IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No you cannot see the creek from the back of the cemetery. I believe it goes down a hill or embankment. I'm trying to find my picture.......

From your experience actually being at the cemetery, can the creek be seen from the back of the cemetery? If someone were to walk onto the path behind the fence, would they be able to see down to the creek or is it too dense? I'm still bouncing back and forth with my theories on how he got them there to that spot. I'm leaning now more toward walking them off from the north side of the bridge to the area near the cemetery, where I believe he may have parked and "down the hill". So confusing!

Thanks for your photos and insights #1nana :goodpost:

What were they looking for in the water in that location I wonder? If it were a cell phone or something small I imagine they would have used divers? The girls were not found there so I am wondering what made them search that area. (I'm trying hard to get caught up on this case so I apologize if this has already been discussed).

i remember read the very first report about this missing story saying that the family member was supposed to pick them up 1 hour later (around 2?). I can't remember clearly though. But the picker show up at 3 to 3:30pm? And report to police at 5:30pm. They should have reported early. JMO.
It has been stated that the girls were dropped off at the North end. Has it been verified where the designated pick up point (at 3/3:30pm) was to be? Has it also been stated what time the pick up person actually arrived? Was it closer to 3:00pm or 3:30pm. I think these details are important information.

Were these girls supposed to be doing an out-and-back, or loop hike, where the pick up location would be back at the North, or were they just going to walk for a couple of hours headed South, to be picked up at a different point?

Based on the snapchat photo of Libby at 2:07pm, and the presumably 2:30pm photo/video of BG, their location on the bridge can be verified. If they were supposed to meet back at the North as early as 3:00pm, one would think they would be headed back in that direction by the time they encountered BG. He may have followed them from a distance, not causing any intital alarm.

I read somewhere that they called everything off at midnight and someone even wrote that they wouldn't bring any dogs because they had none in the area and no boats in the creek until morning. And if the bodies were found so close to bridge. A. how did no one hear them all day with what was probably happening. There is no way they wouldn't have been heard. He kept them there until dark? no one came wandering by and seen this. and how did the search efforts not find anything until the next day????

There are a lot of ways to keep people quiet. Duct tape, for example. A gun on you would also do the trick. I'm not sure why people are finding it so hard to believe that one person could completely subdue two girls.

We don't know where the phone or phones were found. What if and that's a huge 'if' phones were found near the girls.

Wouldn't that mean the perp was fairly out of the loop technology wise? And he wouldn't have left them there had they had contact via social media. JMHO.

I'm thinking out loud and on a guess of what 'if' the phones were found near them. moo

Also some days I think his face and body look older and others days his face appears more youthful. Although his legs and body have never come across youthful to me. But then again he's up on a bridge.

What were they looking for in the water in that location I wonder? If it were a cell phone or something small I imagine they would have used divers? The girls were not found there so I am wondering what made them search that area. (I'm trying hard to get caught up on this case so I apologize if this has already been discussed).

Weapon? Clothing? Backpack?

I don't think he had a phone with him.
I don't think he saw these kids online...
I don't think he saw Liberty had a phone he was looking down.
I do think he came up on them swiftly grabbed one by the arm told the other one
"get down the hill". And they went.
If he knew about the phone he obviously did t care.
I'm thinking it was in her back pocket.

I agree

I get disheartened every time the thread closes because of repetitive rule infractions. It would be such a shame if the greatest sleuthing site had to close such a high profile case permanently. I have seen it happen too many times.

The very first post has links Everyone should read IMO.

We have many new members this past week and we all are willing to help and welcome them always.

New Members! :Welcome1:

As always if a post is off base regarding TOS alert the post and do not respond.

Check my sig and if you have a question ask. Contact Mods with any concerns about how or what to post.

Steleheart
WS liaison

9e3fed373272c12231dea19cd7808faf.jpg
d21a3e909bf2f068e580a05cd772141f.jpg

Back of cemetery looking into the woods toward the river where the girls were found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think BG knows the area because his family member is buried in that cemetery. I hope the police checked for fresh flowers at the graves.

To me it looked deeper than 1' and the current was surprisingly swift. Here is the news helicopter video:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154523478509092&id=65323249091&_rdr
The area of creek in video is where the bodies were recovered. The searchers in the water show it comes up to the backs of their knees, maybe a bit higher. The cross point widely being discussed is right besides the bridge. It looks a great deal lower, and has sand bars in the middle and large submerged rocks to step on. It looks less than a foot. There is a great drone video about a minute long in the media thread that shows how shallow that area is at this time of year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think he walked toward them, not met them.

I think the girls started on the north side, walked across to the south side, turned around and walked back. When they got close to the north side again, they encountered the perp, who struck up a conversation and offered to show them something (cannot discuss here, so I'll just say "something cool in the park they would be interested in).

So, I think they first encountered each other on the north side. I don't think he followed them across the bridge and I don't think he threatened them on the bridge or ordered them off the bridge. I think he lead them down the path and THEN turned ugly when they were all out of sight.

jmopinion at the moment.

But how would this scenario account for the pic of him taken on the bridge on the south end?

I don't think he had a phone with him.
I don't think he saw these kids online...
I don't think he saw Liberty had a phone he was looking down.
I do think he came up on them swiftly grabbed one by the arm told the other one
"get down the hill". And they went.
If he knew about the phone he obviously did t care.
I'm thinking it was in her back pocket.

Thats my theory as well!!!

I think BG knows the area because his family member is buried in that cemetery. I hope the police checked for fresh flowers at the graves.

Somehow this guy doesn't strike me as the sentimental kind of dude who leaves flowers but that's just my opinion.

You can see it is up to their waist here:

attachment.php
This is ajacent to crime scene. Not by bridge. Some of us believe they crossed the creek in the shallows by the bridge.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You have learned quite a bit within the first few pages...its a far more sensible approach to identifying this perp than thinking he is old because he wears dad jeans...right? :clap:

Makes sense, although I originally guessed his age at around mid fifties. I'm still not sure, but statistically speaking he will be much younger.

Thank you for the pictures.What's the white thing on top of the pole?Just curious.
9e3fed373272c12231dea19cd7808faf.jpg
d21a3e909bf2f068e580a05cd772141f.jpg

Back of cemetery looking into the woods toward the river where the girls were found

I see some people still talking about the girls crossing the creek. According to the searchers yesterday in Delphi the girls were found on the north east side of the bridge. 50 feet back off the water. If that's the case they never went into the creek or crossed the creek

Do we have an updated map based on what #1nana learned yesterday from the Searchers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TinaMarie77