IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO and from what little we see I think he walks like he is in need of a knee replacement or has had one.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Interesting since a few of the RSOs in the area have had knee and/or hip surgeries.

I understand. Maybe they felt that saying "no comment" on that issue would cause people to assume there was more than one perp.
Unless they have video that shows him speaking while the voice is playing, they can't be positive. I for one am glad they're being careful to be precise and not close off possibilities prematurely.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

or you could go directly to the FBI website, which is 'citable' ...

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/cac

Well, I am not positive about this being a "citable" source, but I will go ahead and post it, as it is informative.

Q: Does the FBI always get called in on kidnapping cases?

A: No, they do not automatically get involved. Sometimes if the department is small and does not have enough manpower to handle the case they may call them for help, or the Sheriff's office. Also they may get called if the case involves crossing state lines.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Careers-Police-1531/2009/9/Protocol-kidnapping-cases.htm

What if your husband was single, no mtg to pay and didn't need the non stop hauls to keep up a particular lifestyle. Not all truckers have people they need to support etc....just devils advocate.

There are also owner-operators who don't have to adhere to a schedule sent by the dispatcher of a trucking company. They can select the loads they want, which will get them to where they want to be, and when.

attachment.php

I have spent the last hour or so making this. I know that we only have the two stills from the video of the suspect so I decided to make a quick gif of the two as they were taken roughly the same time. This may shed some light on his walking behavior, movement, anything. If this isn't appropriate then I apologize and I will definitely delete the post, but tell me if it makes anything clearer.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    153.6 KB · Views: 1,897
Almost looks like the back of an electrical motor to me. Not sure what it is.

abde5bc9fc3d0f4a14acaf6205675b5e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Could this possibly be part of another frame showing part of the underside of the bridge? Not going to dwell on this as it will drive me batty.

attachment.php

I have spent the last hour or so making this. I know that we only have the two stills from the video of the suspect so I decided to make a quick gif of the two as they were taken roughly the same time. This may shed some light on his walking behavior, movement, anything. If this isn't appropriate then I apologize and I will definitely delete the post, but tell me if it makes anything clearer.

I would venture to say he has a 'hobble' to his step. nice job

Unless they have video that shows him speaking while the voice is playing, they can't be positive. I for one am glad they're being careful to be precise and not close off possibilities prematurely.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I guess I was hoping that they did have video of him speaking and their statements have made me think that they don't. But we really don't know at this point.

Not all sex offenders have been caught, just saying...

:no:

attachment.php

Great work here. One thing that stands out to me is how much wider the body appears in 'step 2'. The perp I have in mind has more of a 'bowling ball' body type. Again, well done.

attachment.php

There is something poking in his jacket pocket. You can really see the bulge of it. His right leg twists in an odd way too. He is not that heavy maybe a size 36 inch waist pants. His jacket is loose. I think he might have a bit of a belly but not a huge fat one. The loose clothes are misleading. You figure he has a shirt, a sweatshirt, and a loose fitting jacket on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all sex offenders have been caught, just saying...

:no:
Actually, I'd argue that most haven't been. Of those caught even, many aren't convicted.

Hoping to wake up to a break. [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members