IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was saying Friday night that they were heading down to that area Saturday to take some pictures. For the life of me now I can't remember who but hadn't seen anyone mention it yet. Anyone remember who it was and if they ended up going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Illinois missing iirc

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

People can sound very different at different times.some people may even have accent changes in one conversation if they have lived in different places.

No one is saying those are facts. As stated we are speculating. The OP of the foster child thing would have to explain that to you, however the notion that he grew up there and could be mobile ie: possibly drive an RV has plausibility in that he hasn't been recognized or at least ID'd. To say he drives a pink car or has a cat doesn't in any way lend itself to the discussion and is absurd.
No but to be fair there are some wild theories on here that are just add plausible as the guy has a cat. I mean Even if he was a foster child was he kept in a closet? I don't get it.

I have not read anything about whether the bodies were concealed. There does appear to be at least one abandoned structure in the area. Here is a story that mentions an abandoned farm building.

http://wildindiana.com/wps/2010/02/delphi-high-bridge-hike/

And here is a photograph of what appears to be some sort of abandoned structure in the area where the bodies were found.

attachment.php
Where is this in relation to the bridge?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I hate to even say this but I had wondered if it could be rope. It look like there is something stuffed in his hoodie or coat and I was thinking maybe it was rope and some was sticking out the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our killer may be all layered up because he sleeps in his vehicle.

SK Gary Hilton comes to mind.
There is nothing about this guy's clothing that says he is homeless. Imo

I can't believe we can't come to really good consensus on any of the identifying details from these photos. Between the possible hat, hood, shoes, white object by neck, possible fanny pack, type of jacket, facial features/hair. It seems like everything is so close to being able to identify, yet we can't come up with any probable details. So frustrating...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yet they removed a pair of boots...thay would have NOTHiNGto do with a binb threat.

There was another bomb threat there about six months ago. I would guarantee the FBI and a helicopter were not called in for the previous one. On one hand, maybe they went because they were "available." On the other hand, they wouldn't take time/resources from a brutal (IMO) double homicide to check out a bomb threat!
Well they have to respond to a bomb threat so to say they wouldn't take the time is not accurate. They also have tracks that they are trying to decipher the tread pattern so it's very logical to rule out the packing plant boots first imo.

Agreed! So far the facts are we have a grainy looking pic with generic clothing, and a generic sounding voice on loop that no one recognizes. 2 girls who lost their lives and no suspect in custody. Those are the facts! Can we agree the perp is familiar with the area?

I real need to learn to reply with quotes
Truthfully? I have reservations about even that. With all the map apps and online photos and Google Earth, a person who is good with terrain can develop a clear mental picture of an area without ever setting foot there. He'd probably walk the route beforehand just to verify his observations, and maybe call it off if something was not right from his perspective.

I think it's more likely that he knows the area. But not impossible that he didn't.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I agree. One other thing that struck me when listening to the audio....He is very soft spoken (like an accountant, banker or teacher, IMHO). Any teacher in any school in the area would have been off that day as well. They would have recognized any teacher from their school but perhaps not other schools in the area?
I don't think you can generalize soft spoken to a career choice imo

This makes me think of duck hunting. And or wade fishing.
Duck hunting is not in season in Indiana. However Red and gray fox, coyote, and striped skunk are. Racoon is out but the dogs can still run (occurs at night). Trapping season is in for Beaver and River otter!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

No but to be fair there are some wild theories on here that are just add plausible as the guy has a cat. I mean Even if he was a foster child was he kept in a closet? I don't get it.

A foster child with no living relatives whose caretakers have since died could return to an area they are intimitely familiar with since their childhood without anybody remembering or recognizing them easier than someone with a long family history/presence in their hometown.

Take it easy. Have some coffee. :)

Look at the header of this website.

It's WebSLEUTHS.

I think some people forget that.

No one on this website is going to find the killer...........of that I am sure.
Actually that's not correct. Research WS has solved crimes

Jmo
We won't find this man with this photo.
Once all the layers are peeled away he will look totally different.

That picture tells us nothing.
We all have seen different things.

Tech savvy person,

Can the FBI access information from Libby's Kik account?

Kik is known for its features preserving users' anonymity, such as allowing users to register without providing a telephone number. The application logs user IP addresses which the company can use to determine location.

O/T a little I haven't dug around on websleuths much as I've been on this thread 99% of the time.

People keep saying this thread is moving fast/hard to keep up with

Is this the norm with high profile cases or does this case have a lot more participation from members/new members then similar cases of the past?

This is a "hot case" on WS. People have joined to participate exclusively on this case so there will be more posts here then on other cases. Some are brand new and seem to know everything about WS right away (TOS, what is normal for cases) so I'm guessing many have been lurkers for a long time. JMO

We don't know that they have *the phone*.
We know that they have data from the phone, which could have been recovered from cloud storage. It's likely Libby had auto back-up turned on, as I believe that is the default setting on most phones now-a-days.
Im not sure but in other cases when there was no phone, it has taken weeks to get the info legally. Maybe if a minor is involved its a different story. I still think the bg is poorly plopped on the bridge. He has clothing shadows but not a body shadow. I also think water is between his legs. In the photo with the right foot up, looks like he is turned in such a way that he is bracing himself with his left and has his right foot place on or holding something down and is showing a gun under his belt. On the photo where he is obviously walking, i gather it is a fast pace. The audio to me is him telling them "go" down the hill. I think he walked them to the spot. I do think he did kind of try to hide some of the scene. Maybe he had help. There is alot of information here. And a lot of room for speculation. There are quick ways to subdue. He could probably carry one and direct the other. I think when it comes down to it, 1 could have been in shock. They were athletic girls. I imagine they fought. Part of his thrill. The reality that humans do this is so very sad. I don't think he is all that bright but probably proud of himself. This is all based on my thoughts and opinion. Been doing alot of research. There are some conniving, sickos out there. What a trail of tears. I hope the true details never come to light.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member