IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on the area I marked in this photo? All of a sudden I saw it, and it completely freaked me out. (Not trying to be sly, I don't want to sway anyone's opinion just yet.)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaves

Yes they did. First he got the death penalty...Then he won an appeal only because when they first picked him up he told a person in jail next to him things he had done to my sister and where he had disposed of her clothes. The guy told the district attorney at the time and they used him in court. They didn't need too but they wanted to show that he had no remorse. He had told him that "The ***** just wouldn't die" Years later they said that the guy was given something for that testimony....which was a lie. The retrial ended Feb 14th this year and the attorney general went for life without parole this time. He got it.

My sister Saundra was 24 years old. He had only been out of jail from another state 9 days when he got my sister...

OMG! *crying* . For real. So, SO greatfull that he got the DP! The timing is.... just sureal...

Thanks for sharing that. Your pain is palpitable... a good reminder of the very real people, and their pain, behind every case we work on here.

As far as FBI involvement, just wanted to share that a close family member of mine was carjacked, and the FBI was involved with the investigation after the fact- even without any physical injuries, and she did not cross state lines. We never asked why they were involved, we thought it was protocol.

What are your thoughts on the area I marked in this photo? All of a sudden I saw it, and it completely freaked me out. (Not trying to be sly, I don't want to sway anyone's opinion just yet.)

52923fe50cd9c48e15562c1d28473ad5.png

I see a blurry wolf's head.

I am trying so hard to unsee what you just pointed out -- I've only been following this thread intermittently due to life happening (so I'm sorry if this has already been discussed), but does anyone wanna pitch me their opinions as to whether or not there were others either covered up or cropped out of the POI photo?

From the beginning, I've doubted this was a one-person ordeal. Just IMO, it had to be a very brutal and coordinated crime for the FBI to become immediately involved -- anyone else gleam anything from the urgency of FBI involvement???

Two children murdered at this age is absolutely enough to secure FBI involvement.

Keep in mind that bg may have had an accomplice. I forget the exact wording from the press conference but they believe he participated in the murders and pointed out that the voice on the recording may not be from the man in the bg photo.
If more than 1 person was involved and they do have dna it could be from either or both evil murdering monsters.

Thank you for reminding us. This is indeed important to remember.

Yikes. Is it safe to post your photo in your avatar - given what you've shared? Not that he can get any contact info from WS... but he could still lurk/stalk, and pick up on things. As you said, we need to be very careful!

I was going to reply to you earlier, but thought I should keep my nose out...
but it's still bugging me so, I gave in.
Please forgive, I'm just a mother hen type...
:)
This picture was used back when he found my address, so I'm not concerned. It's a couple of years old. Thank you for your concern <3

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

As far as FBI involvement, just wanted to share that a close family member of mine was carjacked, and the FBI was involved with the investigation after the fact- even without any physical injuries, and she did not cross state lines. We never asked why they were involved, we thought it was protocol.

Organized crime involvement, possibly? Was it in a gang infested area?

I hope you're right. They are definitely going to need more than a blurry video to convince a jury that they have the right guy. He looks like half the guys in the Midwest.

Yes I have realized that many men look similar. The image is really blurry. However at least there is an image .

I'm already concerned by the fact that LE isn't sure the voice on the recording is the voice of the BG. They aren't sure if more than one perp is involved. These are the kind of statements that defense lawyers use to try to create reasonable doubt for their clients.

I think they have to say that since the audio likely was not accompanied by any video, so they just do not have sufficient evidence to declare that the BG and voice are one in the same. They very well may be, but until they catch BG and can analyze his voice, they just cannot confirm anything yet.

Yes they did. First he got the death penalty...Then he won an appeal only because when they first picked him up he told a person in jail next to him things he had done to my sister and where he had disposed of her clothes. The guy told the district attorney at the time and they used him in court. They didn't need too but they wanted to show that he had no remorse. He had told him that "The ***** just wouldn't die" Years later they said that the guy was given something for that testimony....which was a lie. The retrial ended Feb 14th this year and the attorney general went for life without parole this time. He got it.

My sister Saundra was 24 years old. He had only been out of jail from another state 9 days when he got my sister...

Please be careful when posting personal info on these boards. Perhaps you used pseudo names ... anyone can read these boards and WS may have criminal creepers..
I am truly sorry for your losses and pain. Hugs...

I think they have to say that since the audio likely was not accompanied by any video, so they just do not have sufficient evidence to declare that the BG and voice are one in the same. They very well may be, but until they catch BG and can analyze his voice, they just cannot confirm anything yet.

I just wish LE would have answered those questions with a "no comment" the way they have answered so many other questions. I don't like the fact that they have explicitly stated that they don't know if it's the same guy.

Really lol I need to send my husband out that way.
With rates low you have to keep moving to pay the bills. And you schedule your loads so days off hits you close to home. Then you spend your time off making sure your truck gets serviced and such to go again.
Not saying it hasn't happened or won't again.You will have the ones who are psycho just like you would any profession.
But most don't get out of hours stuck On The side of the road in Delphi IN.....and if they did surely someone would have noticed.

Maybe it's not a trucker in a traditional sense. Around this time of year, you have livestock being hauled, seed corn, soybean seeds, and farm chemicals being hauled into local co-ops/distributors, farmers hauling last fall's harvest to the grain elevators to sell, flowers/seeds from nurseries, etc. Not necessarily anyone on a tight time frame that is driving cross country or even on a regular basis. This is the time of year when my company is hiring tons of seasonal drivers. I would imagine other similar companies doing the same.

I'm not meaning to sound rude, but there are A LOT of murders associated with truck drivers. I'm also not saying all are, I know a few truck drivers myself.

They have days off, and not all of them have family or permanent homes. IMO it's a valid speculation BG could be a truck driver. It's not a wild theory.

That theory might explain why billboards are being set up in multiple states.

I just wish LE would have answered those questions with a "no comment" the way they have answered so many other questions. I don't like the fact that they have explicitly stated that they don't know if it's the same guy.

I understand. Maybe they felt that saying "no comment" on that issue would cause people to assume there was more than one perp.

RSBBMFS Wonderful post, KzooMI. I hope you do not think rude of me for snipping portions, due to emphasis and highlights.

Mostly a lurker, haven't posted since the Teleka Patrick case, but here are my random thoughts:

1. The FBI response to this case screams it is even more than it first appears. This isn't them sending a few agents to assist, they have nearly two dozen agents directly helping and who knows how many more assisting behind the scenes. This isn't a normal response. Neither is using electronic billboards across the entire country. <>

2. <> "G'down the hill" which is a clear instruction, not someone giving directions to a person that is looking for something. At this point, he is in control, no question in my mind.

3. <> my ears identify him as at least semi-local to the area.

4. My hypothesis is that Libby was using Snapchat to video Abby when BG started to approach. Libby pans the camera to the right to capture BG in her shot, inadvertently leaving just a sliver of Abby's jacket in the shot. I believe the incident escalated instantly for this reason: if Libby even had 5-10 seconds to do anything else, it seems she would have immediately sent the video snap to her story. <>

5. Does anyone know if there was any significant search the night of their disappearance? <>

6. Some have hypothesized victims may have been removed from the area and subsequently brought back to be dumped. While not impossible, I can't fathom why BG would leave with them and come back. Even if there was not a full out search that night, surely LE or others were at least driving around the area more than normal. If BG abducted the victims only to bring them back later, it is a powerful statement that he wanted the victims to be found quickly, almost thumbing his nose at LE.

7. <> Also because the search continued even after the victims were found, implying a visual identification was not 100% possible even though less than 24 hours had passed since these poor girls were last sighted.

KzooMI, I, too, followed the fascinating and incredibly sad Dr. Taleka Martin's Missing Person's case. She cooked dinner then hallucinated dining with her make-believe lover whom she was stalking in real life. The hotel scene where she simply stood there motionless at the front desk without much interaction was so foreboding of her life ending due to exposure to the elements. She lost touch with reality in front of our own eyes.

This is where the FBI can find their guts and glory in tracking this BG and any accessories to the crime. The official search was stopped on Feb 15 at 2:00am. The dogs and other forensics were busy at the CS on private property and in the creek, ie. early on the 14th. The scene was then turned over at 11:45 for a SAR attempt that included volunteers and law enforcement. Volunteers followed a set of footprints to locate the bodies. By 12:15, their little bodies are discovered.

I've tried completing the puzzle of the deaths but two major pieces are missing. LEO have the UnSubs DNA. That is not debatable. In the least, LE knows the gender and ethnicity of the UnSub while they await the full profile. Libby's grandfather is correct. Libby did not go gently into that good night. LG fought her killer and possibly had his DNA under her nails and there is the sex angle thingy that we don't want to discuss because it is difficult to process it all at once.

I know what evil can live in the hearts of man. He enjoyed every moment spent with the girls. BG saw them as any other wild game he hunts for his diet. Now, BG is Hunted by the FBI like a Mad Dog Killer. The FBI, they don't mess around. Trained professionals are working the phone lines for tips. Every call is kept confidential. No one will ever know. Each tip is important.

New Post
On Saturday, there was a lot of activity at a building on the corner of Market and Franklin in Delphi. It appears investigators are using the area as office space as they work this case.

....saw cars from the Department of Homeland Security, Delphi Police, and the Carroll County Sheriff&#8217;s Office all parked outside.
http://wishtv.com/2017/02/25/investigators-continuing-to-follow-up-on-leads-in-delphi-case/

ABBY and LIBBY TIPLINE 1-844-459-5786. You can also email tips to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Two children murdered at this age is absolutely enough to secure FBI involvement.

That's not necessarily true. The FBI investigates violations of federal law. Murder is not a federal crime unless committed against the president or a member of congress. Other federal crimes such as bank robbery and kidnapping across state lines are not at play here. Why they are involved is anyone's guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amber42