IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday marks 11 days since the bodies of Libby German and Abby Williams were found in a wooded area in Delphi. This weekend the search for their killer or killers continued.

Investigators have been working to follow up on more than 7,800 tips they’ve received in the case. More than 2,000 of those just came in between Friday and Saturday.

On Saturday, there was a lot of activity at a building on the corner of Market and Franklin in Delphi. It appears investigators are using the area as office space as they work this case. 24-Hour News 8 saw cars from the Department of Homeland Security, Delphi Police, and the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office all parked outside. Large photos of Abby and Libby can be seen through the windows and a sign on the door lists the phone number to the tip line.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/25/investigators-continuing-to-follow-up-on-leads-in-delphi-case/

would being down a hill by the river be a sound barrier or an echo place?
I do not know if anyone has answered you, still catching up. On the water or right next to the water the sound will carry. In the tree line it will break up the sound.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

This is a reply to @harleymae about if she had an iPhone or Android. Very good point. There is no confirmation on which type of phone Libby had. I am so glad you pointed out that Android phones don't need Wifi to backup data.

I guess we are back to square one on whether the suspect found the phone or not. I feel like if he was tech savvy he would have known she had a phone and grabbed it and destroyed it.

Apple phones will sync to the cloud using either cell data or wifi -depending on which the user chooses. settings>icloud.

Keep in mind that bg may have had an accomplice. I forget the exact wording from the press conference but they believe he participated in the murders and pointed out that the voice on the recording may not be from the man in the bg photo.
If more than 1 person was involved and they do have dna it could be from either or both evil murdering monsters.

A benefit was held at The Dock restaurant in Delphi Saturday.
There were raffle items, a silent auction, a bouncy house and face painting for kids, live music, and other items for sale.

The restaurant also donated all of their food proceeds to the families and the servers threw in their tips.

“This is something that has hit so close to home and I know the majority of us being parents, it’s completely heartbreaking, and it really did rock the entire community and the bordering communities as well,” said*Laila Syed, who helped plan the benefit.

Instructors from The Impact Zone also gave free self-defense lessons to those who attended the benefit.

Some of the money raised will go to the reward fund for information leading to the arrest in the murders of Williams and German.

The majority will go to their families.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/25/benefit-held-for-families-of-abby-williams-and-libby-german/

How far can we take sleuthing this non complient RSO from Delphi?
Can we find out where he lived in 2012 and how old his past victim(s) were?
If so, paralegal poster from last night, are you here tonight?

This is the end of the sleuthing. You can't sleuth their victims you can't sleuth their family friends.

Please use common sense. We can't splash innocent victims and family and friends of RSO's all over the Internet. NO SLEUTHING!

The police have already looked at this people.

We allow the posting of RSO's on Websleuths in certain circumstances. But you can't go sleuthing their life and their victim's life.

Here are the rules again for the RSO info.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?91068-Rules-on-Sex-Offenders

If it starts to be too much trouble I'll stop the RSO info.

The alerts on this are insane and many of them are for topics we have already covered.

Please use your alerts only when needed.

Thank you.

I have a suspicion he has some kind of quirky walk. MOO

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

What looks like a quirky walk may just be that he is walking 60 feet above the ground on railroad ties with large spaces between them, and some missing altogether.

For those that feel BG is"walking funny", maybe go to YouTube and watch videos of people walking on that bridge or any similar bridge.
I think we should keep in mind that the images where likely altered before being released.

i never sit with my back to a door, if they were trapped on the bridge, they probably kinda saw it happening, but he did not do anything till close, Libby got spooked, just saying don't need someone to flash ya, just run

Not to be dismissive, but there is a lot of overthink going on in these threads. Most of the time the most logical explanation is the right explanation. No one is going to force 2 girls and themselves to cross a creek like that when it is secluded either side equally. Very easy for the guy or girls to lose balance and fall. It's a big risk for the perp...whether they are alive.. or whether he is dragging bodies across the river. And it's easy to get spotted if the perpetrator leaves the concealment of the trees. In my opinion, the whole crime happened on the north side of the creek. LE in the creek is looking for a weapon or other evidence thrown there.

Look at the hill coming down from the cemetery on the north.. It is a perfect location where distance isolation from civilization plus the shoulders of a natural funnel in the hill, make for a perfect location.

What if the girls suddenly took off running when they got near the creek? He chased them down to where they were found.

Oh my goodness, don't give the future defense team any ideas. That hadn't even occurred to me.

The photo would have information on what time it was taken. This could be debunked fairly easily by LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind that bg may have had an accomplice. I forget the exact wording from the press conference but they believe he participated in the murders and pointed out that the voice on the recording may not be from the man in the bg photo.
If more than 1 person was involved and they do have dna it could be from either or both evil murdering monsters.

I would venture the purpose of that disclaimer wasn't necessarily because they had reason to believe there was more than 1 assailant. Rather, they didn't want people to neglect reporting a tip because though they know someone that looked like the suspect, they didn't sound like them, or visa versa.

Yes, this. Truckers have days off like everyone else.

Really lol I need to send my husband out that way.
With rates low you have to keep moving to pay the bills. And you schedule your loads so days off hits you close to home. Then you spend your time off making sure your truck gets serviced and such to go again.
Not saying it hasn't happened or won't again.You will have the ones who are psycho just like you would any profession.
But most don't get out of hours stuck On The side of the road in Delphi IN.....and if they did surely someone would have noticed.

@AFTM,

I don't want to quote you, I'm sure that was difficult to write. Just want to say... I have no words... I hope they caught your sisters killer. :grouphug:

Yes they did. First he got the death penalty...Then he won an appeal only because when they first picked him up he told a person in jail next to him things he had done to my sister and where he had disposed of her clothes. The guy told the district attorney at the time and they used him in court. They didn't need too but they wanted to show that he had no remorse. He had told him that "The ***** just wouldn't die" Years later they said that the guy was given something for that testimony....which was a lie. The retrial ended Feb 14th this year and the attorney general went for life without parole this time. He got it.

My sister Saundra was 24 years old. He had only been out of jail from another state 9 days when he got my sister...

One question about the sex offender list--how do you tell who is non-complaint? TIA. I know it must be right there but I don't see it.

The photo would have information on what time it was taken. This could be debunked fairly easily by LE.

I agree, but you know a defense lawyer would at least try. They'd claim the timestamp was off or something.

I do not believe students qualify as verified professionals. We do have verified attorneys here, though. Gitana being one of them.

If they do, they shouldn't. I wouldn't even try without being an actual professional, i.e. bar approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member