IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found what I was looking for, regarding a statement by LE about hood vs hat vs hair. In a news interview, Sgt. Tony Slocum is asked explicitly whether we are seeing a hat or whether that's the man's hair, at about the 2:55 mark of the video at the bottom of this article:

http://fox59.com/2017/02/21/officials-to-provide-update-in-murder-investigation-of-delphi-teens/

He replies that it appears to him to be a hoodie.

When I originally heard that, my thought was that he has seen the entire video and possibly seen a high-tech enhancement, so he would be in a better position to say what that brownish blob is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent a message to a mod yesterday, now it's not in my sent folder. Who can I message to inquire about some news links and if it is ok to post?

I know we can't post anything brought over from Facebook but does anyone know if Libby had more than 1 FB account?

I'm wondering If he has a woolen ski hat on a beanie!
The more I look I thought it was hair at first now it might be a beanie.

I sent a message to a mod yesterday, now it's not in my sent folder. Who can I message to inquire about some news links and if it is ok to post?

Things only stay in your sent folder if you checked the option to save a copy to the sent folder (it's not done by default). I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as they can.. knowing how busy they are with this one thread, and then considering how MASSIVE this entire site actually is, I don't know how they get by without hundreds of mods.

I found what I was looking for, regarding a statement by LE about hood vs hat vs hair. In a news interview, Sgt. Tony Slocum is asked explicitly whether we are seeing a hat or whether that's the man's hair, at about the 2:55 mark of the video at the bottom of this article:

http://fox59.com/2017/02/21/officials-to-provide-update-in-murder-investigation-of-delphi-teens/

He replies that it appears to him to be a hoodie.

When I originally heard that, my thought was that he has seen the entire video and possibly seen a high-tech enhancement, so he would be in a better position to say what that brownish blob is.

I think there are 2 different pics.
One hood down the other hood up.
In the hood down it looks like hair or a skull cap or beanie.
The other one u can def tell the hood is up. I think as he got closer to them he put his hood up.

All JMO

I know we can't post anything brought over from Facebook but does anyone know if Libby had more than 1 FB account?

She did. Recent one and older.

Things only stay in your sent folder if you checked the option to save a copy to the sent folder (it's not done by default). I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as they can.. knowing how busy they are with this one thread, and then considering how MASSIVE this entire site actually is, I don't know how they get by without hundreds of mods.

Makes sense, thanks!

Regarding mirroring one half of his face so that it forms a full face (not sure how to word that, but the thing that's been done to the photo in multiple posts): The two halves of our faces are actually more different than we realize, that's one reason a lot of (print) models look so good, because their faces are very symmetrical and that's rare (can link a source that backs this if anyone needs/wants it). I've actually played around with this before and created two pictures, using mirror images of one half of my face each, split perfectly down the middle from a straight-on photo. The two pictures looked totally different and neither looked much like me. They were very strange to look at. Just saying, I don't think creating an image like this is too helpful in seeing what an individual truly looks like, from my experience (for what it's worth).

This is interesting to know. I would not have thought that at all.

We just have to keep that in mind when viewing the mirror attempts. Its all we have to try to see a better picture to help identify the suspect.

It also seems one of my posts was removed when I was just vaguely explaining what I found and asking if I could post the MSM links. Can a mod please tell me why it was removed? It didn't contain any personal or identifiable info, just vague references.

Just want to know what I did wrong so I can avoid it in the future.

if you send them a PM I'm sure they can tell you.

It also seems one of my posts was removed when I was just vaguely explaining what I found and asking if I could post the MSM links. Can a mod please tell me why it was removed? It didn't contain any personal or identifiable info, just vague references.

Just want to know what I did wrong so I can avoid it in the future.

Main stream media (MSM) links are always allowed unless you hit "post" and you see that the link you shared was replaced with asterisks upon posting. Some websites are not allowed to be linked from here and those will be auto-replaced with asterisks to clue you in that you need to delete the whole post/the link and content that came from it.

What happens if the don't have DNA.
just wondered what the next steps would be and how they would eliminate people.

I think there are 2 different pics.
One hood down the other hood up.
In the hood down it looks like hair or a skull cap or beanie.
The other one u can def tell the hood is up. I think as he got closer to them he put his hood up.

All JMO

The flaps around or over the ears tells us some sort of hood is there whether on or off.

I also had thought maybe he had a camo ball cap on backwards perhaps on top of the hood. I sometimes wear a ballcap backwards. Especially when target practicing with a gun because I dont want the bill of my ballcap to get in the way when trying to aim.

Just a thought since sometimes I wonder if he didnt also have a ballcap on backwards on top of the hood.

This is interesting to know. I would not have thought that at all.

We just have to keep that in mind when viewing the mirror attempts. Its all we have to try to see a better picture to help identify the suspect.
Jmo but..... the more we play around with this photo the more distorted it gets.
I think looking at the original photo is the clearest vision we have had so far.
It is what it is ppl.....
Jmo

The flaps around or over the ears tells us some sort of hood is there whether on or off.

I also had thought maybe he had a camo ball cap on backwards perhaps on top of the hood. I sometimes wear a ballcap backwards. Especially when target practicing with a gun because I dont want the bill of my ballcap to get in the way when trying to aim.

Just a thought since sometimes I wonder if he didnt also have a ballcap on backwards on top of the hood.

The hood I can see behind the head yes but I swear it's a beanie.

Re: LE's quote saying that the decision has been made to fast-track all DNA evidence.... IMO that doesn't mean they have any to fast-track, it just means that's their plan on how to treat it if/when they get some.

JMO it's like with LE saying he's "wearing" a brown hoodie... they didn't say "and the hood is up" as ninij9 pointed out (I hope I got the username right!) Just that they believe he is wearing a brown hoodie under a blue jacket.

JMO

Main stream media (MSM) links are always allowed unless you hit "post" and you see that the link you shared was replaced with asterisks upon posting. Some websites are not allowed to be linked from here and those will be auto-replaced with asterisks to clue you in that you need to delete the whole post/the link and content that came from it.

I think it's possible the vague reference was the problem lol

A couple things I wanted to add to left hand and profiling.

I noticed with my Iphone by taking the photo of POI and added brightness to it there is a reflection glow both on his right wrist possibly indicating he is left handed by wearing a watch on the right, in addition to a glare/glow upper right of face for possibly glasses or eyelet of hoodie.

On profiling I have taken down a list of similar crime profiles and then checked that with Odyssey's search under the criminal code for each in the area (arson, cruelty to animals) and would like to see any other research others have done? I'm working backwards by doing this and then popping addresses into google to pull other names, map addresses, etc. and did get a hit east, but not sure yet. Just curious what others have found.

I still don't think that's a watch. I think it's the back of his hand. It appears to match the skin of his other part of hand in other pocket and skin on his face.

I know a lot of people do and I've seen the dr'd pics showing a reflection but I just don't see it.

IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members