outing individuals they think may have committed the crime simply because they have a tenuous link to the location/victims and bear a slight resemblance to the suspect pictures, which, aside from the clothing, have no readily identifiable features. These types of posts are per se defamatory and could lead to legal action.

While I agree that the geocache angle must be considered by the police, it's highly unlikely it had anything to do with the crime. One need only to do a cursory internet search to discover that bodies are found by geocaching sites all the time.

https://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=20721106-6937-40df-986b-4f441ce0b7ba

Hi there. I am a long time lurker and just recently decided to register an account. I have not been able to stop thinking of these sweet girls since they were first reported missing. I myself am from rural Indiana and have two preteen girls.

First, I thank all of you for the respect that you show to the victims and their families as well as one another, your dedication to the victims (Abby and Libby, as well as countless others), and the effort you put into finding new information.

I don't have much of a theory, but here are some of my thoughts:

1). Someone asked a few posts ago if cameras took pictures in mirror image. Snapchat front facing camera is known to take mirror images. I just had a conversation with a friend about this a few months ago when we realized her engagement ring was on the "wrong hand."

2). His voice. He sounds like any male from rural IN that I know. I will say that in my experience, people from rural IN have a different "accent" than the "city" folk. It's a country/small town/"redneck" accent. I feel like he is from a smaller town. I also feel like IF he works, it's odd jobs here and there, a laborer, a truck driver, factory worker, maybe even ex military? Just a feeling I have. Moo.

3). On Libby's recording. Do we know if she had an iPhone or an android device? One thing that always frustrates me about my iPhone camera is it defaults to the photo mode, even after I've changed it to record video a dozen times before. Every time I open the app. It goes right back to photo mode. So when i go to reach for my phone in a hurry to capture something exciting or something my kids are doing, I often fumble around trying to find the buttons (and often miss the moment because of this). I just am having a hard time seeing how Libby started recording video when she sensed the crime was about to occur, obviously terrified and nervous, without BG noticing. I don't know many people who can click on the camera app to open it, switch to video, and hit the record button without having to look at the actual screen. No theory on how she accomplished this, but something I keep trying to work out in my head.

4). Social media connection: from what I can tell on Snapchat, anyone can add you if they have your Snapchat UN. My daughter told me she gets people that add her all the time. She says it's not like FB and instagram where someone adds you and you have to accept. If she doesn't know the person on SC, she has to block them. That being said, if he was talking to the girls through Snapchat, how would he have gotten their usernames? Kids aren't using Facebook as much as we adults do anymore. They are using instagram and Snapchat. If he found the girls through SM, my guess would be he found them first on Instagram and after catfishing, moved over to Snapchat.

All of this is just feelings and opinions. Praying they get answers very very soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your #3 is spot on. I have been wondering the same exact thing. And the video had to have been taken in the phone's camera mode, not in Snapchat. Because Snapchat videos are only 15 seconds long. She had to have started the video while he was still relatively far away. Maybe she had her back turned and he didn't see her do it, and then she slipped the phone in her pocket. I still think it is super weird that he left the phone there instead of taking it and destroying it. That tells me he never knew she had it. She must've done a good job of starting the video and then hiding it somewhere on her body.

Is anyone else thinking SK?

Hi there. I am a long time lurker and just recently decided to register an account. I have not been able to stop thinking of these sweet girls since they were first reported missing. I myself am from rural Indiana and have two preteen girls.

First, I thank all of you for the respect that you show to the victims and their families as well as one another, your dedication to the victims (Abby and Libby, as well as countless others), and the effort you put into finding new information.

I don't have much of a theory, but here are some of my thoughts:

1). Someone asked a few posts ago if cameras took pictures in mirror image. Snapchat front facing camera is known to take mirror images. I just had a conversation with a friend about this a few months ago when we realized her engagement ring was on the "wrong hand."

2). His voice. He sounds like any male from rural IN that I know. I will say that in my experience, people from rural IN have a different "accent" than the "city" folk. It's a country/small town/"redneck" accent. I feel like he is from a smaller town. I also feel like IF he works, it's odd jobs here and there, a laborer, a truck driver, factory worker, maybe even ex military? Just a feeling I have. Moo.

