IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder: Don't sleuth past members. Don't sleuth random people in random videos.

And please for the love of Odin and his sons Thor and Loki, use the "Reply With Quote" feature!!

:p

Fellow sleuthers, PLEASE! We are about to get closed again and personally I am getting tired of the warnings when the rules are pretty simple here. Its a weekend, Mods need a break.....

Yes. Please, seriously. Newer members, please read the rules. No sleuthing of current or past members here. PLEASE clarify what comment you're referring to. Quote it in your post. There is far too much confusion as to what people are talking about in about 50% of the posts.

The thread can be shut down for days, let's not do that. Read the rules, and then read them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There have been a few posts over the past few threads concerning questions a local can help answer. Like actual width of the bridge and such. If those could be put together and if there is still a need to get those answered I could get up there and try to answer those. IF the LE let anyone on the bridge yet. Not sure. I am from Lafayette so I might be on of the closer ones. Just wanting to help if I can.

That's so nice of you. The bridge appears to be open to the public.

“Every single small town and outside counties…they've all just pulled together and we've all come together as one big community to help where it's needed and that’s really neat," said Lailaa Syed, who helped organize a fundraiser at The Dock restaurant in Delphi.

State police say as of Saturday, they have received around 7,800 tips from the call line and email address, but so far, nothing that’s been a major break.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/25/police-hope-radio-ads-bring-in-delphi-tips/

If I missed it, I apologize. I have read some very good theories as to this being a possible SK. Possible cross states with multiple victims? With how wide and far the FBI is casting their net.

Ive been trying to find informarion on when the FBI gets involved in these cases. When did they get involved in this one? Seems significant.

Im hoping hoping hoping they solve this case and possibly a few others with everything they've found.

I watched the press conference very intently. Hoping one of the gentlemen in the background would give a tell after a press question. They were straightfaced until the officer made the comment about Liberty being a hero. Many of them broke and adamantly knod in agreement. That seems significant.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Playing catch-up this morning so if this has been discussed or squashed I will delete. The person in question has a limp as well....
Nothing to me suggests our suspect had any sort of limp. Have you seen that bridge? From the picture angle you cannot see how spaced out those railroad ties are, and some are rotted and even missing. No way humanly possible to judge normal gait in that situation. And if your basing it on a gif...Even less. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How many ppl did LE talk to that were at the hiking trails when the girls were there? I am curious if it was busy with ppl that day.......

There have been a few posts over the past few threads concerning questions a local can help answer. Like actual width of the bridge and such. If those could be put together and if there is still a need to get those answered I could get up there and try to answer those. IF the LE let anyone on the bridge yet. Not sure. I am from Lafayette so I might be on of the closer ones. Just wanting to help if I can.
We would very much appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Reminder: Don't sleuth past members. Don't sleuth random people in random videos.

And please for the love of Odin and his sons Thor and Loki, use the "Reply With Quote" feature!!

:p
By the hammer of Thor!!!

Not my finest moment....

It was just a minor flub that just made us giggle... which we often need on these really sad cases.

I've made far worse mistakes! For instance... when I joined WS and chose Fred&Edna as my name (I don't even know anyone with these names) ... I'm forever stuck as being odd and androgynous.

how far into the interview with the detective do I have to go before it gets weird? I see it's two hours and I'm only a few minutes in so far, just wondering if there's a particular point that it becomes disturbing. The interview with the news lady was quite something alright, watching him hyperventilate and whatnot, then come back and talk to them more. Sorry for the O/T.
O/T to thread:
Nah, don't bother to the whole tape he talks in same monotone. It's freaking creepy stuff. First he won't make eye contact. Then when he's told to make eye contact he does it intensely.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It was just a minor flub that just made us giggle... which we often need on these really sad cases.

I've made far worse mistakes! For instance... when I joined WS and chose Fred&Edna as my name (I don't even know anyone with these names) ... I'm forever stuck as being odd and androgynous.

I can think of WAY worse things tham being odd and androgynous!

If I missed it, I apologize. I have read some very good theories as to this being a possible SK. Possible cross states with multiple victims? With how wide and far the FBI is casting their net.

Ive been trying to find informarion on when the FBI gets involved in these cases. When did they get involved in this one? Seems significant.

Im hoping hoping hoping they solve this case and possibly a few others with everything they've found.

I watched the press conference very intently. Hoping one of the gentlemen in the background would give a tell after a press question. They were straightfaced until the officer made the comment about Liberty being a hero. Many of them broke and adamantly knod in agreement. That seems significant.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
FBI was involved pretty much right away

I have seen a few posts suggesting BG may be overly dressed for the weather. As stated in a previous thread, the high for Feb 13 was 43 degrees. Is it maybe possible that Abby was underdressed for the weather? Also, temperature is a subjective thing from person to person. I just don't think 43 is high enough to warrant suspicion on the amount of clothing.

I agree. It would feel much cooler in the damp woods. Also what was the wind chill factor. I don't think he was over dressed. I think Abby was under dressed as teens often are.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

In my opinion, LE obtained a search warrant for that first home so quickly for a reason, other than proximity and/or known RSO.
Any other thoughts? Question: is it against the rules to talk about this?

BBM Good question.

I thought LE might be picking up security video that the homeowners had from their property. :dunno:

We would very much appreciate it!

I will leave this here and in the next thread too since this one is closing. Get me a list of questions together and I will get up there ASAP. Probably not today but tomorrow if the questions are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieV