IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered that, too. Are there train tracks, nearby the bridge? Since no one in town seems to know who he is, then perhaps he is hopping trains, in and out of towns.

There are Norfolk Southern (freight) tracks not far north.

So, thinking there's a good chance he practically chased and led them onto that bridge, he was really, really determined. Nothing was going to stop him from what he had on his mind. (Just thinking out loud as usual.) He had a goal and there would be no backing down.

This bridge and the videos posted upstream are like a scene from a movie...just bone chilling. I can't get over it.

Has anyone tried to determine the approximate height of bg?
Figuring that out is way past my skill level but I would not be surprised if someone here has done it.

The police very, very rarely provide protection to anyone. It takes a great deal of manpower considering days off, three shifts a day, and setting a precedent are all reasons why it isn't done.

Ok, thank you.

Where did the photo in thread 12/post #666 come from? I see half of a face, the guy's left eye and nose, goatie. Especially when zoomed in. I took the image from the post and sharpened it a bit. Added "emboss" filter (I don't exactly know what that does, tbh), but it seemed to make the feature stand out. http://i.imgur.com/nzqMBja.jpg

Some members have been digitally altering photographs.

Thank you mods for re-opening the thread!

Now I can finally thank nana for those excellent photos! They help a lot to envision what went down there two weeks ago.

There are Norfolk Southern (freight) tracks not far north.

these also run through Kokomo where theetes a fourteen year old supposed runaway last seen at park with a creek running next to... been saying that for over a week too jmo

I'm not sure of what other ways he/they may have gotten the girls, so I've decided to work on how he/they got away without being seen. I think the easiest way would be to have a car parked down the street a bit, crossing the creek and walking through the wooded area until close to the car, and just throwing whatever he/they were carrying, jackets, etc. into the trunk and casually driving away. Even in their ride was already there, it would have taken a little while before anyone really searched for them at all.

Of course, someone who is homeless and/or a drifter may or may not have vehicle.

MOO

My opinion is that they were possibly able to track his exit partially, hence the reference to the Hoosier Heartland Pkwy, etc. While this is a common route, I think there might have been something specific for them to say this, as well as refer to a potential duffle bag. We know they don't say much unless there's a reasonto. Moo.

I just think with such a blurry image that there are going to be many men who may have fingers pointed at them . I can not believe how many have similar noses and build. If only it was a clearer image :(

Squint. Do you see his features? Very square shaped face...close set eyes? It's strange how squinting puts things into focus clearer for me. It is sort of like turning your hand into a pinhole telescope...which I do to read the teeny tiny ingredients list on labels. Eyes are getting old. :D

.jpg

Edit: Sorry. Quote didn't come through. Was meant to quote galaxygal from a couple pages back. Fast moving thread.

Squint. Do you see his features? Very square...close set eyes? It's strange how squinting puts things into focus clearer for me. It is sort of like turning your hand into a pinhole telescope...which I do to read the teeny tiny ingredients list on labels. Eyes are getting old. :D

View attachment 111228
Unfortunately, I can't see anything. I think I've been looking at this image too much.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I think it is hard to tell his age from his attire. He appears to be causally dressed, which is approrpriate for the outdoors. Most people wouldn't dress too stylish if they were going hiking. Based on his haircut (and the fact he appears to have a full head of hair that is not greying) I would estimate that he is in his thirties (but could easily be in his forites or even fifties--different people age differently). His legs appear relatively lean, although it looks like he has a bit of a gut. I think he looks like a typical middle age 'dad'.

He appears to have naturally brown hair, so doesn't look that old to me, maybe mid 30's to mid 40's at most. JMO

This picture has really freaked me out. So I wonder why. Is it because I already know what he did? I actually don't think so.

I took one look and my heart came up into my throat and then I realized who it was. Quite frightening.

Soooooo freaky and creepy. And this is exactly what this monster likely feeds off.

(I was thinking about how it's taken almost 5 years to make the kind of progress I have of overcoming fear, ptsd, etc after Jessica (I still see garbage bags on the side of the road and wonder if there are body parts in there, etc...). Anyway, point is, I've been thinking about how I never want to go in the woods again after this, how this case has brought all those feelings of terror back, etc etc...(I actually don't hike alone anymore anyway bc so many creepos in the mountains), but point is I and we can not be ruled by fear, fear is a negative emotion that eats you alive. So you have to just try to make the best choices you can, but still live life. I'm not going to let fear control me (talking to myself too). This is exactly what he wants.

(Eta: I do have fear for our children though. I think I always will...I guess being on this forum doesn't help that lol...)

How is anything found ,as of current, going to ever be considered evidence? Too many people allowed access; to still be collecting evidence. Unless DNA is linked to items founds. I'm concerned about that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If they mark anything they find on the ground and photograph they can compare it to photos taken the day the girls were found. Anything in seen in the new pictures that are also in the older photographs are something that was there on the day the girls were found. They may be collecting this information so when a trial does come and defense attorneys challenge whether some item was not there the day the girls were found prosecutors can try refute that challenge.

On the other hand, they may be looking for new items, from someone that has been there since the girls were found. Perhaps something consistent, like a wrapper for a specific brand of candy or gum. So, hypothetcally if LE removed a candy wrapper and some days later a wrapper for the same candy shows up they may be able to use that if the killer has been returning to the scene. In this hypothetical example, there may be purchases made of that specific candy using a store loyalty card that ties to a specific person or household. Keep in mind in this hypothetical example it doesn't mean they would go chasing everyone that purchased that candy but they could use once they have a strong lead on someone. Or maybe it is just a bad example, and someone else could give it a whirl as to why LE would be marking this stuff off.

Squint. Do you see his features? Very square...close set eyes? It's strange how squinting puts things into focus clearer for me. It is sort of like turning your hand into a pinhole telescope...which I do to read the teeny tiny ingredients list on labels. Eyes are getting old. :D

attachment.php

This dude seriously couldn't look any creepier if he tried.

There should be some sort of victims' advocate at the very least, to help out the families as best they can. Generally such service is offered if available. Seems like it would be the case here, hope so.

My teen is always taking pics & videos when he's out with his friends & it's not unusual for random people to wind up in them. BG could have easily been just a random person like anyone else who goes there, who happened to wind up on Libby's video. So, for him to go from being a person they just wanted to speak with, to a suspect, there has to either be something on the rest of that video or something they found, that made them link that person in those images to the murders. For them to have at least that much as of now. does give me some hope for this case being solved.

RSBMFF
Remaining terrain is what I would call hilly not steep.
aee2c9a5da46f9e739833ef6615a9690.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nana, I do go to CSs, too. Your pictures have been enlightening as well as your helpful descriptions of the area.

Did you notice the couple that is in this photo before you snapped it? Had you spoken to them? My apologies if this has already been addressed.

I've crossed many a barbed wire fence when hunting in LA. But this would be tough to cross - 'hog wire' on the bottom and 2 strands of barbed wire on top and, judging from the white objects at the top it might be an electrically charged wire. I've walked into an electric fence in the dark and they HURT!!!
If you go back a few pages you can find the photos that 1nana had taken today and you will see that in the Southeast corner there is a gap where there is no fence and you can just walk through and down what appears to be a path down the first hill toward the creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member