IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, I just noticed something (I haaaaate staring at this pic, need brain and eye bleach)...it seems the white sticking out of the top seems to move, maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me. Need more coffee... I've always maintained I think this is very possibly a coil of white rope, jmo, moo,

I'm not sure how I didn't catch that before. If it wasn't so solid white, I'd say it was smoke. But...man, what could that be? I know a popular idea is that it's goggles, but it doesn't look like it moved like the outline of goggles would. Hmm.

Since it's confirmed that Libby recorded the pics we currently have of BG, that makes me wonder why he wasn't named an actual suspect at first.

IMO, this makes me think she recorded video of him walking towards her on the bridge. Then she stopped recording. As he approaches them and starts giving her weird vibes, I think she started recording again, but in her pocket. Hence why they can't say for sure if the voice is BG for sure. JMO.

Edit: Maybe at first they were playing nice thinking he would voluntarily come forward and they could get him to confess. After him not coming forward they maybe thought it was time to name him a suspect officially to the media and public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think at first they wanted him to think that they thought he was a witness. Kind of bait to see if he would bite. Then he would figure he could go in and say yeah, I saw a suspicious person with the girls blah blah lie lie. Anyway then they'd have him IDed and simply wait to build case while subversively tracking him.

That's my best Sherlock Holmes guess.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Let's talk about why this killer left the girls in an area where they'd be easily discovered, and didn't take or destroy the cell phone.

Even if he didn't have much time, he could have easily hidden them to make it more difficult to find them. Leaving them out in the open seems to say the killer doesn't care about them being found. It also implies he didn't have a personal relationship with them. I've heard Jim Clemente say several times that a murderer who has a personal relationship with the victim will cover the victim or bury the victim.

He left the phone. He almost certainly had to have known Libby had a phone. To me this seems like more evidence that he wanted the girls found soon. He probably didn't realize there was video of him on the phone - or like the killer of Missy Bevers, didn't care.

So, thoughts?

We don't know that they have *the phone*.
We know that they have data from the phone, which could have been recovered from cloud storage. It's likely Libby had auto back-up turned on, as I believe that is the default setting on most phones now-a-days.

From above: (confirms this plant has been searched, top to bottom I would presume.)

"DELPHI — Production at Indiana Packers Corp. in Delphi was interrupted Wednesday afternoon after the company's employment office in Lafayette received a bomb threat.

Carroll County sheriff's deputies were called to the meat packing plant at 1:10 p.m. Feb. 22 on a report of a threat that had been phoned in to an office in Lafayette in which the caller threatened of two bombs, according to police.

Carroll Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said police remained at the scene until shortly after 4 p.m. helping Indiana Packers management and other law enforcement search the plant. The search turned up nothing, Leazenby said.

"I think somebody must've thought we had a bunch of downtime," Leazenby said in jest as police activity at the plant wound down."

Eta: who the heck does this kind of stuff...(assuming it's true, wink, wink...)

Eta: Also from above:

"Sheriff's deputies were joined by Lafayette Police and Howard County Sheriff's deputies, Leazenby said."

(No mention of the FBI onsite that I see, but I bet they were there along with other agencies. Moo. :moo:)

I'm thinking an awful lot of resources were at the meat packing plant while the POI might have been doing....?

This is the first RSO posted that almost made me mess myself. He really does bear a similarity to the Suspects face. Even creepier? He's got a brown hoodie on in his mugshot. What a creepy coinkydink. Great find.

No this is not a hoodie in this mugshot its a jacket similar if not a Carhartt
work jacket. Many farmers, hunters, and just plain ole regular people wear them. I used to wear one at my last job, it was a knock
off but it was provided for me. here is a pic.....

attachment.php

Attachments

• coat.jpg
    coat.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 806
Thoughts before bed:

1. We have threads on clothes attire etc...where we've pondered the clothing so much that at this point he could be naked and I would swear to you that he was wearing a potato sack with a box on his head, and wearing flip flops. Yes it's how we eventually reach conclusions or different thoughts BUT we really have more than one thread on it.

2. We still have a VERY dangerous perp on the loose and he is dangerous enough the FBI has literally used thousands of billboards to try and spread the word. He has to be found and stopped now so of course I need to eat crow and say let's discuss clothes and what not if it leads to a discussion that might ID the perp [emoji22].

3. I still would love to know the girls whereabouts the night before and what they had been doing all morning and directly before going to the bridge that afternoon. I want to know what family member <modsnip> took them and was suppose to pick them up.

4. I want to awaken to the news the perp has been arrested and his motive to have been nothing more than that of circumstance and there was nothing more involved and no others have been his victims!!

Now you awesome sleuthers back to your discussion and sleuthing!! See you all in the AM!

Did they ever find out who made the threat? Sounds like someone was trying to create a distraction IMO
In my overactive imagination it was the FBI as a ruse to get into the plant and plant some bugs because they may have their eye on possible suspect. I know I watch too much TV...

Let's talk about why this killer left the girls in an area where they'd be easily discovered, and didn't take or destroy the cell phone.

Even if he didn't have much time, he could have easily hidden them to make it more difficult to find them. Leaving them out in the open seems to say the killer doesn't care about them being found. It also implies he didn't have a personal relationship with them. I've heard Jim Clemente say several times that a murderer who has a personal relationship with the victim will cover the victim or bury the victim.

He left the phone. He almost certainly had to have known Libby had a phone. To me this seems like more evidence that he wanted the girls found soon. He probably didn't realize there was video of him on the phone - or like the killer of Missy Bevers, didn't care.

So, thoughts?

I think he was very confident he would not be caught, he has done this before, has a routine, and sticks to the plan. I think he knew once he made his get away, he would not be recognized, changed his appearance. Probably not local at all but has been to the area before. Maybe knowing by the time the girls were found, he would be 5 states away... all MOO

I'm not sure how I didn't catch that before. If it wasn't so solid white, I'd say it was smoke. But...man, what could that be? I know a popular idea is that it's goggles, but it doesn't look like it moved like the outline of goggles would. Hmm.
If I'm wrong about everything else, then so be it. But that thing looks like a plastic grocery bag handle.

In my overactive imagination it was the FBI as a ruse to get into the plant and plant some bugs because they may have their eye on possible suspect. I know I watch too much TV...

Wow! That's very plausible!! Very interesting POV!

I posted a pic in one of the early threads here where I see owls in the wood grain of the bathroom door lol. I'll find it and link you.

It was such a great pic too, LOL cracked me up! Cray cray.

So, thoughts?

Can you explain how he could have "easily" hidden them? I can't think of an easy way. Bury them? Takes too much time. Carry them somewhere else? There were other people in the park, too risky. TIA!

No this is not a hoodie in this mugshot its a jacket similar if not a Carhartt
work jacket. Many farmers, hunters, and just plain ole regular people wear them. I used to wear one at my last job, it was a knock
off but it was provided for me. here is a pic.....

attachment.php
My plain old regular husband has 2.[emoji5]

Yikes, I just noticed something (I haaaaate staring at this pic, need brain and eye bleach)...it seems the white sticking out of the top seems to move, the bottom part, maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me. Need more coffee... I've always maintained I think this is very possibly a coil of white rope, jmo, moo.

Eta: is there a way to make this slow motion?

Eta: what is the white at his right wrist cuff, is that his clothing underneath? Or maybe the rope sticking out the bottom, gah...

Eta: I'm also seeing his hand come out of his pocket, right hand, again, looks like a brown glove. Jmo moo imo. Nevermind scratch that, might just be the"tail of his shirt", or hoodie, or brown pouch, or skin of his hand...

:banghead:

Eta: what if we can somehow add the audio loop to this animation? Nevermind, LE said they might not be the same person, thinking out loud...
WOW. Yes, I see that, also.

Now I need a shower.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

So, thoughts?

Here is my thoughts:

1. No leaks to speak of from LE. This must be huge.

2. Did anyone try to find an iPhone or android with technology? Seems to me that it could have been a possibility but the may have tossed it.

Does anyone else think he could possibly be wearing demi-high tops? The gif by pzkcmo shows his right foot turned out when stepping and also exposes a bit of the back of shoe. The back of the shoe on the right foot looks taller than a normal shoe or sneaker. The left shoe is covered by his baggy, glorious dad jeans.

He really walks with a duck walk. With his gait and big nose, he should be easy to spot exiting a restroom at any sort of restaurant, rest stop, or truck stop.

Goodnight peeps. Hoping to wake up to News in the am.

I am not going to say what I am referring to but has anyone else seen the comments under the Youtube videos about these murders?
Some very interesting things being said. Go to youtube and type in Delphi murders update.

I'm seeing lots of posts mentioning -- in general -- that this perp is an idiot for leaving Liberty's phone behind. (Still no definitive answer whether LE has the physical device or not, is there?)

I know (imo) that these phones can be slippery, sneaky little buggers. More than once I have had difficulty locating mine within a two-foot radius of my own sofa. ...kinda like the TV remote.

One of the innumerable possible scenarios: perhaps the perp didn't choose to leave it behind, but at some point it slid down the slope around the crime scene. If so, it would probably be tough to find within all the leaves and twigs, especially while wanting to abscond before being seen by anyone.

But then again, perhaps he really is a dumbaxx as well as a mortifyingly filthy .

jmo :)

...it isn't against TOS to insult the perps, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20