IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is starting to drive me crazy. I might need a break :/

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

For all the Negative Nellies, you know who you are, trying to discourage people from calling in tips, this is exactly what LE does NOT want. Please people, call in your tips if you have one. Do not doubt yourself. It could mean the difference between life and death.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Teen used cell phone to capture chilling audio of her killer: Police

:bump:

View attachment 111306

All of these map directions are a little confusing, so I took my initial map and labeled the corresponding coordinates. People keep referring to the north and south end of the bridge, which is rather confusing, but easier to type. The bridge actually runs from the northwest to the south east. It's being hypothesized that the girls walked off the northwest of the bridge and "down the hill" and then looped back around toward the south-east end. You can see it marked in blue on this map.

FWIW, this is the way I remember it because I am directionally challenged :).

Usually the S side of the bridge is depicted on the right hand side of the photos that are presented and the N side is on the left.

In the alphabet, R is closer to S and L is closer to N which means the right side is South and the left side is North.

I don't believe klind55 meant that it was due south the entire day, but the sun up here rises in the southeast and sets in the southwest. I don't believe it even rises above 45° in the sky.

What??? No... the sun clearly rises in the east and sets in the west. The frozen lake makes for some beautiful sunsets let me tell you......that is when the sun is even out in the winter here.

can you give us some other options of places to get information and post other than WS?
No snark here and not taking sides, just want to provide info: Reddit has a subreddit called /r/unresolvedmysteries that is good and also has a sidebar link to other subreddits about true crime, mysterious circumstances, and missing people. *edit to correct my bad spelling. d'oh!

Authorities received a "flurry" of donations from companies and private individuals, including $5,000 from Ball Corp. in Monticello, over the weekend, according to a news release from Indiana State Police.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby, whose agency is leading the investigation, said he wouldn't be surprised if more donations brought the award amount above $100,000 by Tuesday, Feb. 28.

"At this rate, it's a fair statement," Leazenby said.
The reward of up to $96,000, as of Feb. 27, will go to anyone providing information that leads to the arrest of a suspect or suspects in the deaths of Abigail "Abby" Williams, 13, and Liberty "Libby" German, 14.

The girls were found dead near Deer Creek Feb. 14 in what police have been calling a double murder. They were reported missing the day before after going for a hike near the Monon High Bridge, about half a mile downstream from where their bodies were found.

It was the first homicide reported in Carroll County since the early 2000s, Leazenby said. Pharos-Tribune archives indicate a man was fatally stabbed in 2002 after an altercation in downtown Delphi.

http://www.greensburgdailynews.com/...cle_6e715185-0703-523f-b72a-c5ebfd8040bf.html

To people saying the directions are confusing, just goto google maps and get familiar with the area.

Don't sweat the small stuff, let's just get this son of a dog ( female ) off the streets or out from his cave, or wherever he is dragging his slimy self and into custody !imo.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...eading-to-an-arrest-in-case-of-murdered-girls
Indiana State Police are still encouraging anyone with information on the case, no matter how insignificant, to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786 or 1-800-225-5324 (800-Call FBI). Tips can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com. Information can be reported anonymously.

There have been about 8,800 tips received so far via e-mail and phone. 1,000 of those tips have come in since Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member