IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up one county over from Delphi. I had been to Delphi many times throughout my life and had no idea those trails or that train bridge even existed. Delphi is an out of the way place, basically in the middle of no where. My point is, only locals know about those trails and that bridge. The killer had knowledge of that area. The killer is a local, and he is probably where he always is, in Delphi right now. I also see a connection to the Lyric/Elizabeth murder. Who has not lived in Delphi for a long time and used to live in Iowa. That's the person we're looking for!

If there are aspects of the crimes that are similar, could that be why the FBI are involved? Since the crimes took place in different states?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so RSO pictures are allowed per mods. But IMO they are so creepy. Could you just post a link instead?
And as creepy as I think they are to look at, it still doesn't seem right to plaster their picture here. JMO

Agreed. I'm also confused as to what all qualifies as logical in terms of thinking an RSO might be related. AFAIK other posts mentioning specific RSOs have been removed in the past?

Mods do you have a more specific way of explaining when it is and isn't ok to suggest an RSO may be involved other than living close to the trail?

Tricia,

If you can answer this....does Websleuths ever get requests (subpoenaed?) to provide registrant information for users? (i.e. if it's suspected a perp might be participating in a thread for a crime they've committed)

In my opinion, someone has recognized this guy and has decided to not turn him in. Likely a wife or GF. It happens all the time. The woman in his life knows but stays mum. Poor little Stacy Peterson kept her lip zipped and continued to have babies with a murderer and even adopt the victim's kids.

There is a video on YouTube that tracks the travel from Indianapolis to the trail head. The trail head is in a rural area on a street lined with homes. From the aerial shots, one can see homes all along the trail and for these two reasons I am negating the trucker theory, the motorcycle theory and the ATV theory. Too big and noisy for stealth, not to mention that truckers are on a tight time schedule. I have traveled 10's of thousands of miles on US and Canadian roads and stopped at literally hundreds of truck stops. The drivers are always in a hurry, they aren't going off into the woods for a few hours without someone noticing they were late on a pick-up or delivery.

how awful ... I'm so sorry

I have been reading and reading all these posts. I think he had a weapon a gun or they would not of went with him. He probably did not use that to kill them though. He would want to remain silent. He strangled them or slit their throats... Sorry but my sister was raped and murdered. Her throat was slit 5 times. I have just been through it all.
When they find who did it I hope he gets it...I hope you have the death penalty there.

I can not say i totally agree with that, i do have a child, and took care of many, that the parents could not handle, i was the safe house, they could get messed up, crash at my place. i'm a realist they told me things that ain't quite so right. I have lived the life, flashers are funny violence is bad
I don't see anything funny about any form of sexual assault. Mooning someone as a joke is not equal to the flashing I'm referring to.

I was just referencing the science behind how our brains instinctively react to perceived threat. Flashing can certainly incite that threat.

In this case, it appears she sensed danger for some reason. Deciding to snap photo/ video in that situation is a form of the fight response, imo. She may have bit his arm, as you suggested, or any number of other things that unfortunately didn't change the outcome.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If there are aspects of the crimes that are similar, could that be why the FBI are involved? Since the crimes took place in different states?

I read an article yesterday that said the FBI thinks there could be a connection between the two cases. Our perp lived in Iowa in 2012 and now he lives in Delphi, Indiana. He could be some kind of worker whose job makes him travel from place to place.

Tricia,

If you can answer this....does Websleuths ever get requests (subpoenaed?) to provide registrant information for users? (i.e. if it's suspected a perp might be participating in a thread for a crime they've committed)

Ooh yes. Great question. I'm interested in this as well.

I have a suspicion he has some kind of quirky walk. MOO

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
I do too. I'm not sure why.
I get an "ill" vibe.
Back injury? Arthritis of the hip maybe?
There are hundreds of reasons why he might be dressed more warmly than the girls.
As a woman quickly approaching 50, I welcome 43° and I certainly wouldn't be bundled up!
Did they ever say what time this photo was taken?
I know I read a photo was taken by one of the girls at 2:07pm.
They were dropped off at 1:30pm?
I don't know where I am headed with my line of thinking other than IMO, he is a bit older than others have speculated.
Do blood thinners make people feel the cold weather more?
I think I will google that!
MOO

Not sure if this will help at all. The 4'8.5" is 100% accurate. I'm 90% certain the sleepers are 8.5' wide based on not super accurate pixel measurements. Standard sleeper width is 10" but I could almost guarantee none of them are 10" anymore and most are probably varying sizes due to wear. The ties along the side were either 7x9" or 8x10" most likely, but again that's just standard sizing and who knows what size they are now. Might be some numbers to work on though.

attachment.php

It would be super helpful if a local could get an accurate measurement.

Confirmed, again and again.

Music played while weeping mourners – many of them teenagers – filed past the white, open caskets of Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14, and talked with their family members on the floor of the school gymnasium.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_4b1989d8-f7db-11e6-9f4b-ff5056c72de5.html

Since it keeps coming up I put it in the Media thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13181641#post13181641

HTH

I have a suspicion he has some kind of quirky walk. MOO

What if instead of a quirky walk he was on an uneven beam and was adjusting footing with the next step?

The original FBI Flyer is not as cropped as the picture with the artifact some are calling the jacket. If you look at the tree in the background on the flyer pic, you can see that the trunk is longer.
Similarly if you count the slats on the bridge in the flyer pic you can see that there are more. Yet the artifact is not there.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Flyer - https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams/@@download.pdf
Artifact pic - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-photographed-recorded-double-murderer.html

Not sure if this helps a lot but personally I think it's an artifact.

MOO
They are two different photos though. If the whatever it is in the side of the picture is a person, they could have moved in the split second it took for the suspect to take another step.

I read an article yesterday that said the FBI thinks there could be a connection between the two cases. Our perp lived in Iowa in 2012 and now he lives in Delphi, Indiana. He could be some kind of worker whose job makes him travel from place to place.
I was thinking maybe somebody who drives a livestock truck, the kind that picks the animals up at the farm to go to feedlot or meat packer.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I do too. I'm not sure why.
I get an "ill" vibe.
Back injury? Arthritis of the hip maybe?
There are hundreds of reasons why he might be dressed more warmly than the girls.
As a woman quickly approaching 50, I welcome 43° and I certainly wouldn't be bundled up!
Did they ever say what time this photo was taken?
I know I read a photo was taken by one of the girls at 2:07pm.
They were dropped off at 1:30pm?
I don't know where I am headed with my line of thinking other than IMO, he is a bit older than others have speculated.
Do blood thinners make people feel the cold weather more?
I think I will google that!
MOO
Yes, blood thinners really mess up your internal temperature...at least warfarin does, not sure about the newer ones, but my dad always complained of it.

What if instead of a quirky walk he was on an uneven beam and was adjusting footing with the next step?
Could very well be, just a feeling I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member