IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered this too. I posted awhile back that it happened in the Elizabeth smart case and I think Jaycee Dugard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah those cases were completely sick. But, they were held captive for long periods of time. I'm not ruling out a significant other helping because who knows, but IMO I think he acted alone.

(Omg, getting caught up in the last thread and just spit my coffee out about someone reporting GGE to the mods about being the killer in Dylan's case:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-12&p=13183288#post13183288 ) lmao. :biggrin:

Also, GGE, do not get flustered about someone dogging your very good and plausible ideas. Thats what we are here for and I too have been mentioning rv parks, camping, etc from the beginning. I myself got hammered to the wall in thread one for saying I saw a gun.

And I could swear that in one interview he did say horseback but I can't find it now. Maybe it was in an audio interview.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/15/police-tracking-down-100s-tips/97940616/

Logan confirmed Riley's comments that the only way back to the hilly terrain between the cemetery and the creek is by foot. He also said schools were out Thursday, Friday and Monday for winter break, which explains why German and Williams were free to roam the trails.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thank you! I'd say maybe Mr Logan just meant that in reference to various vehicles and 4 wheelers. He may not have even been thinking about a horse. Who knows. JMO.

While I never put much faith in the reliability of Inside Edition, a reporter from there is walking down the "hill" next to the bridge -- starting @1:20 into the video. Do you think he has the right side of where they may have gone down?

[video=youtu;a8xq5KgKHyE]http://youtu.be/a8xq5KgKHyE[/video]

I wondered about that too. The only thing I could think of is that they could've walked down that side and then underneath the bridge to the east...?

See! It's possible! ;-)

But seriously........no one is going to be looking for a one-armed man for these murders.

Thanks for a little levity.
So sad for these two girls and their families.

Newbie here. Struggling to find a link for the lingo used.

What does MOO & LE stand for? Thank you for the help

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

Welcome Halyce! MOO + My honest opinion, LE + Law enforcement. You might also see MSM = MSM, BG = Bridge guy. HTH! = Hope this helps! :giggle:

sometimes ATV drivers wear headphones to block the noise ...

My wife and I wondered if they were goggles. :)

I believe what is hanging around his neck is a clue..........just can't figure out what it is.

Does anyone know if there is a "no trespassing" sign at the NW end? Articles say it is illegal to cross the CSX bridge. https://www.indianalandmarks.org/endangered-property/monon-high-bridge/.

IMHO, I am having so much trouble envisioning how the girls ended up, together, on the Logan property. At first I thought they voluntarily started the trek, from the NW side after returning from walking the bridge, to see something or hang with someone met via SM.

Then I thought, going with the majority opinions, maybe BG did accost them on the SE side. But even if he pulled out a gun, it's difficult for me to think one or both of these girls didn't run or scream at some point of the journey down the hill, across the creek, and up the bank into the woods. And if one or both wasn't compliant, how could the BG catch up with them and subdue both of them? Why would he even risk this, as people do run from guns.

The MSM absolutely has not mentioned zip ties or handcuffs. The only speculation I've seen is on this board, and that's in reference to the white things above the blue jacket collar line.

But now I'm wondering if BG impersonated LE and confronted the girls at the SE end, showed a fake badge, said they were trespassing, immediately used zip ties, or maybe handcuffs, and told the girls to get off the bridge, down the hill, as they were trespassing the bridge. Sounds crazy, but there have been cases of men impersonating LE. And maybe that's why the FBI was involved early on.
There is no sign that says no trespassing. Only a sign directing you to it.

fcf13c4432ce9432ca728cbdd122c5e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thank you! I'd say maybe Mr Logan just meant that in reference to various vehicles and 4 wheelers. He may not have even been thinking about a horse. Who knows. JMO.

I'm sure he said on foot and on horseback at the very beginning of this case.

Yes, it is hard to hear. Usually though, with some psychoeducation, they shift their thoughts and then end up in services themselves. I would say their motivation to not believe is driven mostly by fear and guilt. It is easier to "fix" a liar than a child predator.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That's so good to know. I suppose it's also a matter of it simply being unbelievable to people. I assume most people think child molestation is incredibly rare.

Anyway, sorry everyone for getting off topic. :)

I have read that several people saw the girls walking. I don't remember where I saw it, so don't quote me on that.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I do not recall reading / hearing this... will read through the rest of the thread to see if you post a link.

We would need the definition of households versus housing units.

For instance, an apartment building could be ONE unit, but hold 10 households.

But then the numbers would be flip flopped.

Multifamily housing (apartments) are typically described as in units. e.g. a 30 unit building.

How do you fake a missing limb?
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Just snuck in on my work break. Happy to see it's business as usual here and I'm not missing much....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quick Q on what i can post. So researching properties (adjacent to Iowa and Indiana scenes within 300-500 yards of both) on my excavation question mark shaped ponds theory (both are man made). Anyway I find one of the names associated with the property is tied to BNI the rail road company. What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme