IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone read in MSM that the area that the girls were found on the 14th was also searched through on the 13th? Is it possible BG/BM took them to the cemetery, abducted them and then brought them back?

I tend to think this isn't the case based on the faces of LE during the PC last week. I don't think the phone could have recorded overnight without him noticing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(I hate that we call him bridge guy. He is much more than just a guy on the bridge, he is the main suspect in two child homicides. Jmo. Again, it's confusing because it sounds like we are referring to a specific known person with a first and last name, like TK, JW, MR, JLM, RAT, MJK...and as I already posted so confusing for new members.)

i agree. I'd prefer "suspect."

Totally Off Topic...

Some things I have learned since this has all transpired.

1.What gumboots are.
2.What geocaching is
3.What trail cams are and to never ever be scratching my *advertiser censored* while taking a walk as it will be recorded on video.
Thank you all for this valuable information.

Both of these posts echo my exact thoughts. Someone has a gnawing suspicion of someone they know and they just can't bring themselves to believe their gut instincts because it's too painful and the thought of being wrong is overwhelming. JMO.

Don't forget the family of the BG is going to suffer publicly as much, if not more, than BG. What if he has kids that go to school with Libby and Abby? The family will forever be known as the people that lived with that monster...it's a nationwide manhunt!!!!! The pressure must be astronomical!!!!

These are approximate distances/ locations only. I stepped off the bridge a little earlier for example, because I did not follow that dip, which is google earth generated and is not really there.

Also, we do not have the exact locations of the bodies:

-Nin

Please remember not to bring up any information from the Scanner Forum in the Members Only Parking Lot.

Here is the link to the latest scanner thread if you would like to take a look.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?224501-BREAKING-NEWS!!!-Current-Scanner-Alerts-7

If you are a visitor and would like to read the scanner thread please register. Look in the upper right-hand corner of this page. You will see "Register". Click on that and you are on your way to becoming a member of Websleuths.

Thank you,
Tricia

Thank you Tricia for having us here and for all you and our moderators do!!!

Totally Off Topic...

Some things I have learned since this has all transpired.

1.What gumboots are.
2.What geocaching is
3.What trail cams are and to never ever be scratching my *advertiser censored* while taking a walk as it will be recorded on video.
Thank you all for this valuable information.

O you knew what dad jeans were?? :D

Presser transcript? Anyone? Anyone?
cant find by googling

Made a map trying to summarize only what is proven so far. Other than the "down the hill audio" almost nothing has been released. They were dropped off around 1PM near the location shown. By 2:07pm they were just across the bridge, both photos are on the south side of the creek. The man approaches on the bridge, possibly on the south side of the bridge but that's not 100% confirmed. Based on what I've gathered I believe he's near the orange circle but it could be anywhere along that bridge. By noon the next day they are found southeast of the cemetery. You can see on the Topography map the area east of the north side of the bridge is VERY hilly. To get to the location where the girls ended up you have to either cross the creek from the south or go around that hilly area in one way or another.

Unless I left something out, that's all we really know for sure. I think the guy might have parked at the cemetery, might have used the trees there as cover and entered the woods from that side to stalk people on the trail. But that's just speculation.

attachment.php

Attachments

• what_we_know.jpg
    what_we_know.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 741
Has anyone read in MSM that the area that the girls were found on the 14th was also searched through on the 13th? Is it possible BG/BM took them to the cemetery, abducted them and then brought them back?

I tend to think this isn't the case based on the faces of LE during the PC last week. I don't think the phone could have recorded overnight without him noticing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was a MSM article with Logan where he said searchers came to his door around 6:30 on the 13th and asked to search. There is no confirmation about where on the property they may have searched.

IF the girls were found directly behind the cemetery, it's a pretty good distance from his house.

Also, the cemetery is fenced. Only access is through the front gate.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm inclined to think he meant just not by vehicle. When we saw the pic of RL walking to the area with the reporter (detective??), IMO a horse could make it into that area very easily.
Yes, a good rider with a good trail horse could get up and down those steep trails easily, and down the creek. But the POI is wearing the wrong shoes for trail riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse