IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Michigan and driving home tonight I saw the digital billboard seeking information for Abby and Libby. It brought tears to my eyes

I keep looking at his watch or what I think is his watch. I posted an enhanced image of it before, so I am not getting into that.

But - wearing awatch and (possibly) planning a heinous crime ( even LE is leaning more towards a planned event)? There is always the risk the watch gets ripped off in a possible fight. I would venture to say, time was important to him.

Why?

-Nin

There is something poking in his jacket pocket. You can really see the bulge of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the "fanny pack" is actually his hand, it looks like he's pulling the white thing by his neck, out of the bottom of his jacket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

There is something poking in his jacket pocket. You can really see the bulge of it. His right leg twists in an odd way too.

I think he is stumbling. -Nin

As many have noted, Indiana is a death penalty state.

When the prosecution seeks the death penalty, the sentence is decided by the jury and must be unanimous.

In case of a hung jury during the penalty phase of the trial, the trial court judge decides the sentence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Indiana

The state may seek a death sentence for murder by alleging the existence of at least one aggravating circumstance. Between 1897 and 2009, a total of 94 men have been executed in the State of Indiana for capital offenses.

The current death penalty law was enacted in 1996 by the Indiana General Assembly. The current method to carry out the execution is by lethal injection.

http://www.in.gov/idoc/3349.htm

There is something poking in his jacket pocket. You can really see the bulge of it. His right leg twists in an odd way too. He is not that heavy maybe a size 36 inch waist pants. His jacket is loose. I think he might have a bit of a belly but not a huge fat one. The loose clothes are misleading.

It looks like a gun is in his pocket.

Hoping to wake up to BG being arrested. Good night all. Sleuth on!

There is something poking in his jacket pocket. You can really see the bulge of it. His right leg twists in an odd way too. He is not that heavy maybe a size 36 inch waist pants. His jacket is loose. I think he might have a bit of a belly but not a huge fat one. The loose clothes are misleading. You figure he has a shirt, a sweatshirt, and a loose fitting jacket on.

I'm starting to wonder whether it's a younger average guy trying to look and walk like a middle-aged fat dude.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

attachment.php

I have spent the last hour or so making this. I know that we only have the two stills from the video of the suspect so I decided to make a quick gif of the two as they were taken roughly the same time. This may shed some light on his walking behavior, movement, anything. If this isn't appropriate then I apologize and I will definitely delete the post, but tell me if it makes anything clearer.
Than you! This makes his cap stand out as he "walks". It looks like he's wearing a field cap or a cadet cap, something that comes with a crease in the top.

Or maybe it has a crease if he has to fold it up in a pocket, if he doesn't have another place to put it when he doesn't wear it. IMO.

He will get what he deserves because God does not forgive those that lie and wait to murder. Especially the innocent. Also he says to send them to him to be judged.

I agree with you about a connection to the meat packing plant. Both the Indiana & Iowa cases were in close proximity to meat packing plants - particularly swine. I hope FBI is looking a thing missing girls and unsolved murders near such plants.

Than you! This makes his cap stand out as he "walks". It looks like he's wearing a field cap or a cadet cap, something that comes with a crease in the top.

I definitely see the hoodie.
Like a brown sweatshirt under his jacket. also, the scarf, bandana tied around the hoodie.

nah it's a middle-aged fat dude (not really fat but with a definite pot belly)

I'm starting to wonder whether it's a younger average guy trying to look and walk like a middle-aged fat dude.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I agree with you about a connection to the meat packing plant. Both the Indiana & Iowa cases were in close proximity to meat packing plants - particularly swine. I hope FBI is looking a thing missing girls and unsolved murders near such plants.

This! That was my very first thought, when joining this case. As a matter of fact, when checking the map for Delphi Indiana, the meat packing plant was the first thing I noticed.

-Nin

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members