3). On Libby's recording. Do we know if she had an iPhone or an android device? One thing that always frustrates me about my iPhone camera is it defaults to the photo mode, even after I've changed it to record video a dozen times before. Every time I open the app. It goes right back to photo mode. So when i go to reach for my phone in a hurry to capture something exciting or something my kids are doing, I often fumble around trying to find the buttons (and often miss the moment because of this). I just am having a hard time seeing how Libby started recording video when she sensed the crime was about to occur, obviously terrified and nervous, without BG noticing. I don't know many people who can click on the camera app to open it, switch to video, and hit the record button without having to look at the actual screen. No theory on how she accomplished this, but something I keep trying to work out in my head.

4). Social media connection: from what I can tell on Snapchat, anyone can add you if they have your Snapchat UN. My daughter told me she gets people that add her all the time. She says it's not like FB and instagram where someone adds you and you have to accept. If she doesn't know the person on SC, she has to block them. That being said, if he was talking to the girls through Snapchat, how would he have gotten their usernames? Kids aren't using Facebook as much as we adults do anymore. They are using instagram and Snapchat. If he found the girls through SM, my guess would be he found them first on Instagram and after catfishing, moved over to Snapchat.

All of this is just feelings and opinions. Praying they get answers very very soon!!!

:welcome: Pinkclouds11!

Thanks for your kind words and noticing Websleuths quality!

(I have no idea whats going on here with this geo business because I can't read anything on here due to autorefresh. If there is a way to paraphrase that's within TOS please post, tia. Frustrating...)

Is anyone else thinking SK?

Yes. Absolutely. The response with the plethora of billboards makes me think this.

There are online stores that sell geocache gear, one of which is a small brown pouch to store geocache tools. All too weird.

Exactly what would a geocache tool be?

The geocache angle doesn't necessarily tell us who the perp is, but it does give us a good idea of knowing why the girls where on the trail that day. I think they were geocaching - as well as photographing and just having fun.

The link might not be the person who placed the cache, but someone in the park who knew where it was. I have a hunch the perp knew the girls would be there. And perhaps the cache was the conversation starter and he offered to help them find it, whether they wanted him to or not.

Libby might have recorded because she felt creeped out....or she might have recorded because she was documenting the find.

I do think geocache plays a role in the day in the park, though I'm not ready to see a particular person is the perp (as I think LE has already been on this idea and obviously are still looking for the perp).

jmopinion for now

Yes. Absolutely. The response with the plethora of billboards makes me think this.

With that said do you think it's a drifter type or someone located in Indiana? We've thought theres been a SK in the area for a long time now. Either Kentucky/Ohio/Indiana.

People who are speculating about the identity of the suspect and leading a communal witch hunt are doing a huge disservice by publicly outing individuals they think may have committed the crime simply because they have a tenuous link to the location/victims and bear a slight resemblance to the suspect pictures, which, aside from the clothing, have no readily identifiable features. These types of posts are per se defamatory and could lead to legal action.

While I agree that the geocache angle must be considered by the police, it's highly unlikely it had anything to do with the crime. One need only to do a cursory internet search to discover that bodies are found by geocaching sites all the time.

https://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=20721106-6937-40df-986b-4f441ce0b7ba

Don't worry only thing linking someone we all may or may not be talking about is same place as suspect pretty spot on clothing plenty of reasons for being at said location.

But yea pretty sure if he's a decent human being like most and he's innocent he prob has nothing to worry about right and OBVIOUSLY See's a few topics of interest himself.

After all he prob doesn't want to be geocaching around a killer either. Hmmm

With that said do you think it's a drifter type or someone located in Indiana? We've thought theres been a SK in the area for a long time now. Either Kentucky/Ohio/Indiana.

I think it's probably someone that has a familiarity to that area. Might be a drifter originally from that vicinity.

unrelated but interesting snap chat has been getting major publicity from this ... fyi on Thursday they had their IPO... some news sites are calling it the snap chat murders.. just thought it a bit odd .... not related just odd

unrelated but interesting snap chat has been getting major publicity from this ... fyi on Thursday they had their IPO... some news sites are calling it the snap chat murders.. just thought it a bit odd .... not related just odd
I'm ashamed to say I don't know much about snapchat. I'm a photographer, but oddly haven't used it. I use Instagram.

Doesn't snapshot delete photos after a certain amount of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member