IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It absolutely is.

My ex in prison, I still don't know how he found out...he somehow found my address and has written from prison. I did contact the authorities at the prison that he was harassing me...but I still don't know how he got my new address. I was pretty prolific on SM with a certain moniker that I no longer use, and I don't use SM much anymore.

People need to be very careful.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Yikes. Is it safe to post your photo in your avatar - given what you've shared? Not that he can get any contact info from WS... but he could still lurk/stalk, and pick up on things. As you said, we need to be very careful!

I was going to reply to you earlier, but thought I should keep my nose out...
but it's still bugging me so, I gave in.
Please forgive, I'm just a mother hen type...
:)

Two things to take away from that: 1) LE is monitoring this forum; and 2) use a anonymous VPN if you wish to keep your identity secret.
That would be a dream job for me!! Getting paid to read Websleuths 😎

why use an anonymous anything unless you're a criminal? also, sometimes the cops and even the criminals post in these forums ... that can get exciting and scary

Two things to take away from that: 1) LE is monitoring this forum; and 2) use a anonymous VPN if you wish to keep your identity secret.

The photo has been altered in some way along the way.. some may say artifact ... I call it sloppy editing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately, the very nature of compressed video works against us here. As long as there is movement in a frame, we are likely to end up with slightly blurry stills. There are a few solutions that can help your chances of achieving a solid snapshot from a compressed video file.[/FONT]

Sometimes LE even participates in our forums. I've seen it on a few cases. And yes, they definitely read here. Websleuths has been instrumental in solving many cases, especially in the unidentified persons forum.

Here is our Rules on Sex Offenders.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?91068-Rules-on-Sex-Offenders

Please if you have any other questions send a private message or email Websleuthscomments@gmail.com

You are asking for black and white answers and I can't give them to you. It is common sense. The sex offender posted was a violent, sex offender who lives somewhat close to the trail. It is OK to post and suggest the person needs to be looked at.

Remember the police look at this lists right off the bat I would imagine.

Please do not get nit-picky about exactly what is and is not allowed with the posting of a registered sex offender. You have to use common sense and if you don't know for certain ask a mod in a PM or use the email posted above.

Please remember to not stray off topic. Also, do not tell other people how to post.

Please use the alert button but if you are alerting over and over and over and the posts you are alerting on are not being removed you might want to rethink your alerting.

Thank you for all you do and for staying on the topic of Abby and Liberty

Tricia

I do recall you pointing it out. I just kept in on a back burner for now, because there is so much going on with this case. The area, the town, the good folks living there, railroads, bridges etc..and the pics, the audio - the victims.

You don't have to be an artist to be able to appreciate a good painting. Critics are rarely artists by the way. So, your idea counts, no matter if you can visualize it or not. That's why we are a team - all together.

-Nin

Thanks for the encouraging words Nin. I appreciate it.

I am just glad the POI didn't go ahead after the crime and just took a picture/video with Libby's phone of a stranger walking on the bridge..can you imagine the confusion..

-Nin

Oh my goodness, don't give the future defense team any ideas. That hadn't even occurred to me.

I was thinking maybe somebody who drives a livestock truck, the kind that picks the animals up at the farm to go to feedlot or meat packer.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

^^^^ this

The fact that the FBI is involved in this case leads me to believe that it was violent.

Yeah, he could very well be much younger. The picture isn't perfect on the age...

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

According to spatial analysis studies on child homicide perps...the average offender age is 28 and he is Caucasian. ...both of which could apply to this guy.

My sister was brutally attacked her throat cut 5 times head almost severed from body, all the bones in the left side of her face broken, stabbed in head behind left ear, fracture skull, stabbed 18 times in back, stabbed in stomach, liver, esophagus, each wound up to the sheath of knife... Can you imagine? Oh yes all her ribs broken on left side also. She was able to be shown. It depends on skill of funeral director.

I'm so deeply sorry AFTM

With a case like this where there are tons of LE agencies and FBI involved they don't need us to call in that there is an RSO in their own backyard. They already have the same access to that info as we do.

The fact that the FBI is involved in this case leads me to believe that it was violent.

The degree of violence doesn't prompt FBI involvement. The murder of 2 young children is absolutely enough, in and of itself.

Hi, I'm new, brought here by this case. I live about 25 minutes from Delphi and have been deeply shaken by this, as has everyone in this area. I'm a mom of 3, grandmother to 6, and I can't even imagine. It's such a cliche and very naive, but "stuff like this doesn't happen here!" Those girls were out walking the trail, because that's the kind of thing we do around here, and in general we have no fear of murderous fiends stalking us, or our children. That has certainly changed for me.

I've enjoyed reading everyone's insight into the huge, horrific mystery - took me two threads to figure out what BG meant ;)

We don't know any more on the local level than what you all know on a global level. It's frustrating. I've heard rumors, you know, "My neighbor's cousin works with Libby's aunt, and she said...." Nothing is fit for posting.

All I can say is, I hope he is found, and in this one particular instance, I'm glad Indiana still has the death penalty.

I'm looking forward (god, it feels wrong to say that, in a way) to reading more on the forum.

jen

:wagon::greetings:

why use an anonymous anything unless you're a criminal? also, sometimes the cops and even the criminals post in these forums ... that can get exciting and scary
To protect yourself from the criminals, for one.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member