DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I'm wondering that too
plus I don't see a scarf or bandanna
it's amazing how we all can see or imagine such different details
it'll be interesting to learn which of us was closest to the truth WHEN he is caught

Why would someone where a bandanna over there hoodie? That's an odd thing to do unless they we're concealing something.

So I did a little investigating of my own and found this guy to be pretty interesting. He lives very close to the Delphi trail and has an eerie resemblance to the guy in the photo that the police released. He is a registered sex offender the police should check this out.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1266375&AgencyID=54663

attachment.php
This is the first RSO posted that almost made me mess myself. He really does bear a similarity to the Suspects face. Even creepier? He's got a brown hoodie on in his mugshot. What a creepy coinkydink. Great find.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Is the FBI always called in for child murders, though? I was pretty sure they were involved with Jessica Ridgeway from the get go. Am I wrong on that?

Why would someone where a bandanna over there hoodie? That's an odd thing to do unless they we're concealing something.

Same reason people have owls on their bathroom door. ;)

I agree with you about a connection to the meat packing plant. Both the Indiana & Iowa cases were in close proximity to meat packing plants - particularly swine. I hope FBI is looking a thing missing girls and unsolved murders near such plants.

A quick google map search for meat processing plants near Evansdale Iowa. (arrow points to Evansdale)

I didn't know his hood from the hoodie precluded the possibility of other articles of clothing

We are back to the hat again? FBI says HOOD. Not a hat, not a bandana but a hood.

It's the image on the side of the photo.
204a07366c8419a62c75274f72ba72bb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I can tell you exactly what this is. It's a piece of BG's jacket. I tried to find an example of this but I can't so I'm going to try to explain.

When news shows put up a vertical photo from a cell phone, they often use the exact same pic as the background, only slightly blurred, and enlarged. That's because the pic doesn't cover the whole screen the way a horizontal photo would, so they use that as background rather than a plain background.

This image looks to be taken from the Inside Edition footage. I think if you'll watch it you'll see what I mean.

All speculation, imo, thoughts for now, fwiw.

It seems like every time i look at that pic of the suspect, my perception of what he looks like changes.
Sometimes it seems like a young guy with light hair and a broad baby-fat face, other times like a " middle-age fat dude " and sometimes he seems like a hard-faced, dark-haired, moustached, and wiry built, guy.
Occasionally see him as someone disguised in some way, maybe even wearing clothing and footwear that is too big, perhaps causing his foot to turn outward.
He looks like almost any guy, from anywhere and maybe that is why he almost gives off a " honey-badger don't give a s*** ", vibe.

Or, maybe he is a local guy who does not give a sh**. Every person has a breaking point, IMO.

What are the parameters that would make this case be prosecuted federally WHEN the POI is caught?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Great, the thread gets closed again.
We've always been able to discuss registered sex offenders. To a point. Bit sleuth their families etc. If I am wrong I apologise, but that's what I've always seen.

One thing I want to ask here, probably incredibly stupid and off topic...what criteria is it to close a thread and start a new one? Number of pages/posts?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Seems to average about 1200 posts whenever a mod gets there.
Can't go by number of pages> I have mine set to 100 posts / page but some use the default which is 25 IIRC. So I am only on page 8 right here.
HTH

attachment.php

I have spent the last hour or so making this. I know that we only have the two stills from the video of the suspect so I decided to make a quick gif of the two as they were taken roughly the same time. This may shed some light on his walking behavior, movement, anything. If this isn't appropriate then I apologize and I will definitely delete the post, but tell me if it makes anything clearer.

WOW...good job. When I enlarge this gif I can see his face pretty clearly when he lifts his left leg he is looking up...his eyes are not totally in shadow.

This is the first RSO posted that almost made me mess myself. He really does bear a similarity to the Suspects face. Even creepier? He's got a brown hoodie on in his mugshot. What a creepy coinkydink. Great find.

I made a post about this guy days ago.

"Brown hoodie"

And then the link to his profile.

I can only assume the FBI has checked him out already. An investigator on the case said they start local and then expand out.

Besides......at 245lbs he is too heavy to be our guy IMO.

I think we can move on from him.

I'm not seeing it. The age is right, imo, but the face is too wide. JMO

One thing I want to ask here, probably incredibly stupid and off topic...what criteria is it to close a thread and start a new one? Number of pages/posts?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Mods usually shoot to make a new on at 1,000 posts.

WOW...good job. When I enlarge this gif I can see his face pretty clearly when he lifts his left leg he is looking up...his eyes are not totally in shadow.

Guys thats not a fanny pack. His hand is in the pocket of his brown HOODIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member