IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I wasn't online when all the video talk was going on, here's a friendly reminder because I sense this thread is about to get shut down soon since some people apparently haven't read the rules. :thinking:

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed.
To each his own, but God forbid if this should ever happen to me or anyone in my family, I will let the world know they have my permission to throw out the victim-friendly rule. Sling mud at me, my family, I don't care. They can say I had relationships with sheep and pimped my mother out to the vice squad. I don't care. My family and real friends know me. For anyone else, I can do public relations clean up later. I want justice as soon as possible. I want people to think of any possible leads. I want the killers caught.
Thank you.

Hey, welcome to WS, I know you're new here so I wanted to let you know that we aren't allowed to sleuth people who have been cleared (property owner) or family members (grandfather) unless they are named as POI or suspect. I hope this helps!

Yikes. The video shows a rather steep slope leading up from the water side. Lots of leaves on the ground with many bare trees.

Video in Post #925. Thank you!

To each his own, but God forbid if this should ever happen to me or anyone in my family, I will let the world know they have my permission to throw out the victim-friendly rule. Sling mud at me, my family, I don't care. They can say I had relationships with sheep and pimped my mother out to the vice squad. I don't care. My family and real friends know me. For anyone else, I can do public relations clean up later. I want justice as soon as possible. I want people to think of any possible leads. I want the killers caught.
Thank you.

We can't change the rules for the entirety of Websleuths just for one case, sorry.

I missed the clarification

:nevermind:

I wanted to clarify it in the media thread but too much time had passed also so could not edit. I should have flagged it to be removed and just started all over again. I feel bad that you listened to it over and over :(

Thank you for the exact time stamps of the photos! I have been wondering about this. Likely this has been mentioned and I missed it as these threads have been moving quickly, but:
The SnapChat was taken at 2:07 PM, which means the picture of BG was taken at 2:30 PM. Being such a clear and exact time -- i.e. 'on the half hour' -- indicates that a meet-up with an established agreed-upon time is seeming more likely. BG was on time, Libby and Abby were early.
I agree, 23 minutes is a longish time to wait on a high bridge.

Where did this 230 time come from? I am just asking because the timing of the '' no contact for 3 hours '' posted on Abby's moms FB wall was at 648 feb 13th post So That made me think that some was in contact with someone after 2:30 . I have seen a 2:58 time tossed out nto the air and have not found what it is related to yet, but I do think it will connect to something when more info is released.

No disrespect received :) I certainly recognize it's still a low quality pic, but I'm thinking someone may still recognize the person if it was a family member, neighbor, co-worker, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think anyone could say for sure it was so an so . Really it could be anyone and I do not believe from that photo even the guys mom would know 100 percent it was him. The clothing might lead someone be like oh yeah so and so has a jacket like that but otherwise it is so obsuring

You do understand that the bridge only spans a portion of the creek near the "Northwest" side of the bridge. The rest of the bridge just covers woodland. The southeast portion of the bridge covers woodland and the creek runs parallel at least a couple hundred feet "northeast" of that portion of the bridge.

The bridge runs Northwest to Southeast.
So the North end of the bridge refers to the Northwest end and the South end of the bridge refers to the Southeast end. It is pretty self explanatory. bridge.JPG

I agree. I don't think they have any idea who the perp is, unfortunately.

Me either, which is SO disappointing since they gave the exact opposite impression during their first press conference :(. I've lost confidence. :(

What??? No... the sun clearly rises in the east and sets in the west. The frozen lake makes for some beautiful sunsets let me tell you......that is when the sun is even out in the winter here.

(OT, frozen lake, woods, winter, so reminiscent of R. Frost, etc and literary allusions to death, etc. )

Me either, which is SO disappointing since they gave the exact opposite impression during their first press conference :(. I've lost confidence. :(

Don't give up. They are on it 100%, I'm telling you!

"I think we’ll quickly and easily make the $100,000 mark very soon," Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Monday— two weeks after the girls were killed.

East of Delphi, police set up checkpoints to pass out fliers about the girls' homicides and asked drivers for help. The busiest checkpoint was Main Street just west of Indiana 25. Another checkpoint was at the trailhead to the Monon High Bridge on Carroll County Road 300 North, and a third checkpoint was set up Carroll County Road 200 North, near County Road 625 West, police said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/27/reward-likely-top-100k-soon/98496962/

Where did this 230 time come from? I am just asking because the timing of the '' no contact for 3 hours '' posted on Abby's moms FB wall was at 648 feb 13th post So That made me think that some was in contact with someone after 2:30 . I have seen a 2:58 time tossed out nto the air and have not found what it is related to yet, but I do think it will connect to something when more info is released.

I dont think anyone could say for sure it was so an so . Really it could be anyone and I do not believe from that photo even the guys mom would know 100 percent it was him. The clothing might lead someone be like oh yeah so and so has a jacket like that but otherwise it is so obsuring

I'm thinking the 2:30 may come from the time video ending or being taken, some kind of time stamp, JMO, a guess. That hasn't been confirmed by LE to be the source of the time, but thats the time thats been on all of the billboards.

I'd like to walk a bit from the South end and get some pics/video from that trail.
Is there a trail on the south end? I thought all the trails were on the north end.

IMO…. The longer this case goes without an arrest or even a search warrant that turns up something relevant I’m becoming less and less confident that the LE have enough information to get this guy. That picture, no matter how you cut it, crop it, flip it, zoom in on it, there’s just no way to see that face well enough to be able to spot him in a public place. I still say I could walk right by that guy in different clothes and never know it was him and I have seen that picture posted on these threads at least a hundred times. The audio is just too quick IMO, it could again sound like almost any Midwestern male.
LE made those early comments (not quoting here) about know your children, know where they are and what they are doing. Then we never heard anything to help us understand why in the wake of finding these two children murdered they felt that was the most relevant thing to say to a shocked and grieving public. IMO LE was putting it out there that the two girls were doing something that was either putting themselves at danger or that a reasonable parent would have been able to foresee these events had they been paying more attention to their daughters. Then LE leads us down another direction making us all think that this was more random. Okay then two girls out taking a walk in nature sounds like they were good girls being active. There has been no mention of drugs or alcohol and the parents did know where their daughters were hence why they called LE to ask for help in finding them when they didn’t return on time.
Just really trying to make sense of what has been put out there. No offense but if I analyze those pics one more time I’m going to scream lol If I look at another rendition of the south vs north bridge discussion im going throw up. This case is very nerve racking.

Yes. The rest are buried in older threads.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. The crime scene tape provides legitimacy to the theory they were taken down the hill on the south side and crossed the creek.

Best "to the readers" post I have read for this whole case on here... I do not know about agreeing or disagreeing but Something is not adding up in Delphi and I can't help but wounder what we are being distracted from? In the sense that what else or other could they have released that would have gotten the public more on the frequency of being able to tip line this guy to the justice Libby and Abby deserve. I am so beside myself as I feel nearly two weeks laster, we should know more and the fear they are leaving in society over this is mounting while the intensity most of us feel coming from those who can release any info, large or small is fading. IMO

If they released everything they possibly could without jeopardizing the case, my guess is they don't have much evidence of anything. Sadly. The guy who did this IMO is obviously a professional. They kill random people they have no connection to. That's why it's so hard to catch them. He slipped up with the whole cell phone situation but even the best make mistakes. In no way do I believe LE is covering anything up. In fact, just the opposite, I believe they are working night and day to try to solve this. There has been talk of a serial killer in the Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio tri-state for a long time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO…. The longer this case goes without an arrest or even a search warrant that turns up something relevant I’m becoming less and less confident that the LE have enough information to get this guy. That picture, no matter how you cut it, crop it, flip it, zoom in on it, there’s just no way to see that face well enough to be able to spot him in a public place. I still say I could walk right by that guy in different clothes and never know it was him and I have seen that picture posted on these threads at least a hundred times. The audio is just too quick IMO, it could again sound like almost any Midwestern male.
LE made those early comments (not quoting here) about know your children, know where they are and what they are doing. Then we never heard anything to help us understand why in the wake of finding these two children murdered they felt that was the most relevant thing to say to a shocked and grieving public. IMO LE was putting it out there that the two girls were doing something that was either putting themselves at danger or that a reasonable parent would have been able to foresee these events had they been paying more attention to their daughters. Then LE leads us down another direction making us all think that this was more random. Okay then two girls out taking a walk in nature sounds like they were good girls being active. There has been no mention of drugs or alcohol and the parents did know where their daughters were hence why they called LE to ask for help in finding them when they didn’t return on time.
Just really trying to make sense of what has been put out there. No offense but if I analyze those pics one more time I’m going to scream lol If I look at another rendition of the south vs north bridge discussion im going throw up. This case is very nerve racking.[/QUOTE]
Well stated and I agree 100%

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Thanks, pulling up the link for reference, trying to stay up to speed here, not easy...

Full interview with Liberty German's grandfather
YouTube Feb 18, 2017
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysc6WSMuLpU

I read the comments on this video and I guess my mind never "let me" go to that place (that the comments went) & they still don't!!! Let's steer away from this convo...

Thank you.

Alrighty then. There's also rules about etiquette towards other members :drumroll:

AbbyLibbydirectionmap.jpg

All of these map directions are a little confusing, so I took my initial map and labeled the corresponding coordinates. People keep referring to the north and south end of the bridge, which is rather confusing, but easier to type. The bridge actually runs from the northwest to the south east. It's being hypothesized that the girls walked off the northwest end of the bridge and "down the hill" and then looped back around toward the south-east end. You can see it marked in blue on this map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya