IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a sex offender is non compliant what exactly does that mean?
Is he missing?

I *think* that means he's not doing his required check-ins (or whatever other rules they have)??? Maybe?

Hi Everyone Again,

I'll be watching this thread tonight.

We have incredible sleuthing going on in Abby and Liberty's tragic case.

Please stay on topic.

No discussion of Geocaching.

If your post is in violation of our terms of service we are going to start issuing time-outs.

I really hate issuing time-outs so please keep up the good work and stay on topic.

Thank you,
Tricia

I have a suspicion he has some kind of quirky walk. MOO

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

So sorry for the death of your sister. I think they were likely killed with a knife or strangled too, since there were no reports of gunshots,

They did have an open casket though, so the mortician was able to make them very presentable. That means whatever did occur was easily covered with clothing items to hide. So their heads and faces must have been mostly untouched imo.

LE has been clear there is a lot more video and audio they aren't releasing. SC is 10 seconds

What's SC, that was 10 second????

So I did a little investigating of my own and found this guy to be pretty interesting. He lives very close to the Delphi trail and has an eerie resemblance to the guy in the photo that the police released. He is a registered sex offender the police should check this out.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1266375&AgencyID=54663

attachment.php

Did you report this?

Hi Everyone,

This is a good example of when we do allow Registered Sex Offenders to be named. This RSO lives close to the Delphi Trial.

A sex offender registry is for the protection of society. However, it is not for anyone to harass or accuse outright anyone on the list.

When using the registry for sleuthing the only time we allow any information from the RSO list is if there is a logical reason to suggest this person should be looked at in the case. Again, it does not mean we are accusing anyone of being the killer.

If an RSO is posted we are not posting this information with the intent to harass. Any sort of harassment of a sex offender is illegal (from my understanding) and Websleuths will not stand for it either. We cannot misuse this list otherwise, we may not have access to it when it's most needed.

If you have any questions you can send a private message to a moderator or email websleuthscomments@gmail.com

Bumping. Previous post about the sex offender is allowed.

Oops the post on question didn't come with my quote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can not say i totally agree with that, i do have a child, and took care of many, that the parents could not handle, i was the safe house, they could get messed up, crash at my place. i'm a realist they told me things that ain't quite so right. I have lived the life, flashers are funny violence is bad
It is very easy to speculate what you would do in a comparable situation. Reality is, though, as has been pointed out, our brain kicks into alarm mode and the reactions are fight, flight, or freeze. Cognitive thought goes out the window. This has nothing to do with parenting kids 'these days '.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Good evening everyone! This is my first post, so please bear with me if I mess this up. Could the image that some folks looked like a bag, in fact be the inside of Abigail's jacket/sweatshirt? Maybe he was turning to walk around her at the moment?

Hi, this has been my thoughts. If you look at the photo of Abby on the bridge, notice that the inside of her jacket is dark and the outside lighter. She has her hands in her pockets which reveals more of the dark lining. So, my theory has been that she is standing on the bridge facing east, with her hands in the pockets and that we are seeing the lining of her jacket open.

I shudder when I think of how this all might have went down. I've been assaulted/attacked in a safe space- approaching my home in a very nice gated community. You literally know and you have a split second to do something. I froze unfortunately. I am amazed that she was brave enough to turn on her video or continue her video.

I'm so sorry

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I grew up one county over from Delphi. I had been to Delphi many times throughout my life and had no idea those trails or that train bridge even existed. Delphi is an out of the way place, basically in the middle of no where. My point is, only locals know about those trails and that bridge. The killer had knowledge of that area. The killer is a local, and he is probably where he always is, in Delphi right now. I also see a connection to the Lyric/Elizabeth murder. Who has not lived in Delphi for a long time and used to live in Iowa. That's the person we're looking for!

OK so RSO pictures are allowed per mods. But IMO they are so creepy. Could you just post a link instead?
And as creepy as I think they are to look at, it still doesn't seem right to plaster their picture here. JMO

If a sex offender is non compliant what exactly does that mean?
Is he missing?

Generally a RSO becomes non-compliant when they fail to register or report when they are requested. Some places have periodic check ups to verify places they are living/working. Being non-compliant could also mean they are unable to verify addresses.

Just a reminder, if you don't quote the post you're commenting on, it becomes very confusing and can derail the convo into wondering what you're talking about, or take what you're saying out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member