IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone call that in?? It's worth them looking at! He has a glove or is holding something in his left hand.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
I didn't~~but~~if someone wants too~~feel free. Maybe contact Fox 59 to see maybe they have some more footage for LE, first?

OMG~~I didn't realize you were right in the thick of things!! My heart goes out to you all!! As for the news coverage, as you can imagine I've been pretty busy~~so I haven't really kept up on the news, sorry!! (I get most of my news from WS...LOL)

(Sorry, that sounded misleading, I am not there, I meant here as in the forum.)

I don't think he is as heavy as he appears in the photos
Baggy jeans hoodie and coat over whatever else he has stuffed in there makes him appear stocky or heavy.
I don't think he is.

Jmo
I feel he has something strapped across his chest maybe a bow, underneath his jacket as well his hat looks like a deer head decoy. Like the ones sold on this website
http://shop.bethedecoy.com/Wapiti-ASSassin-Hat-Elk-WAH-00791.htm
This is Only My Opinion and I hope I haven't broke any rules by posting this.

That video brings me to Rick Astley! You think he did it?? (Joking. Obviously. But the link really does bring me to Rick Astley!)

You don't owe anyone an apology Oregonmama. That was so bizarre.

I agree that Oregonmama doesn't owe anyone an apology. But, "so bizarre"? Really? Yeah, it's 'so bizarre' that I would want to keep my location private in a national crime sleuthing forum. Get real.

Did someone call that in?? It's worth them looking at! He has a glove or is holding something in his left hand.

I'm still doubtful that he is the perp. However, if he IS the perp, is his left hand bandaged?

What about the significance of the train going by? Have the train schedules been posted, tia.

Also bus schedules.

The closest bus station would be in Lafayette.

As far as trains? They're common around here, freight trains. Amtrack, closest to Delphi is Lafayette.

Let's talk about why this killer left the girls in an area where they'd be easily discovered, and didn't take or destroy the cell phone.

Even if he didn't have much time, he could have easily hidden them to make it more difficult to find them. Leaving them out in the open seems to say the killer doesn't care about them being found. It also implies he didn't have a personal relationship with them. I've heard Jim Clemente say several times that a murderer who has a personal relationship with the victim will cover the victim or bury the victim.

He left the phone. He almost certainly had to have known Libby had a phone. To me this seems like more evidence that he wanted the girls found soon. He probably didn't realize there was video of him on the phone - or like the killer of Missy Bevers, didn't care.

So, thoughts?

I don't think this turned out like he wanted it to at all. I don't think he was planning on having family out there at 3 or 3:30 and definitely not a full blown search by that evening. I think he ran out of time and ended up leaving behind some valuable evidence. I think if he had known he was recorded, he would have destroyed and tossed the phone somewhere else.

I'm not sure that the bodies were left in the open or easily discoverable, but maybe the answer as to why the bodies were left there has to do with the manner in which the perpetrator arrived and exited the area. I note that the ISP previously stated the following:

“We are asking people that were driving through the Hoosier heartland that might have seen a hitchhiker or saw somebody walking. We are asking people in Logansport all the way to Lafayette if they saw somebody around that late afternoon on February 13 walking down the roadway. We would like to know about that person,” said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley.

That suggests LE believes he did not arrive at the scene via vehicle. Thus, the possibilities that he entered/exited the area on foot (which suggests he may live in close proximity) or that he used some other means to arrive/exit, such as a canoe/kayak. I'm not sure what the water levels are at this time of year are in the creek, but leaving the bodies within 50 yards of the water would support this hypothesis. We also know that there was a search of the river and it is standard practice for LE to not only search the crime scene but routes of ingress/egress. Lastly, if the perpetrator crossed the river, being wet and on foot or a vehicle would attract attention. Being wet in a boat would not necessarily attract suspicion.

Food for thought, but as we have limited information about the crime scene it is rank speculation.

I'm curious why they mention Hoosier Heartland/25 specifically. There are certainly other ways to get the heck out of dodge in a hurry and even more if you open up the idea of just hoofing it through the woods/down the creek/through fields without risk of a witness identifying you anywhere near a crime scene.

Random thought, what if he took the phone and put in his pocket, recording without his knowledge and then after the murders, he disposed of the jacket/extra clothes in this duffel bag/backpack mentioned by LE? When LE found this bag, boom, there's the phone. He could have forgotten about it completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What bag did LE mention finding?

( I'm outside looking at the stars, still can't help but wonder if this SOB is camping somewhere. )

I don't think that he necessarily walks with a limp. As I said earlier, the planks on that bridge are very uneven, rotted and even missing pieces. Nobody could walk smoothly on that thing. So, I don't think that looking for a guy who limps will help much in identifying anyone.

I didn't say we're looking for a guy that limps...I was saying that if we could get a video of BG, we could possibly compare his walk to the walk of the limping guy in the news video. But, of course, with the planks being so lousy, I suppose his gait would be altered :)

(Sorry, that sounded misleading, I am not there, I meant here as in the forum.)

But what you said was all true though! I have never seen threads move so fast, and people so compelled to be here All. The. Time. like this case. This one has ripped my heart out, and I agree with every word you wrote!

Let's talk about why this killer left the girls in an area where they'd be easily discovered, and didn't take or destroy the cell phone.

Even if he didn't have much time, he could have easily hidden them to make it more difficult to find them. Leaving them out in the open seems to say the killer doesn't care about them being found. It also implies he didn't have a personal relationship with them. I've heard Jim Clemente say several times that a murderer who has a personal relationship with the victim will cover the victim or bury the victim.

He left the phone. He almost certainly had to have known Libby had a phone. To me this seems like more evidence that he wanted the girls found soon. He probably didn't realize there was video of him on the phone - or like the killer of Missy Bevers, didn't care.

So, thoughts?
He left the phone. He almost certainly had to have known Libby had a phone.

Legally, we do not know where Libby's phone is located. All we know is LE has a video made by Libby. They shared screen grabs from it. LE has more of the video but hope they do not need to release any further. All of us want to see more video. Nothing heinous tho.

He probably didn't realize there was video of him on the phone - or like the killer of Missy Bevers, didn't care.
Apropo similarity. One is a sociopath, and this guy is the psychopath, who didn't care. Those poor sweet girls sensed their fate far too soon in life.

I hope he is shivering and in misery hidden in the woods on a snowy night in IN. He's a wanted man with $40k on his ID and take down.

I did not know until this evening while listening to Lordan that Delphi is only three square miles.

This video was filmed in October of last year, in 2016. Only four months later would the Delphi girls be standing on the bridge. I find it so difficult to think of them up so high on such a treacherous trestle. It makes me dizzy and I want to save them. @ 01:32 the videographer flashes a warning sign to be careful at that spot. Lawdy, I declare. Rather than happenstance, which is what I'd always thought, these events seem more intentional.

[video=youtube;edK8DJVW890]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890#t=176.838188[/video]

I think at first they wanted him to think that they thought he was a witness. Kind of bait to see if he would bite. Then he would figure he could go in and say yeah, I saw a suspicious person with the girls blah blah lie lie. Anyway then they'd have him IDed and simply wait to build case while subversively tracking him.

That's my best Sherlock Holmes guess.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
A man's picture is out there. He hasn't come forward to say "that's me" "how can I help "
IMO that = he has something to hide.

What bag did LE mention finding?
Sorry, if this has been mentioned already...I'm new to the case.

Was the phone actually found? Could it be the picture and voice capture were uploaded to the cloud and that is how LE came upon them.

TIA if this has already been discussed!

Sorry, if this has been mentioned already...I'm new to the case.

Was the phone actually found? Could it be the picture and voice capture were uploaded to the cloud and that is how LE came upon them.

TIA if this has already been discussed!

Thanks for joining us. LE confirmed there was audio, video and photos from Libby's phone, but has not confirmed I don't think that they actually have their phone in their possession so could have been from "The Cloud" (which is like the Wizard of Oz himself to me but anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties