IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and re-read the piece (posting the link below) that mentions the woman who said she was there that day, shortly after the pic of Abby was posted. In it they quoted her as saying - “I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” . By "another couple" I wonder if she was just meaning people besides the guy she saw, or if she meant she was there with someone, as a couple too, but I guess either way, LE has probably already interviewed her.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

Yikes. I'd get halfway across on my hands and knees then have to evacuated by helicopter.
Your brave to go on hands and knees lol. I'd belly crawl if and it's a pretty big IF, I could even bring myself that far. Lol. I was in the Austrian Alps a million years ago and took a photo of my fellow travellers who was standing in the edge of an abyss. She was, not me, but I was numb from the waist down in terror...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Possibly already posted, holding my parking spot.
http://fox59.com/2017/02/26/exclusi...frustration-high-professionalism-even-higher/
EXCLUSIVE: State Police Superintendent: “Frustration high, professionalism even higher”
Superintendent of the Indiana State Police Doug Carter spoke to Fox59 News in an exclusive interview, saying that every resource available is being used to find the killer. “The commitment from these other agencies, and these people that are committed to finding the murderer…is just extraordinary,” said Carter.

“Somebody has the piece to make this puzzle to make it whole, and I suspect we’ll have that puzzle sooner than later, at least that’s my hope,” said Carter.
rbbm.

If this link is allowed, it's quite fascinating. He points out the areas to be careful of. I think this has been posted before.
Walking on the bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890
Thanks! I noticed how high the creek enbankments were. IDK if it's like that towards where the bodies were found also, but I think the steepness of the embankments as well as 4 ft deep cold water would just be too much of a deterrent for BG to cross or force the girls to cross. Very, very slim chance that the creek was crossed. JMO

Had the children gone on any field trips? Had Abby and Libby gone away for a weekend together in neighboring town (sleepover, family outing). Had they stayed at a hotel or inn in the few months prior. Did they ever go together to stay with Liberty's mother (I believe she lives in a different town?). Could somewhere along the way one them in a kind manner interacted with a stranger or been seen by someone who would have enough information to identify them and track them down (stalk)? Perhaps SM did play a factor but was not the initial way the perp knew of the girls. Any fairs? Carnivals? Movie theaters. Long shot. I also wonder the list of applications other than snap chat on Liberty's phone or any forums online she or family utilized.

Total speculation on my part.

Your brave to go on hands and knees lol. I'd belly crawl if and it's a pretty big IF, I could even bring myself that far. Lol. I was in the Austrian Alps a million years ago and took a photo of my fellow travellers who was standing in the edge of an abyss. She was, not me, but I was numb from the waist down in terror...

LOLOL Back in the day... but oh well. Now I could bring my cane and try to keep up with my wife and daughter but that would be like fire walking, IMO

( I'll be in the car) :wave:

So I have a question and I'm really not trying to be offensive, just wanting information. There are MANY posts with maps describing whether or not they crossed the whole bridge, which hill they went down, did they cross the creek, etc.

I'm willing to put time into learning that information, and studying those maps, but is there a purpose to that other than just pure idle curiosity? Would knowing the path they took and cross or not crossing the creek help in any way to solve who the perp is?

Again, I may have missed the significance. Thanks!

Still have some adrenaline running from speaking to 2 detectives following up on tips this morning. <modsnip>

Edit: just want to clarify I have not submitted any tips, they were someone else's tips.

Last edited by Coldpizza; Today at 12:29 PM.Reason: Inviting. If you can't post it then don't.

Sorry, it was not my intentions to be "inviting" at all. It was my intention to be vague -- I don't want to reveal anything that would tell the perp (in case he's reading) "they are on to me" or "they are not onto me". They are following up on hundreds++ tips I am sure. If it turns out I did give them some good information and they name the guy as a POI/whatever then I would have information to share. But it's not anything I can share until they do that, not anything I would want to share and potentially hurt their investigation. I just wanted to express that I was happy to help and then LE is working so hard on this. Definitely not inviting anyone to ask for more information than I initially gave, I'm sorry if it somehow came off that way.

While this may end up being true that the perp had a very detailed plan, I think sometimes its more about just being lucky. I have seen cases where people were within a few hundred yards away at the time something happened and were non the wiser. I think many times its not about a perp having some elaborate rouse, its more about impulse and being focused on their targets. More often than not the reason they get away is just simply happenstance. I guess my point is, even when a crime is committed in plain sight in broad daylight the perp can slip away if the stars line up just right and in this case apparently they did. That being said I think LE has enough evidence; some we know about and some we dont, that they will find him eventually MOO
Maybe. Could very well be. I would agree most criminals probably dont mastermind their crimes. To be that lucky though. To do this in broad daylight and no one seems to have seen him slip in our out. It blows my mind.

I hope it was luck and chance.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Is there a barn or barns on the property owners land? If so, are they visible from the cemetery or bridge?

He could have utilized a barn. Especially if it wasn't too far off from the cemetery.

I thought there was a shed of some kind.
Not sure tho.

I agree with everything but the car at the cemetery. I suggest he walked due to LEs lack of stating if anyone saw any suspicious vehicles and specifically asked if anyone remembered seeing a hitchhiker or walker on the road on the 13th. And also seeing if he dumped a duffle type bag.

Hey, which brings me to thinking they KNOW it's only one perp because I believe they would have said suspicious "hitchhikers" instead of hitchhiker. Jmo, moo.

If someone hitchhiked into the area.. what do they do once they're covered in blood, dirt, mud, etc.. from the crime? How could you get away unnoticed without driving there? What if you get scratched, injured, etc.. Anything like that will draw more attention to yourself if you are relying on someone else for transportation who isn't involved. It's way too risky to *not* drive there. Unless you lived within walking distance but that makes it even more risky. If the person(s) parked at that cemetery, there is a tree there which can obscure the vehicle. The very few amount of people who live in that area are not constantly monitoring the cemetery for "suspicious" vehicles parked there. At least not before this happened. The nearest resident to the cemetery said he was out of town that day so he wouldn't have seen any cars parked there. It's such a prime location for access to the area that police have been using it to get in and out of the crime scene.

[video=twitter;836273728472260613]https://twitter.com/Shannon_Houser/status/836273728472260613[/video]

Shannon HouserVerified account&#8207;@Shannon_Houser 13m13 minutes ago
@IndStatePolice stopping drivers in #Delphi handing out fliers with pics and info on tip line.

Interesting. I'm sure they are taking a good hard look at the people in the cars they are stopping as well. And taking note of any vehicles that seem annoyed by the minor delay.

From what I can tell, the trail is on the south and ends at the North end of the bridge. The opposite of what you're thinking.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The map I've seen shows a trail leading from the parking area to the bridge, ending at the bridge.

Maybe. Could very well be. I would agree most criminals probably dont mastermind their crimes. To be that lucky though. To do this in broad daylight and no one seems to have seen him slip in our out. It blows my mind.

I hope it was luck and chance.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
That's exactly what I think it was......LUCK!
Seems there really was no one around to see him.
Even with a day off school no groups of kids out there.
A stray person here and there is all it seems.

DELPHI, Ind. - Investigators say they discovered DNA evidence at the crime scene where two Indiana teenagers were found murdered last week.

http://kfor.com/2017/02/24/dna-evid...a-teens-were-found-murdered-now-top-priority/

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Oops my bad. I could have sworn at the last presser they refused to answer the question on if they had found dna. So glad to see they have it. Anyone have an LE statement confirming it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just for clarification, this original report was referencing a channel 59 report WHICH LE DISPUTED when channel 18 interviewed LE for follow up on Feb 24th.

"The sheriff said that the media reports that there was DNA are false, or at least not confirmed.

"CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) &#8212; Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby is clearing up some misconceptions about the Delphi double homicide case released by other media outlets this week.Leazenby told News 18 he has never confirmed DNA evidence was recovered in this case. He said there is some evidence in this case, but he does not want to reveal what that is in order to protect the integrity of the investigation. He did confirm, however, any evidence has been &#8220;fast-tracked&#8221; to be evaluated in this case.""

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/24/carroll-co-sheriff-clears-up-misconceptions-on-delphi-double-homicide/

/carroll-co-sheriff-clears-up-misconceptions-on-delphi-double-homicide with video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice