IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a disturbing thought, and I'm sharing it here - please shoot it down because I don't want it to be true.

Could the perp himself have filmed his crimes using Libby's phone and left it as evidence on purpose?

jmopinon, thinking aloud, speculation, not fact

Our killer has to control two unpredictable teenage girls.

He is in a public spot where others can happen upon him at any time.

I'm thinking he's too busy looking over his shoulder to worry about making videos or taunting the police.

He's focused on two things:

Doing the deed.

Getting away.

Both while not being spotted.

Thanks CrimeDawg....where is the entrance to this road? Could not locate the maps in the media thread....perhaps they are within links.

It is N625W which I guess is like a county road.

attachment.php

Attachments

• road1.jpg
    road1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 390
Plus the police and F.B.I would have routinely invetigated the landowner . What worries me is seeing someone on social media that looks similar and has creepy horror interests , photos
s and had an interest in one of the girl's interests. Not talking about the bridge . Then I wonder do we risk hurting people's feelings or potentially let a killer remain free by not doing anything about it.

There is sleuthing and then there is harassment. We all want to find the sp but there has to be a line we cant cross. What we write here does not go away, so the print stays even if it is false . LE even stated that the property owner is cleared and has been cooperative. Ppl need to move on from the property guy or any other guy that might have made a weird comment because there are endless possibilities that could have played out here..... sex trafficking, someone wanted revenge on the family, chance encounter.......

Good morning WSers. My real life is calling me for days now. House in a shambles lol. I'm going to take a break from WS today. If anything breaks can someone Alert me?

Please and Thank you.

Hope today is THE day.💓

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You can read a transcript of the 2/22 press conference here http://m.imgur.com/4wcJzDL.

I just did that and several things stood out to me. It really sounds like they think there are multiple persons involved in the murders. Also, they clearly state that they have more video and it sounds to me that they have Liberty's actual phone as opposed to pulling the video and audio from a cloud.

I read this, and do not find where it is stated he was actually "wearing" a hoodie or cap on his head. Did I miss it?

If he had a hoodie under the jacket, he could easily remove the jacket after the crime and look from a distance to be a totally different person. JMO

I don't understand why there is pages and pages of people trying to find a hat that BG wore and trying to enhance his face. <mod snip> IMO
As for the hat. LE have not mentioned a hat. they said a HOODIE. <mod snip>JMO

Personally, I think this kind of speculation is the only thing we can do that's actually helpful, although I'm not good at it myself. LE did mention a hat early on. It seems he's clearly wearing a hat, although who knows.

I've seen things enhanced on WS and with crowd sourcing, someone knows what it is. A little logo, a specific shoe, etc.

Anything to keep people from describing what jeans their husbands wear. ;D

That jacket could have covered up blood depending on the manner of death if there was any.

DELPHI, Ind. &#8211; Every day that passes without an arrest, investigators continue to sweep for new clues that could be the missing piece that helps solve the double murder of 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German.
&#8220;We want to get this case solved today. I wake up every morning thinking today is going to be that day,&#8221; said ISP Sgt. Tony Slocum.
The day of an arrest that we have all been waiting for has not come just yet. It has been two weeks since a volunteer searcher found the bodies of Abby and Libby on a 40 acre lot of private property.
&#8220;I want people to know that we are looking for the murderer or murderers of Libby and Abby,&#8221; said Slocum.
The crime scene tape is still up and marks the circular plot of land where the girls bodies were found. For two weeks police have combed every inch of the woods from the Monon High Bridge where the girls were last seen to the spot where they were found. Investigators are using several resources at the large outdoor scene.
&#8220;In this particular case we are not saying the young ladies were out there for an extended period of time. So, that obviously helps but anytime you are dealing with an outside crime scene you have to factor in the elements whether it is wind, rain, debris, animals, things like that,&#8221; said Slocum.
As police continue to search for clues, tips are rolling in. The reward is up to nearly $100K and counting. People calling in from all over the world to stand up and give Abby and Libby a voice that they had taken away.
&#8220;If someone is on the fence about giving information I want them to know these are two little girls, these are not just people you see on the news. These were two little girls on February 13th who went out to enjoy a trail in Northern Indiana and they were murdered,&#8221; said Slocum.
If you have information on the case call the tip line at (844) 459-5786

http://fox59.com/2017/02/27/police-continue-to-search-woods-for-evidence-in-delphi-double-homicide/

HMM..........

That jacket could have covered up blood depending on the manner of death if there was any.

Not in the pictures - there shouldn't be blood on the suspect yet. This is taken by Libby, therefore she was alive.

OKAY so I am in the shower this morning thinking, thinking, cuz I am not obsessed or anything...but it occurred to me after our discussion of whether he pushed, say, Abby off the bridge. I thought that was feasible at the time as he would have instant compliance from Libby. He could also force her to help him carry her. Again, instant compliance. Then bingo...TAZER popped into my head.

Abby is now down but still on the bridge. How about this, what if he waits a nano second and Libby is not looking and he tazers Abby and then shouts to Libby something like "Hey, your friends fallen and hit her head." She comes running but his intentions become known. Gruesome, but possible?

LE have audio and video of what happened... Instead of thinking about their last moments, I try to focus on facts that can help catch their killer...

When you said there was a gun in his pocket it took me a WHILE to realize you were talking about his jacket pocket - is anyone else seeing something in his right pants pocket? Like a night stick kind of thing?

(And nooooo I don't think he's just happy to see us.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2 different guys? 1 younger, 1 older. Different shoes.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I'm sure a lot of folks have seen the movie The Green Mile. The killer used the love of the other to control the situation.

OKAY so I am in the shower this morning thinking, thinking, cuz I am not obsessed or anything...but it occurred to me after our discussion of whether he pushed, say, Abby off the bridge. I thought that was feasible at the time as he would have instant compliance from Libby. He could also force her to help him carry her. Again, instant compliance. Then bingo...TAZER popped into my head.

Abby is now down but still on the bridge. How about this, what if he waits a nano second and Libby is not looking and he tazers Abby and then shouts to Libby something like "Hey, your friends fallen and hit her head." She comes running but his intentions become known. Gruesome, but possible?

at this point... anything is possible. IMO

Reward is now up to 94,000 and there is a lot of mail to go through yet. Surely someone has a positive lead...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catching up again.

ITD I had this thought too, and worse. I've been trying to ignore it but I had a thought that could tie in with search warrants at homes of people declared by LE to not be connected to the murders of L & A. Do you see where I am going with this? Did the perp upload pics or vid to the dark web? I didn't want to say that :(

We're on the same page. I'm reminded of the two Amish girls that were kidnapped and filmed. (Thank goodness they were also released!!)

The reason for the widespread billboards could be because the images are on the net and, therefore, widespread. Someone might recognize the girls on the billboards rather than the man.

I hope I am wrong....but it is a nagging feeling.

jmopinion

Possible they used social media and set up a meet. When the girls see him they may not have known right away he was the person they were hoping to meet. just some random guy they saw while they waited on their friend. things go wrong when they realize they've been tricked. Also, so many of the predators caught on that To Catch A Predator program were not locals. They were weirdos that had traveled quite a ways for the meet.

Wow great images. I never noticed the outline of the gun until you pointed it out. When I first looked at it I thought why would he have it stuck in his jacket like that but then I realized since I am a left handed person that would be how I would have it. If he needed to he would just stick his left hand in an pull it out.

I've been following this since the beginning but haven't been able to fully read everything. I jump on and off trying to see if there is anything new. I want you all to know how much I appreciate all of you for sharing your thoughts and ideas. Without you all I would be lost.

Websleuths is the best and although we sometimes find the rules strict there are good reasons for them. I belong to several and some are really bad and have hurt innocent people and the families of the victims. So don't get frustrated. New info will come out. I have faith in LE to find this animal.

Thanks to all of you for keeping this going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli