IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the case might be going cold. I hope im wrong!!!!!! moo

BBM
Not only that but the actual picture of Abby clearly shows that she is closer to the northwest end of the bridge. If she were at the southeast end you wouldn't see the creek on her right and you would see more step out platforms.

It's what I see so JMO

attachment.php

thabk you, but forgive another question regarding directions. Is this orthwest end the same side as where the cemetery is? I believe so ... am I right?

Not yet.

Please don't forget that LE has thousands of tips to work through. Evidence to be processed, potential suspects to interview. This could take months or longer just by virtue of the amount of stuff they need to get through. I am quite sure that these guys are NOT going to let this go cold. MOO

No, this didn't come from LE and LE has not said where they were exactly, but this is awfully convincing, don't you think?
I've watched this excellent informative video several times. He places the suspect "according" to the trees/limbs, etc. that are surrounding him. That's how he comes up with where he is standing on the bridge. I do hope that LE walked from one end of that bridge to the other (from north to south, and then from south to north) and videoed the trees, branches, small side landings, etc., so it can be compared to where the suspect was located at time of video. It still may be possible to do that.

I don't know north from south, or hoodies from hats, but I'm in SC, and yesterday I parked and went into Arby's instead of hitting the drive-thru as usual, because I wanted to get a better look at a man sitting by the window - alone - with his head down - just eating his lunch.... i even checked the parking lot for out of state tags. Geez....

BBM
Not only that but the actual picture of Abby clearly shows that she is closer to the northwest end of the bridge. If she were at the southeast end you wouldn't see the creek on her right and you would see more step out platforms.

It's what I see so JMO

attachment.php

We were talking about this picture and that tree - not the photo of Abby?
attachment.php

Attachments

• this tree user29375-1487202598-media1.jpg
    this tree user29375-1487202598-media1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 479
Oh my goodness, I was following during the ZuZu case and I recognized your picture from that case when I signed up for this case.

Can I just share that I smiled at your picture every time because you looked like such a great couple! I thought you looked like you would be great fun and great people to know. I am so sorry for you.

Oh yes, I agree. Every time I see that avatar or even a post from Skibaboo I know that it will be thoughtful, helpful, and kind hearted. I would love to meet you but there is that big pond in the way!!

I see a hair part - no hat.
Just my humble opinion of course.

That's pretty wild. The guy has a photo of the actual spot they were found. It seems early on the reports were that the bodies were found in separate spot. But great picks

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

One of the first pictures had a sloping down area with stones and yellow markers on top. Was this the spot we think the girls were found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's far too soon to declare this case as going cold. In 6 months or so when the FBI and other agencies have left Delphi and are only working remotely in a consultative capacity, I might be willing to say the case is going cold. But not just yet.

Hat, hood or hair.
When I first saw his pic it reminded me of Ross Harris's hair style from the pic I saw, i think that's the right man I'm thinking off. The one who left his boy in the car.

I thought of ross Harris when I saw it too!

Goodness...that would give this a whole new layer of horror. Interesting thought.

I just had a disturbing thought, and I'm sharing it here - please shoot it down because I don't want it to be true.

Could the perp himself have filmed his crimes using Libby's phone and left it as evidence on purpose?

jmopinon, thinking aloud, speculation, not fact

We were talking about this picture and that tree - not the photo of Abby?

I actually quoted the post I replied to. I was talking about where Abby is that's why I posted a picture of her.

Thanks.

I think identifying clothing he was wearing could be helpful when examining fibers found on or near the bodies. It could also help narrow down the age of killer. If he's dressing like an older man but using Vans or Oakley brands, its most likely a younger guy. Also if a family member knows that subject wears a certain hat or hoodie or maybe even cigarette brand (if they found one), it's all clues that may get that person calling in the tip line. It's a stretch but like they said, call it in. No tip too small or too big. Thinking with open mindedness can tip the scale in our favor.

It's hard for us because we have such limited information and I know I'm frustrated as well. I hope we can continue to encourage each other in their searches and thoughts and not try to shut them down too quickly. Every one of us has a unique perspective that could help LE. We each have talents and gifts that could be useful in helping others on this site. I love to search the web for information, others are map geniuses and still others have great communication skills. That's what makes this group so special. Libby and Abby are counting on us to stick together and help in every way we can.

Love you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does the name "THOMAS LINCOLN WALLACE" keep coming up in relation to YouTuber's comment to news videos about Delphi and the area? Did I miss something while trying to get house cleaned?

IF they have DNA then it's safe to say that we can rule out RSO's since RSO's all have dna on file.

Why would the perp choose to attack 2 girls? If he was planning this attack, wouldn't his plans and/or thoughts have been 1 girl? Wouldn't he have waited to find a female alone? He would have had no idea 2 girls would be walking together on this day. OR DID HE?

Taking TWO girls, even teenagers, leads me to believe he has committed similar crimes before - but maybe not murder - with single victims. He seemed to be confident he could do it. His voice - in my opinion - seemed like he was not panicking or stressed but in control of his emotions. Assuming he has any emotions besides fear and anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya