IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to say what I am referring to but has anyone else seen the comments under the Youtube videos about these murders?
Some very interesting things being said. Go to youtube and type in Delphi murders update.
Can you post the video link? I don't believe that is a TOS violation and it would help us (ok, me) narrow down which video to look at.

I'm pretty sure a theory has to be based around facts we know. Isn't that part of TOS?

If I'm out of line, let me know and I will gladly go back to reading the threads and not posting as I usually do. I just thought I had some ideas and discussion to contribute. I really thought the ideas that were presented were plausible (albeit nowhere near fact as it is known) my presence here isn't to violate TOS or upset people. To be clear though, this entire thread could be condensed to a couple of pages if every post was based on hard fact as it is known. JMO

I am sure they checked all the hardware stores and nearest Walmart for someone with memorable purchases that day. Right?

8727d8ee2ffd1ee86deafc0cc105774a.jpg

Try as I might, I can't seem to get the angle right. (I threw on my son's hoodie and my plastic bag is empty), but THIS is exactly what I think is poking out if his jacket.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's been mentioned here before - maybe by you! - that it looks like a plastic bag. Could be. Interestingly, that's a behavior someone would know and recognize. Sticking a plastic bag with granola, or a magnifying glass, water, whatever you are carrying for your hike within your coat is an interesting clue. Not many people do that.

It is fast but I thought Arias, JonBenet and the case out of Orlando (can't stand to say her name) were faster. MOO

Thanks to all that answered. I was curious as none of the high profile cases had ever brought me here before.

I was just curious if it's always obvious and noticeable how popular a case may be by threads you have been apart of in the past.

If I'm out of line, let me know and I will gladly go back to reading the threads and not posting as I usually do. I just thought I had some ideas and discussion to contribute. I really thought the ideas that were presented were plausible (albeit nowhere near fact as it is known) my presence here isn't to violate TOS or upset people. To be clear though, this entire thread could be condensed to a couple of pages if every post was based on hard fact as it is known. JMO

A girl can dream...

There is a trail in Md that i walk in the warm months, lots of walkers,joggers, bikes. He looks very normal to me, if we crossed paths on that trail i won't give him a second look. I see people in all kinds of clothes, some walk at lunch time. I walk in jeans/shorts. Jmo
I absolutely agree with you!!! I wouldn't bat an eye at this guy on a trail.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am sure they checked all the hardware stores and nearest Walmart for someone with memorable purchases that day. Right?

Im not gonna say this is fact but ive followed alot of cases. Usually RSOs and cameras in surrounding areas would be checked right off. moo

The random theories with no support or any rhyme or reason to them always confuses me. I sometimes feel like people give random guesses so then when the guy is found...if they just happen to be right (dumb luck) they can say "see, I knew it!" So yeah...if he ends up liking nachos you can get a gold star for being right! Ha!
Just as some people like to do amateur forensics with pictures of in my case maps, others like to do profiling. Some are better at it than others.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I guess I'm a little baffled as to why so many people are asserting that my two theories are against TOS and /or are simply unwanted. It's rather hurtful IMO. but we can go back to talking about the fact that he's wearing a hoodie not a hat and his jeans aren't dad jeans and Libby's phone might have uploaded to the cloud if everyone thinks those are going to find this guy faster.

I think BG is most likely on the run! moo

This is the most likely scenario in my opinion as well.
Statistically, there is a 50/50 chance that the perp lived in the community.
Just because he has not been arrested yet does not mean LE does not know who he is. It is just as likely that given the size of the community he fled as soon as his picture was plastered everywhere. LE may be holding back identifying him until they exhaust all of their attempts to catch him, and if unsuccessful, then they may release his info to the media.

Agreed! So far the facts are we have a grainy looking pic with generic clothing, and a generic sounding voice on loop that no one recognizes. 2 girls who lost their lives and no suspect in custody. Those are the facts! Can we agree the perp is familiar with the area?

I real need to learn to reply with quotes

Not sure what the what is but here is one of his:

[video=youtube;AS24hYv_X8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q[/video]

GH is brilliant.

SKILLS - bigtime - SKILLS!!!!

Thank-you. These video's are invaluable. Huge THANKS to GH. Can we be friends?! Much admiration, anonymous person.

WG

8727d8ee2ffd1ee86deafc0cc105774a.jpg

Try as I might, I can't seem to get the angle right. (I threw on my son's hoodie and my plastic bag is empty), but THIS is exactly what I think is poking out if his jacket.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Glad I wasn't the only one maybe seeing that also...i mentioned that last week that to me it looks like a plastic shopping bag handle sticking out of his jacket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh, thank you for this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

You are welcome. Just another free benefit of Websleuths membership. There are currently 151 guests viewing this thread that everybody wants to see join.

A crazy case was Stephen McDaniel. He was being interviewed by the news when they told him they had just discovered the body of the woman HE murdered - Lauren Giddings. The interview is chilling. - [video=youtube;KIroLgiCyP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIroLgiCyP8[/video]

WOW!!!! It was sheer delight watching him realize his life as he knew it just ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friesandchips