IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have finally caught up on around 4 or 5 threads. Boy oh boy, so many posts. (Great though!!) This is what happens when you live in Australia - the time difference is so difficult in keeping up sometimes!

Buuuut goodness me! Lots of interesting new theories & ideas. Glad to be up to date now. Happy to see so many tips have been called in in regards to some of the things discussed in previous threads. Keep it up everyone
:---)

I wouldn't be shocked to learn that he forced them in to his vehicle at the pick up point and later returned them to the spot they were found. It might account for their phone pinging in town.

The girls may have walked back tot eh pick up point early because he was there and he followed them back to the parking lot. Their ride was late and he took advantage of it.

I agree with this theory as well. I believe the serial killer Michael Hilton did that with his female victim on a hiking trail. He put her in his van, but brought her back to the trail to later kill her.

Since there are so many new people coming into a fast moving thread..how about if the mods create an "Agreed Statement of Facts" page with respect to this crime.

It would include information developed through consensus as to the various elements of the case and would prevent the same questions being asked 50 times, clogging up the thread.

That way, newer members or even old timers can refer to the page to get their questions answered and would go a long way toward stopping misinformation. For example...a comment was made that the girls bodies were found 50 feet from the water. Another comment was made that they were found 50 yards from the water...quite a difference.

So why not make a list of the agreed upon facts to prevent this type of thing?

The media thread has a lot of facts and statements from LE in it but it doesn't get viewed as often as it deserves IMO. However If a member put together a list of agreed facts the mods may (if we say pretty please) pin the post to the beginning of each thread. I know we kinda have some already.

I agree.This guy was very brazen.How was he so sure someone would not hear him from the house on the property the girls were found on? Why take these girls from the bridge where people can see him to an area where people can hear him.Hope that made some sense.found

Because no one was out there.
He was swift. No talking,no friendly banter he had to act and fast, he has 2 Girls not just one.
Jmo

I wouldn't be shocked to learn that he forced them in to his vehicle at the pick up point and later returned them to the spot they were found. It might account for their phone pinging in town.

The girls may have walked back tot eh pick up point early because he was there and he followed them back to the parking lot. Their ride was late and he took advantage of it.

Don't you think if he did this, Libby would be texting/calling 911, taking videos and pics etc? Which, maybe she was and they haven't released it or by that point she didn't have her phone any longer, but imo this just doesn't seem plausible.

All imo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, but why move them? A lot of extra work it would seem.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Not if he assaulted them elsewhere.

Assault in one location (enclosed, to not be detected), march them to the creek, commit the murders and drag them 40 feet onto land.

He wanted to show off what he did, IMO.

I agree with this theory as well. I believe the serial killer Michael Hilton did that with his female victim on a hiking trail. He put her in his van, but brought her back to the train to later kill her.

Gary Hilton.

there is no drop off area south of the bridge. Only on the North side. In fact there are 3 areas of drop off for the bridge. In town at Riley Park, at the area just North of Hoosier Highway (the bridge is a walkway over the interstate) and there at the Monon bridge entrance. There isn't a drop off at the South. That's actually private property. Makes me think he entered through the back of the cemetery, came in the through the private path down to the Southside of the bridge, they were on the North end. I bet they saw him appear out of nowhere and thought to themselves "where the h@ll did that guy come from since they hadn't passed him on the bridge previously?
Wow Nana, thanks so much for this post. I was under the impression the trails were on the SOUTH side. Ugh.
But thank you again.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The problem I have with that is why would he bring them back to that hard to get to location. Would have been easier to leave them some other place. Either hidden or on the side of a road.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am unsure. Someone in past thread said something that resonated with me. It was along the lines of: He was planning to do bad things to them, why would he care if they got wet/uncomfortable/cold crossing the stream.

Frustrating to know so little. It is all just a guess. Someone else just posted that he could have drowned them in the creek. That's a thought I haven't even entertained. What if the creek itself was part of his sick rituals?

