IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This man is unshaven on the sides of his face too. Can you see it. He looks rough. He has a long nose. He is an ugly man. He probably looked scary to Liberty when she seen him. Those poor children. I hope an Angel came down and saved them. I hope they were kept from their pain as we would know it, and whisk away to heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marking my place for the night and hoping for new developments as always.

Late to this thread as a poster, but been following as a reader.
the second pic on the GIF clearly shows a hood, the first pic's angle give some the appearance of a tighter fitting head garment..like a bandana. It's a hood, IMO.

Audio? I only hear "down the hill." Where does the "go" part come from on some posts?

I don't believe this isn't "opportunistic", I think prior contact had been made, or prior knowledge of their presence was known.

Marking my place for the night and hoping for new developments as always.

Really don't have to mark your place. You can always find it by clicking on the begining of the thread and click on "view 1st unread" and it will take you back to this spot. It is on the left top and the link is high-lighted in blue. (You have to subscribe to the thread of course, first)

Could someone explain the prior posts that referenced a Delphi search warrant obtained for the residence of a female RSO. I've not seen anything to substantiate that. I have only read about two search warrants, one in Delphi and one in Peru, IN....both of which concluded there was no involvement.

You had to have been there. If I could remember the post # or even the dang thread # I'd link it for ya. (It was hilarious though. This case has all seeing things!

I posted a pic in one of the early threads here where I see owls in the wood grain of the bathroom door lol. I'll find it and link you.

imo she had an iPhone based on grandpas words. (I.e. Delivered but not read texts)

Newer versions of the Android operating system shows delivered/read information for each text. This is turned on by default. (I don't know if it can be disabled.) I don't remember ever seeing this on my old Android phones, but my Samsung J7 running v6.0.1 certainly shows it. To be honest, I just noticed it about 5 minutes ago, so it's possible that the earlier versions of Android did it, too, and I just never realized it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

attachment.php

I have spent the last hour or so making this. I know that we only have the two stills from the video of the suspect so I decided to make a quick gif of the two as they were taken roughly the same time. This may shed some light on his walking behavior, movement, anything. If this isn't appropriate then I apologize and I will definitely delete the post, but tell me if it makes anything clearer.

Brilliant!! Thank you for this!

Marking my place as well. Each day I get more frustrated. I want this man in custody I don't have much anything more to add so I will mostly lurk. I feel very strongly about yesterday I can say the face is a match in shape size nose. Just hope it was reported and followed up on. Now on lurk mode.Gnite

Newer versions of the Android operating system shows delivered/read information for each text. This is turned on by default. (I don't know if it can be disabled.) I don't remember ever seeing this on my old Android phones, but my Samsung J7 running v6.0.1 certainly shows it. To be honest, I just noticed it about 5 minutes ago, so it's possible that the earlier versions of Android did it, too, and I just never realized it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes someone else chimed in earlier today saying as such- which means we just don't know LOL- ugh

Thank you for the info- this other poster and you were the only two that I read so if anyone else has already said this my apologies for missing it. Good to know for future cases..

Edit- hope it can be turned off...I only leave mine on for my hubby and kids LOL. (iPhone used to be all or none, but now you can make it on for specific contacts)

Since it's confirmed that Libby recorded the pics we currently have of BG, that makes me wonder why he wasn't named an actual suspect at first.

IMO, this makes me think she recorded video of him walking towards her on the bridge. Then she stopped recording. As he approaches them and starts giving her weird vibes, I think she started recording again, but in her pocket. Hence why they can't say for sure if the voice is BG for sure. JMO.

Edit: Maybe at first they were playing nice thinking he would voluntarily come forward and they could get him to confess. After him not coming forward they maybe thought it was time to name him a suspect officially to the media and public.

I'm thinking about this community tonight, not only their families but also their friends and classmates, children and innocence lost, the girls' teachers must be an absolute wreck. I hope they will continue to offer support via counselors on site, therapy dogs, etc.

Eta: And LE, thanks for what you're doing. It's got to be hard to say the least.

All speculation, imo, thoughts for now, fwiw.

It seems like every time i look at that pic of the suspect, my perception of what he looks like changes.
Sometimes it seems like a young guy with light hair and a broad baby-fat face, other times like a " middle-age fat dude " and sometimes he seems like a hard-faced, dark-haired, moustached, and wiry built, guy.
Occasionally see him as someone disguised in some way, maybe even wearing clothing and footwear that is too big, perhaps causing his foot to turn outward.
He looks like almost any guy, from anywhere and maybe that is why he almost gives off a " honey-badger don't give a s*** ", vibe.

Same. Tonight I even looked at pic again and wondered if he was wearing a baseball cap backwards.

What does stay consistent to me is his obvious nose and his gait. The gif really showed how he steps with his feet, at least the right foot, turned out. He has a very specific way of stepping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess