IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except this didn't come from LE. Do we have a factual link that shows the perp's video/pic was taken or a statement by LE that the perp and the girls were at the southend of the bridge? TIA

attachment.php
If you watch the video you will see that this particular tree is KEY. The video lines this photo with this place on the bridge. The tree is quite distinct. I don't think there is any doubt but if you can come to another conclusion I would be interested to hear for sure

Attachments

• this tree user29375-1487202598-media1.jpg
    this tree user29375-1487202598-media1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 764
<mod snip>

This is another reason to never give your or your friend's or family's personal info online. Nobody knows who ghost reads or follows you. It makes me think a little more when I get follow requests, the whole word "follow". This case has made that and social media take on a whole near darkness for me. IMO. I hope justice is served, I pray for the families for this awful tragedy that no family should go through. God bless.

To me, it looks like he isn't wearing a hood or hat, but, rather, has a mullet hair"style" and sandy blonde or light brown hair, with nothing covering it. Or, at least, the "business in the front" part of a mullet, since we can't see the back as well. It looks kind of swirled around the crown of his head, if that makes any sense. Like, forward, back, and to the sides, all from the crown, without a distinct part. And kind of a shaggy-ish length (as well as possibly longer in the back). However, I could have just been reading this thread and staring at these pictures for waaaaay too long, creating mullets in my mind where, in fact, it might be impossible to tell what's really there. So, that's just my opinion and what I see.

This is exactly what I see, too. If he is local, someone is going to recognize that haircut, if we are right. Wish LE would say with certainty if there is a hat of any kind. I just don't see one, but I do see a part in his "hair" and the hair flopping over his forehead/eye area.

Replying to your post only as a thought has been nagging me. Have we ever know with certainty the girls were dropped off of the north side? I know that seems most likely due to parking ability, but I don't really think they crossed the bridge and came back. If they were dropped off on the cemetary side (north), walked back to the bridge area, encountered the "perp" and took a video -- is this plausible? JMO!

The first TV news reports showed where the girls were dropped off and it was at the north side. HTH

Where <mod snip>

This is another reason to never give your or your friend's or family's personal info online. Nobody knows who ghost reads or follows you. It makes me think a little more when I get follow requests, the whole word "follow". This case has made that and social media take on a whole near darkness for me. IMO. I hope justice is served, I pray for the families for this awful tragedy that no family should go through. God bless.

Forgive me I am trying to keep up on what is allowed and not. I tried to be considerate but still make a post for others to reflect on and sound board with. I do not want anything other than us to keep the ideas rolling and the questions we may be to afraid to ask elsewhere. I ahve learned a lot through this site and thread. I am happy to agree to disagree with things sometimes but I am also if done the respectful way am happy to say I had not thought of that, etc..

I don't believe for one second he's wearing a mask. Wearing a mask would have created attention immediately from anyone that may have seen him

hi,
New user. First post. Is there any chance these girls came across this guy in the middle of some of his own nefarious behavior with absolutely no connection to them but he thought they witnessed and considered them a liability?

They did not release the photo for people to diagnose what he is wearing let's face it the FBI knows by now WHAT he was wearing....They released the photo for face recognition....

He has changed his clothes by now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not so sure about that.

Since the photo is so poor.........facial recognition would seem to be the most difficult aspect for identification.

Someone has seen this suspect wear that attire in the past.

So we shouldn't discount what the suspect is wearing.

Not at all.

I continue to believe this is one lone killer who is younger than some think. I think if identified he will be in his late 20s to early 30s.

Until LE completes their investigation they are going to keep all options open that there may have been others involved. They leave it open ended purposefully because they never want to windup with egg on their face by previously telling the media it is one sole murderer. But not once have they said to call in any tips if they have seen THIS man with another person in the area, either close to the bridge or in the area in general. Sometime you have to read between the lines and look at what the police aren't saying. Imo, he is the one and they fully believe he is the only one who did these unspeakable crimes just like other murderers have done in the past all on their own.

I do believe DNA was left at the scene. I see no logical reason for LE to ask for males in the community to voluntarily offer a DNA sample if they had nothing in their possession to match it with.

Now it is just as likely that this man is not in any criminal data system. I am not convinced he has done these kind of murders before. There is always a first time for everything. I still believe this could have been a crime of opportunity. Most sexual predators are opportunists and act when the opportunity arises. Here he was in a remote wooded area and he saw two young vulnerable teens alone with no one else around and could very well taken full advantage of those circumstances.

He could have been there for benign reasons but still carried a weapon of some sort such as a gun or knife in his pocket or both. Many males and even women will carry their firearm with them when they are in wooded areas.

Predators like he is IMO often fantasize about what they will do should they ever get the opportunity to sexually assault and even murder the victim/s long before they finally have the opportunity to carry them out. If he is found I imagine they will find all sorts of twisted deviant *advertiser censored* on his computer. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he has a steady job, and also a wife and young children.

His attire is just like I see so many wear whether they are young teens or all ages from young adults to grandfathers and every group in between. He seems to be dressed appropriately for the area he was in at the time. I see business professionals on their days off dress the same way for comfort. From the many photos I have seen now his mustache seems very groomed and neat. Parts of his face to me appear to be clean shaven. He isn't a drifter, imo.

I think he lives in a surrounding town and has been to the bridge area before possibly while growing up and he feels comfortable there and knows the terrain. I do not believe he knew these two girls nor their families. Imo, like in the case study I put up last night, he is in the 44% stranger abductor/murderer category. Strangers to the victim/s are the largest percentage of offenders who do abductions and murders when it comes to children/minors. In all of the abducted/murder cases of children the main motive was to sexually assault them. I think this will hold true in this case as well.

IMO

I agree. The odds are it is one person. And we only have a photo of one person. I'm not entirely on board with the stranger killer. I believe it is just as possible they had seen him before around town and he was able to lure them for at least part of the way without using force or threats. But anything is possible with what little we have.

I am wondering how BG left the area. If he had blood on his clothes, and he left during daylight (before the search teams got there), someone must have noticed, right? If he left after dark, how did search teams not find him? Is there any video of the search that could be reviewed? Where they found the girls, were there footprints? Where do the footprints go?

So, if he's wearing a hood (which I think he is in one photo)....why?

I just had a disturbing thought, and I'm sharing it here - please shoot it down because I don't want it to be true.

Could the perp himself have filmed his crimes using Libby's phone and left it as evidence on purpose?

jmopinon, thinking aloud, speculation, not fact

Catching up again.

ITD I had this thought too, and worse. I've been trying to ignore it but I had a thought that could tie in with search warrants at homes of people declared by LE to not be connected to the murders of L & A. Do you see where I am going with this? Did the perp upload pics or vid to the dark web? I didn't want to say that :(

and the accusations are hurting ppl's reputations. ex: property owner who got hung to the cross
Plus the police and F.B.I would have routinely invetigated the landowner . What worries me is seeing someone on social media that looks similar and has creepy horror interests , photos
s and had an interest in one of the girl's interests. Not talking about the bridge . Then I wonder do we risk hurting people's feelings or potentially let a killer remain free by not doing anything about it.

The man being sought is not from another dimension or a time traveler. He has friends, family, co-workers. He went to school at some point in his life. People KNOW him. If you know him, do not assume someone else will report his identity. Please call the tip line now, and explain how you know him. The article below, while not perfectly accurate, gives a good summary of the known facts.
Call 844-459-5786 or email abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

This was posted by the Carroll Co. Prosecutor, Robert Ives via FB.

Sorry, I don't know how to post a screenshot from my phone

Indeed. And I would say if there are any teens or young women who have been victimized buy a simillar looking male that they had not reported now is the time to speak up.

:cow:

I just had a disturbing thought, and I'm sharing it here - please shoot it down because I don't want it to be true.

Could the perp himself have filmed his crimes using Libby's phone and left it as evidence on purpose?

jmopinon, thinking aloud, speculation, not fact
That's what I thought as well.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't understand why there is pages and pages of people trying to find a hat that BG wore and trying to enhance his face. <mod snip>
As for the hat. LE have not mentioned a hat. they said a HOODIE. <mod snip> JMO

I too would like more info but if we get it so does the suspect. He would use this time to reflect and have excuses and reasons that certain facts were the way they were. Hindering the prosecutions case. Also, I think they are gathering as much evidence as possible to insure he/she/they do not escape prosecution and Liberty and Abigail get the justice they deserve.

OKAY so I am in the shower this morning thinking, thinking, cuz I am not obsessed or anything...but it occurred to me after our discussion of whether he pushed, say, Abby off the bridge. I thought that was feasible at the time as he would have instant compliance from Libby. He could also force her to help him carry her. Again, instant compliance. Then bingo...TAZER popped into my head.

Abby is now down but still on the bridge. How about this, what if he waits a nano second and Libby is not looking and he tazers Abby and then shouts to Libby something like "Hey, your friends fallen and hit her head." She comes running but his intentions become known. Gruesome, but possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14