If you're referring to me, I don't believe they were drowned. I believe they could have been killed in the creek, hence why there is only one crime scene...but they were possibly killed in a separate location.

I agree with this theory as well. I believe the serial killer Michael Hilton did that with his female victim on a hiking trail. He put her in his van, but brought her back to the train to later kill her.

Thanks. I typed his middle name. Not sure why. Gary Michael Hilton.

I've lurked for years but am posting for the first time, as this case just has me so rattled. I haven't seen anybody else say this yet but i could have missed it. My theory is perhaps he pretended to be a person of authority - either a game warden, a park ranger, trail maintenance, railroad worker, trail volunteer, and he went out there and told them they were on the bridge illegally, or it was unstable and dangerous, or something that compelled them to go back north. probably in a helpful and friendly manner. He followed behind getting his tools of the trade ready. when they got back north, he saw no one was around and grabbed one of them by the arm and held a gun to the other and told them to go down the hill. It would only take seconds to isolate them from view. They never had a chance. MOO
Very good! But something about his demeanor made Libby uncomfortable enough to film his approach. LE stated she was a hero for having the "presence of mind" to do this. That's my only fly in this scenario. But a good one.

Assault in one location (enclosed, to not be detected), march them to the creek, commit the murders and drag them 40 feet onto land.

I believe this is the plausible scenario.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I've lurked for years but am posting for the first time, as this case just has me so rattled. I haven't seen anybody else say this yet but i could have missed it. My theory is perhaps he pretended to be a person of authority - either a game warden, a park ranger, trail maintenance, railroad worker, trail volunteer, and he went out there and told them they were on the bridge illegally, or it was unstable and dangerous, or something that compelled them to go back north. probably in a helpful and friendly manner. He followed behind getting his tools of the trade ready. when they got back north, he saw no one was around and grabbed one of them by the arm and held a gun to the other and told them to go down the hill. It would only take seconds to isolate them from view. They never had a chance. MOO

:welcome: emedlock!

Thanks for your post!

Interesting theory

That would really change up what I have been thinking and it just shows me I have no clue what really happened.

This could explain why LE wanted to know of any vehicles parked there. And yes about the pings if there really was pings from her phone after the time they were at the bridge.

The phone thing drives me crazy because I cannot believe the perp did not take their phone.
If LE got the physical phone then I am really surprised the perp did not take it and get rid of it. Maybe he dumped it in a bad place and someone found it.

I agree with this theory as well. I believe the serial killer Michael Hilton did that with his female victim on a hiking trail. He put her in his van, but brought her back to the trail to later kill her.
That's another theory I posted. I believe there is more than one crime scene. Since there has been no info on a second location, what if they were assaulted in a van....a mobile crime scene? Then returned to the property, with them likely alive so he didn't have to carry them. Walked them to the creek, killed them and pulled them onto land.

Interesting theory

That would really change up what I have been thinking and it just shows me I have no clue what really happened.

This could explain why LE wanted to know of any vehicles parked there. And yes about the pings if there really was pings from her phone after the time they were at the bridge.

The phone thing drives me crazy because I cannot believe the perp did not take their phone.
If LE got the physical phone then I am really surprised the perp did not take it and get rid of it. Maybe he dumped it in a bad place and someone found it.
Personally, I think he did try to destroy the phones. LE can do amazing tech things these days. MOO

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

If you're referring to me, I don't believe they were drowned. I believe they could have been killed in the creek, hence why there is only one crime scene...but they were possibly killed in a separate location.
I'm not sure who it was. It was about 3 days and 4 threads ago. It was a poster introducing the idea that he could have drowned them. I didn't think much of it at the time, but this pesky creek has been mentioned so often lately that I am beginning to form pictures. We don't know anything.

IMO to Drag both victims @ 300 lbs of uncooperative deceased is extremely difficult.

:cow:

Or a knife. He could have thrown it in the water on his way out of there. I think they are searching just in case. moo

Finding a knife would have required divers. Were they actually diving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli