IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always find it hilarious the Post's about ruining innocent lives. The only innocent lives ruined from all this were the two that have been taken!!

Everyone else is still breathing after search warrant's. Plenty... PLENTY of people have been falsely accused in the history of mankind and I really can't name but 1 off the top of my head and guess what??? I don't sit here and think to myself oh! I bet it was still him.

That man was Richard jewell and it's safe to say none of these little Facebook posts or WS posts or SM of any kind will ever put anyone on blast like he was.

I just have to remember though some people will defend Cancer.

I think we are all accused of many diff types of things throughout our life.

Some accusations worse than other's.

But at the end of the day if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about.

After all Douglas Carter said "maybe it's the right hand in his pocket"

Hell everyone I know does that.

People have reasons for making tips. You nor I know what that is. Pretty sure nobody is just randomly picking names out of a phone book here.

Ruined lives lmao. I say ruined perception

I love your spacing. It's a great eye saver; but what does "put anyone on blast" mean?

I get the impression he is one of the creepiest men to be in front of a camera and he's got severe mental issues. It is disturbing.
Actually gets me to thinking "down the hill" his tone could be an affectation of the moment/excitement, and in real life he sounds so different. Which would make the recording a bit useless. Because if I only had the voice on that police interview of that guy Steven, I would NEVER associate it with the voice he used in the TV interviews. Dayam!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Actually the possible similarities is a valid discussion point for this thread imo and has been consistently discussed over all 12 threads. Remember Hannah Graham? So many posters were connecting dots to Morgan Harrington. And guess what????

Iirc both of those girls were on foot. And yes it has been discussed relentlessly. The other two girls on bikes were found months later iirc over 50 miles away where these girls were found less then 1/2 mile from where they were walking. So for me i don't get the connection. I could be wrong but i'm thinkong not. Jmo

then there's that. what, about a dozen shut downs so far?
Nothing like what we had on Lyric and Lizzy's case. That was insane. At one point they left it closed for several days while we all calmed down.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I get the impression he is one of the creepiest men to be in front of a camera and he's got severe mental issues. It is disturbing.

Actually gets me to thinking "down the hill" his tone could be an affectation of the moment/excitement, and in real life he sounds so different. Which would make the recording a bit useless. Because if I only had the voice on that police interview of that guy Steven, I would NEVER associate it with the voice he used in the TV interviews. Dayam!

You're talking about two different men in these posts.

Which is why: PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER DUDE AND HIS INTERVIEWS. That's how people get confused and facts get muddled!!

I have seen a few posts suggesting BG may be overly dressed for the weather. As stated in a previous thread, the high for Feb 13 was 43 degrees. Is it maybe possible that Abby was underdressed for the weather? Also, temperature is a subjective thing from person to person. I just don't think 43 is high enough to warrant suspicion on the amount of clothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any reports from the couple and the woman as to whether they saw a kayak by the river/stream?

In my opinion, LE obtained a search warrant for that first home so quickly for a reason, other than proximity and/or known RSO. Any other thoughts? Question: is it against the rules to talk about this?

I have always wondered if there were phone calls or texts found on the girls phone, coming from that address...Maybe they were not incriminating texts, just some kind of communication that led them to want to search. Maybe it was that someone from that address liked one of her photos on FB or something...

[video=youtube;h-2sueSXqys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-2sueSXqys[/video]
If you want to know what it's like to walk on the Monon High bridge, take a look at the (at least) part sections of this video. Those planks are really rotten and people are walking very slowly and carefully. Says something to me about the difficulty of hustling anyone off the bridge, even with a weapon.
JMO

How about this I strongly believe he is on here or at least lurking. They like to revisit the crime.
I respectfully disagree. They like to revisit the crime but perhaps more locally such as the fundraisers that they've held . If he's not technology savy then a random thread on a forum on the internet may not be it for him. Plus there are other forums that talk about this case. IMO
And I agree, it should be stated as opinion not fact.
JMO

Sent from Tapatalk

Iirc both of those girls were on foot. And yes it has been discussed relentlessly. The other two girls on bikes were found months later iirc over 50 miles away where these girls were found less then 1/2 mile from where they were walking. So for me i don't get the connection. I could be wrong but i'm thinkong not. Jmo

But killers have been known to change their MO's from case to case. And sometimes it is a matter of circumstance. Maybe this killer wanted to take them far away and something prevented him from carrying it out. Maybe he heard someone in the distance, or maybe the girls had tried to escape and run and he had to cut things short and get out of there.

Maybe he decided it was a mistake to take them so far away last time. An unnecessary risk maybe?

Fellow sleuthers, PLEASE! We are about to get closed again and personally I am getting tired of the warnings when the rules are pretty simple here. Its a weekend, Mods need a break.....

There have been a few posts over the past few threads concerning questions a local can help answer. Like actual width of the bridge and such. If those could be put together and if there is still a need to get those answered I could get up there and try to answer those. IF the LE let anyone on the bridge yet. Not sure. I am from Lafayette so I might be on of the closer ones. Just wanting to help if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy