IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same guy in the back of the video? 1:02 on the video.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/19/man-pho...ficially-a-suspect-in-deaths-of-delphi-teens/

attachment.php
Wow. There's a resemblance. Imagine if it was... Stranger things have happened. [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This was discussed earlier in the threads, but I don't think it's smoke for a couple reasons. Both hands appear to be firmly in pockets while walking - if someone is smoking there has to be a cigarette somewhere. Now if he just threw it down on the ground, it's very possible he just exhaled his last puff. However, the first picture of the two (in chronological order) shows the "smoke" starts to the left of his face (his right). I don't think the "smoke" moves very naturally when in gif form either. But it's a possibility!
JMO, on a bridge wouldn't a smoker toss the smoke?
Why stomp it out on a piece of rickety wood when you have 25ft of nothing below you?
Just asking.
MOO

Can someone please email that in? I'm on my phone in bed or I would. We have talked about blue jeans in 8,000 posts. That was not helpful. But this could be! And it could be worth $50,000 to you. They said don't be scared about being wrong, just report anything.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

JMO, on a bridge wouldn't a smoker toss the smoke?
Why stomp it out on a piece of rickety wood when you have 2 5ft of nothing below you?
Just asking.
MOO

Yeah exactly. That's why I said he would have thrown it down onto the ground. Sorry if that was confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(BCA, I highly recommend watching the PC to get started.)

Yeah exactly. That's why I said he would have thrown it down onto the ground. Sorry if that was confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ashamed to admit it, but I am a smoker. No way I would stomp a butt on a bridge. I would spit on it to make sure it was out and toss it or put it in my pocket and throw it away later.
Saturday morning cartoons, Smokey the bear and forest fires... 40 years ago!
However I am no killer so, I guess this is useless info.
MOO

Ok. Amtrack...

Oooh, something I know stuff about! I love riding Amtrak routes!

He could have caught the northbound Tuesday morning around 7:30-7:45 or the southbound around 10 pm in Lafayette. Although that particular route can be well beyond fashionably late!

That particular route runs Sunday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday with overlap of two different routes, the Hoosier State 850/851 (Indy to Chicago) and Cardinal 50/51 (NYC to Chicago).

Lafayette doesn't have a ticket office, but they do have a kiosk. Some kiosks allow you to purchase tickets there, others just allow you to print tickets purchased online. I would imagine you can buy tickets there just because it's a college town and fairly busy. It's been a year since I've taken a trip, but I'm positive I had to show ID when boarding.

Have hotels in/near the area been checked? If he was from out of town or only needing to be in Delphi for a short amount of town & used AmTrak for transport, you'd think he'd have to stay over night somewhere. That's if he did not have a car.

( We don't know that these bodies were found exposed, as in above ground, visible, etc, or do we? I know footprints led them there...)

Have hotels in/near the area been checked? If he was from out of town or only needing to be in Delphi for a short amount of town & used AmTrak for transport, you'd think he'd have to stay over night somewhere. That's if he did not have a car.

Good idea Motels/b&bs and hostels too.

Oooh, something I know stuff about! I love riding Amtrak routes!

He could have caught the northbound Tuesday morning around 7:30-7:45 or the southbound around 10 pm in Lafayette. Although that particular route can be well beyond fashionably late!

That particular route runs Sunday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday with overlap of two different routes, the Hoosier State 850/851 (Indy to Chicago) and Cardinal 50/51 (NYC to Chicago).

Lafayette doesn't have a ticket office, but they do have a kiosk. Some kiosks allow you to purchase tickets there, others just allow you to print tickets purchased online. I would imagine you can buy tickets there just because it's a college town and fairly busy. It's been a year since I've taken a trip, but I'm positive I had to show ID when boarding.

( Yay thanks for this! )

RE the phone. I know this has been hashed out bigly. but just to use an official source - ISP;

BBM
"Additionally, investigators have released a voice recording, extracted from a video found on Liberty "Libby" German's cell phone, that may be connected to the homicides. Click one of the following links to download the recording:"
http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

There's only one reason IMO to actually say Found on her Cell Phone.

:cow:

Hey all. This is going to sound crazy, but hear me out. So, I was on Google Earth looking around and found the following. It's interesting and we need a farmer or someone who would know to weigh in. So, I was looking at the farms around the Iowa murder dump site and came across some excavation. Then remembered the same at a farm or property in Delphi. Both spots are roughly less than 500 yards from each site. Attached are the pics. It appears there is one large pond, then a trench that curves, then a smaller pond. After looking at them and spinning the IA pic around they form question marks??? Could this be a signature of a SK? It's statistically impossible. Also, both sites based on looking back in time were created over several years by someone. Neither are natural, but man made. Take look and tell me what you think.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Pond A.jpg
    Pond A.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 491
  • Pond B 1.jpg
    Pond B 1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 490
  • Pond B 2 Spun and Zoomed.jpg
    Pond B 2 Spun and Zoomed.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 482
  • Seven Bridges County Park Area.jpg
    Seven Bridges County Park Area.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 484
  • Together.png
    Together.png
    918 KB · Views: 485
Thanks Steleheart I was looking for this quote and couldn't find it. I hope this will put the do-they-have-her-phone-or-did-they-get-the-audio-from-the-cloud discussion to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr