IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are two different photos though. If the whatever it is in the side of the picture is a person, they could have moved in the split second it took for the suspect to take another step.

OOPS I knew I was too tired to attempt that.
SO I deleted it.

I feel like registered sex offenders in the immediate area and surrounding were some of the first people to be checked... I have a hard time believing that wouldn't be their first move just on instinct and common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is protocol. Family is ruled out and others start looking into RSO. RSO are watched closely by local LE ...even more in smaller towns. Local LE. Was more than likely white on rice after bodies found locating all RSO in the area and ruling out those that had alibis

I also think walking on that bridge would be difficult, which could be why it looks like he's walking funny. IMO.

Absolute possibly. His gait just definately seems "off". It could be very natural for that bridge.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I have no doubt about it and am a bit perplexed that they are sleuthed here. If an RSO had committed this crime we would have had an arrest already.

Unless they're non-compliant right now and LE can't find them and don't want to scare the public or something but this is unlikely for many reasons IMO.

I've been searching but I can't find why everyone is referring to the suspect as BG. Can someone please enlighten me? 12 or more threads is a lot to wade through.

Bridge Guy.

So sorry, websight. Until you posted, I never would've seen the jacket. Looking at the (to me, IMO, blurred out parts in the other picture), I am wondering what could be such a shape- it could be a long, thin girl, but who knows, really? If it helps, LE blurred it out to save us from nightmares. I think the investigators are doing a great job, keeping everyone updated, sharing what they can, withholding what isn't needed at this point, while keeping the case alive.

Thanks Jabarn. I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. Never been this involved before. Time for a break I think.

I have been lurking and just now posting on this case. I have been going back and forth over what he is wearing and looking I don't think it is a fanny pack but under the blue jacket it is a brown hoodie with the kangaroo pocket which is what I think he has a weapon in and why his hand is in there. That is a big pocket and can hold a weapon easily. My former husband worked on cell towers and the guy in the photo dresses like every worker I ever saw. The blue jacket is even typical as a lot of companies provide those types of jackets. This guy knows the area and works in some type of outdoor work. Brown hiking boots? He looks as if he is heading towards the camera and reaching in the hoodie pocket as he does so and she was scared enough to get it on video. PLEASE find this guy. This whole case is really bothering me!
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/carhartt-mens-midweight-hooded-pullover-sweatshirt?a=1011605

How far can we take sleuthing this non complient RSO from Delphi?
Can we find out where he lived in 2012 and how old his past victim(s) were?
If so, paralegal poster from last night, are you here tonight?

I'm here! I can look into that, but it won't be tonight. I am also of the opinion that RSO's were the first people they looked at - esp. non-compliant ones... JMO

I have been lurking and just now posting on this case. I have been going back and forth over what he is wearing and looking I don't think it is a fanny pack but under the blue jacket it is a brown hoodie with the kangaroo pocket which is what I think he has a weapon in and why his hand is in there. That is a big pocket and can hold a weapon easily. My former husband worked on cell towers and the guy in the photo dresses like every worker I ever saw. The blue jacket is even typical as a lot of companies provide those types of jackets. This guy knows the area and works in some type of outdoor work. Brown hiking boots? He looks as if he is heading towards the camera and reaching in the hoodie pocket as he does so and she was scared enough to get it on video. PLEASE find this guy. This whole case is really bothering me!
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/carhartt-mens-midweight-hooded-pullover-sweatshirt?a=1011605

BBM - this is my current line of thinking as well.

My sister was brutally attacked her throat cut 5 times head almost severed from body, all the bones in the left side of her face broken, stabbed in head behind left ear, fracture skull, stabbed 18 times in back, stabbed in stomach, liver, esophagus, each wound up to the sheath of knife... Can you imagine? Oh yes all her ribs broken on left side also. She was able to be shown. It depends on skill of funeral director.

Oh my. So sorry for your loss in such a horrible way.
Well, back to more knots in my stomach again, over what the girls may have gone through. :(

What are your thoughts on the area I marked in this photo? All of a sudden I saw it, and it completely freaked me out. (Not trying to be sly, I don't want to sway anyone's opinion just yet.)

52923fe50cd9c48e15562c1d28473ad5.png

It is just background noise originally being the trees, shrubbery and leafs. Then possibly erased and cloned or just cloned, then opaqued. -Nin

Regarding the RSOs... IMO it's not really a "tip" if the only information you have is on the public listing for RSOs. If there's something else you've found from sleuthing them, sure. But RSOs are already scrutinized by LE and have their DNA on file in Indiana.

Here would be something useful. Delphi is only a town of about 3000 people. Automatically rule out everyone who lived in the city before 2012. That will rule out probably 85% of the current residents. Now we have a subset of 450 people, rule out everyone who is not a caucasian man at least 30 years old. I'm guessing we're down to around 100 people tops. Of those 100 people, who lived in Iowa around 2012. There's your killer!

Wow, never seen this before! It really looks like a purse/ bag now:

attachment.php

Sadly, it does look like a person right here..Abby?

attachment.php

-Nin

Looks like someone (not you) tried to use the "cloning" tool to remove something from the picture. If so they missed a section. I remember that section early on and then the photo that came later was cropped down.

I am having a hard time understanding how one could surmise that this could a person. It looks more like a caterpillar. FTR, I do not think it is a caterpillar.

The photo has been altered in some way along the way.. some may say artifact ... I call it sloppy editing

Here would be something useful. Delphi is only a town of about 3000 people. Automatically rule out everyone who lived in the city before 2012. That will rule out probably 85% of the current residents. Now we have a subset of 450 people, rule out everyone who is not a caucasian man at least 30 years old. I'm guessing we're down to around 100 people tops. Of those 100 people, who lived in Iowa around 2012. There's your killer!

Assuming he is connected. We have no evidence other than the crimes being similar to warrant that process.

Unless they're non-compliant right now and LE can't find them and don't want to scare the public or something but this is unlikely for many reasons IMO.

It says right under his photo if u have info on whereabouts of this person contact carol co sheriff

Assuming he is connected. We have no evidence other than the crimes being similar to warrant that process.

FBI seems to think there's a very good chance of it. I don't think the FBI just says things like that for the heck of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia