IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the presser it was stated that only one FBI agent was involved in the search.

FBI involvement ramped up in the days following.

The question is was the FBI Agent acting in an official capacity on that first day of the searching?

I know volunteers came from near and far according to the local media (Indianapolis Area) that was covering it. They even brought search dogs from Illinois to help. Maybe the FBI Agent was a volunteer in the search parties.

It was late in the afternoon on the 14th (after they were found) that the media said that Agents from the Indianapolis Field Office were on their way to assist.

Locals: can you please tell me how far the major roads like hwys( freeways or whatever ppl call them there) are from the hiking area?

I think he is short only about 5ft 8 inches not that tall. His pants are way to long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question is was the FBI Agent acting in an official capacity on that first day of the searching?

I know volunteers came from near and far according to the local media (Indianapolis Area) that was covering it. They even brought search dogs from Illinois to help. Maybe the FBI Agent was a volunteer in the search parties.

It was late in the afternoon on the 14th (after they were found) that the media said that Agents from the Indianapolis Field Office were on their way to assist.

My understanding is crimes that involve children get quick FBI attention and the circumstances that surround the crime

To me it looks like a beautiful angel! However, the dark part that someone said looks like a worm looks exactly like a side view of Abby in her gray jacket and burgundy shirt underneath. I can even see her little hand sticking out of the sleeve! How would that get there?

It's usually done when a thread reaches approximately 70 pages.

Some people view their threads at 20 post for page some view it as 50 post for page etc. I always try to outline things as number of posts.. is it is too confusing to many people when people say go to page six..

For me, 70 pages would be 3,500 posts. Threads definitely don't go that long (unless e.g. in Caylee thread or game threads).

The first FBI agent involved in the search was a local volunteer. See full presser for further/confirmation.

https://youtu.be/mZcHfgbOcKo

attachment.php

I have spent the last hour or so making this. I know that we only have the two stills from the video of the suspect so I decided to make a quick gif of the two as they were taken roughly the same time. This may shed some light on his walking behavior, movement, anything. If this isn't appropriate then I apologize and I will definitely delete the post, but tell me if it makes anything clearer.

(Yikes, oh my gosh this is sooooo creepy, you bringing this monster to life!!!! Good work though!! )

(Eta: and this is probably exactly what he wants and takes pleasure in, instilling fear...)

how do you enlarge it?

WOW...good job. When I enlarge this gif I can see his face pretty clearly when he lifts his left leg he is looking up...his eyes are not totally in shadow.

(Yikes, oh my gosh this is sooooo creepy, you bringing this monster to life!!!! Good work though!! )

This man is unshaven on the sides of his face too. Can you see it. He looks rough. He has a long nose. He is an ugly man. He probably looked scary to Liberty when she seen him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A quick google map search for meat processing plants near Evansdale Iowa. (arrow points to Evansdale)

FWIW, there is a Tyson Fresh Meats plant about 25 miles from Delphi, in Logansport.

He didn't sound or look middle aged to me. I think he's under 40

It's funny because I thought he sounded at least 50, and probably older. The problem is that I've known 13 year olds who sounded 30+ and 70 year olds that sounded 25 or so.

I'm starting to wonder whether it's a younger average guy trying to look and walk like a middle-aged fat dude.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
That's what I thought when I first saw the picture too. I had suggested that he might be wearing several layers of clothes in order to look heavier than he is. I guess (hope) we'll see eventually.

I just googled owls on a bathroom door and am no closer to discovering what you're referencing :thinking:

You had to have been there. If I could remember the post # or even the dang thread # I'd link it for ya. (It was hilarious though. This case has all seeing things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper