Knife attack, 3 killed at a festival in Solingen, Germany 23 August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

German prosecutors have named the man suspected of carrying out a knife attack at a festival that killed three people and injured eight.

The Syrian national Issa Al H is accused of being "a member of a terrorist organisation abroad", saying he shares the "ideology of Islamic State" (IS).

He has also been charged with three counts of murder, attempted murder and dangerous bodily harm in eight cases.

A 56-year-old woman and two men, aged 56 and 67, died following the attack in the city of Solingen on Friday.

Issa al H., the suspect in the case of the Solingen knife attack with three deaths, is taken into custody. An investigating judge at the Federal Court of Justice (BGH) in Karlsruhe has issued an arrest warrant on suspicion of membership in the terrorist militia Islamic State (IS) and murder, among other things, the Federal Prosecutor's Office announced.1724598265499.png

German prosecutors have named the man suspected of carrying out a knife attack at a festival that killed three people and injured eight.

The Syrian national Issa Al H is accused of being "a member of a terrorist organisation abroad", saying he shares the "ideology of Islamic State" (IS).

He has also been charged with three counts of murder, attempted murder and dangerous bodily harm in eight cases.

A 56-year-old woman and two men, aged 56 and 67, died following the attack in the city of Solingen on Friday.
So sorry to hear about the deaths. For no reason whatsoever, I had been envisioning the victims as young people and am a bit surprised he picked a couple of grown men among his targets.

jmopinion

So if that's where you read it, take with a large pinch of salt.
JMO, tho not just mine in Germany ;-)

I agree with your opinion, seaside. Bild is like a tabloid, but yet has the feel of MSM in Germany, unfortunately, IMO.
Der Spiegel is good, though. But likely to have fewer articles.

Sincere condolences to the loved-ones of the victims. Wishing a full recovery for those who have survived.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass
Back