IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused about this as an earlier geocacher stated she had to go under the bridge to find it.

I wonder if it was under the north or south side.

Answering myself, it is cached on the north end, at least that's how I'm interpreting the comments. So "it's down the hill." I'm starting to think the girls were back at the north end before things happened.

You are right that's exactly what they did IMO when they came back yesterday or the day before...

I think that's why some news reported it as DNA was found on the bridge and I believe the sheriff stated it wasn't??

Only because he doesn't know yet if connection from body scene to the cache is a match..

The Sheriff said he has never 'confirmed" DNA;

"Leazenby told News 18 he has never confirmed DNA evidence was recovered in this case. He said there is some evidence in this case, but he does not want to reveal what that is in order to protect the integrity of the investigation. He did confirm, however, any evidence has been “fast-tracked” to be evaluated in this case."
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/24/carroll-co-sheriff-clears-up-misconceptions-on-delphi-double-homicide/

(This is a great lead and crazy coincidence if not connected. We have seen some crazy coincidences here. But wow just wow...good sleuthing guys.)

Thank God there's DNA. A rule in or out will be easy!

Eta: omg the fb profile pic

:gasp: )

Agreed. I feel like they already know, but someone should call it in imo.

A ton of pieces have really fit together tonight. The police statements about knowing what your kids are doing, the police searching under the bridge, the police statement that this was unlikely to be a random crime, the police's lack of certainty about 1 or more than 1 murderers. It's all fitting together now.

RSBM

Good post ! ^^^

Thank you! I agree with you. The tips are open to people that have information or saw anything out of the ordinary that day, NOT for people speculating and sending false information. What they're doing is just wasting time.

Do you believe no crimes have ever just been solved by someone who had nothing more than an outside vision to a case?

I am overly drawn to this case. It is only about 40 miles from me but I don't think that is why. It is 2 little girls who experienced horrific things but left the clues I think. Hurts my heart

We all just assume it was horrific but we don't have a cod... and to me horrific is torture it's dragged out prolonged pain its more than a gunshot or a rope around a neck... don't misunderstand me it's tragic and senseless no doubt but my point is they had open casket funnerals perhaps this wasn't as horrific as it was tragic... this could be motive to not release cod to the public if it turns out it was quick deaths no rape media would drop this story in a second.

How do you know? They may have, I feel strongly they did. LE used a lot of language that implied they knew this was a cyber crime. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please provide any link that substantiates that LE implied cyber crime.

LE have already stated that EVERY tip should be sent in, no matter how insignificant. My signature...

Thank you! I agree with you. The tips are open to people that have information or saw anything out of the ordinary that day, NOT for people speculating and sending false information. What they're doing is just wasting time.

RSBM

Respectfully disagree.
Something(s) could have been noticed a while back and just now a person had an illuminating moment... and not necessarily in a good way.
Ordinary people passing tips to LE can crack a case.

Lots of good posters here sharing vital information.
Imo.

Given that my post was just deleted, I must've violated WS T's & C's. Apologies in advance, if that's the case. Certainly was not my intent.

The thread is open for posting again. Please find a new topic, one which will not destroy an innocent person's life. That is NOT what we do here at WS.

The topic in itself was fine. When you start digging around the web, however, and single out a particular private individual or two, then you've crossed the line. So now even the good suffer because it was an interesting area to explore, but now it's OFF LIMITS.

Everyone is anxious for an answer. Trying too hard to create one without solid evidence is potentially explosive, especially when so many imaginations are running on overtime.

If you think the info is viable, call it in. Then zip it up, stand back, and allow LE to do its job.

Bessie
WS Administrator

The thread is open for posting again. Please find a new topic, one which will not destroy an innocent person's life. That is NOT what we do hear at WS.

The topic in itself was fine. When you start digging around the web, however, and single out a particular private individual or two, then you've crossed the line. So now even the good suffer because it was an interesting area to explore, but now it's OFF LIMITS.

Everyone is anxious for an answer. Trying to hard to create one without solid evidence is potentially explosive, especially when so many imaginations are running on overtime.

If you think the info is viable, call it in. Then zip it up, stand back, and allow LE to do its job.

Bessie
WS Administrator

Thanks for re opening the thread Bessie.

All I wanted to say is that if LE were to find the DNA of someone they are interested in at or near the crime scene (or have other evidence that he was at or near the crime scene) they may be able to get a search warrant to look at his chit.

Night all ...hoping for an arrest soon !!!

Thinking about the girls' families.

Bed time, feeling like I'm geosleuthing with the posts...

Good night, I hope this get resolved soon.

Saw this post on Facebook.
I'm a little behind here, but I have seen it referenced.
If someone has already posted this my apologies in advance!
Time to catch up!

http://www.kwwl.com/story/34591309/...s-between-indiana-murders-lyric-and-elizabeth

Thanks for posting.

From the above link:

"Similarities between Indiana murders & Lyric and Elizabeth
Their bodies were found in a wooded area after they disappeared last week while out hiking.

It's eerily similar to the case involving the Evansdale cousins, Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins, who went missing inJuly of 2012.

Their bodies were found months later by a couple of hunters at Seven Bridges Park in Bremer County.

Years later, no arrests have been made.

Both sets of young girls on trails by themselves, kidnapped, murdered, and left in the woods on the 13th day of the month.

An Indiana community reeling with the news; another states away and years later still healing."

*more at link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member