IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cemetery is on north side, northwest of bridge is where the girls may have been .... both same side of river? I am determined to understand the directional placements, so forvie my questioning.
Yes, the bridge runs NW to SE and they were on the NW end.imo

There are currently 122 member currently this thread.

Anyone is free to jump in and change the subject/. There's no rule against that, LOL

Anyone, really :)

:cow:

I think the case might be going cold. I hope im wrong!!!!!! moo

It isn't cold until all the leads are exhausted. Do not be discouraged. Statistically, it is probable that BG has already been interviewed and if this is the case, his alibi witness(es) is/are lying or he has no alibi witness. Whether he: wore a hat or a hoodie; was right or left handed; 18 or 75 years of age, or somewhere/anywhere in between; blonde, brunette or redhead; heavy set or just in bulky clothing; limped or didn't; entered the trail on the north, south or side of the trail; waded through the river or traveled a woodsy path; parked a vehicle or walked is all speculation. All we have is that he is Caucasian, was able to be hanging around in the park at 2:30 pm on 2/13/17, has a raspy voice, was dressed like 99.9% of the males in the Midwest and the only 2 people who saw him there are dead. That is it.

Taking TWO girls, even teenagers, leads me to believe he has committed similar crimes before - but maybe not murder - with single victims. He seemed to be confident he could do it. His voice - in my opinion - seemed like he was not panicking or stressed but in control of his emotions. Assuming he has any emotions besides fear and anger.
I think the same. This guy has experience.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

So, my husband took a look at what I'm doing on this site. I gave him a run down on case basics and he said, "You've got a photo of clothes with no face, and audio of a voice you couldn't possibly recognize? Oh, brother.."

I believe that LE is doing their absolute best with what they have - but I'm thinking they don't have much. If they had a better clip of his face, then we would have it, too. If they found DNA at the scene, then it must not have matched anything with an identity in the system. Its almost impossible to hunt a faceless, nameless man. Instead, they are putting their major resources into public appeals for someone to turn him in. I've a sinking feeling about this one.

Imo this picture is a piece of a puzzle that someone who suspects a relative, friend, coworker, neighbor etc needed to start putting things together..the voice was another corner piece of the puzzle, the clothing another....it's faceless and useless to you because you don't know him and don't suspect anyone in your life. These are all triggers for the people that DO know him. The rest of the general public could never ever see what has been released and recognize it as someone next to them in the grocery store. I'm fairly certain LE knows that.

There is a reason they have only released what they have at this juncture. It's not their job to satisfy curiosity, it's their job to keep the integrity of their case intact while still trying to utilize the media and general populations of the entire country to help.

The sheer amount of tips being generated from this snippet is unreal honestly and I'm sure none except for maybe two will pan out. But all these details everyone is begging for are the same details that allows them to sift thru the never ending sand the waves keep pushing in....to get to those one or two tips while the waves keep crashing must be utterly exhausting and disheartening, but they keep pushing thru hour after hour and minute after minute. Let's have some faith.

These cases can take week, months, years and maybe never. Take a look in other threads for missing, Unidentified people. Help where you can.

I think everything that can possibly be dissected has been at this point and so we wait. LE will most likely update again soon and then we dissect again.

If anyone needs a break I will happily share some of my Biology 101 homework!

One of the things the FBI has learned from their behavioral studies is serial killers are always on the prowl ( they tend to put a lot of miles on their cars too). In the same way that we tend to think about our hobbies a lot, their "hobby" is always on their mind. I assume serial rapists and molesters are the same. I agree with those that say he's done this (or rape) before and he was hunting that day (and every day).

I'm sure LE is investigating attempted abductions and rapes as well.

IMO this wasn't planned against Libby or Abby they literally were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I feel he didn't go out of his way looking for a victim. I believe he's done this before (maybe sexual assaults) but he's now escalating . The girls were there enjoying the trails I think he was doing the same. Imo its a crime of opportunity and he pounced on it

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I don't think the clothes he has on matter at this point. Like others have stated, he's probably changed by now. That said, I think he's wearing a hat and a hoodie- and the hoodie is down, not up, My husband wears a hoodie all the time and he always has a ball cap on.

I'm hoping there will be more information released soon. How long between pressers was there before?

Also, can someone point me in the direction of this video everyone's referencing? I think I missed it.

cemetery is on north side, northwest of bridge is where the girls may have been .... Both same side of river? I am determined to understand the directional placements, so forvie my questioning.

cemetery.jpg

hth

Here's another angle =
I have been assuming Liberty took the pic while facing BG- but, it was out of focus- strange cause She did not wear glasses and was very adept at with the phone- kids take enough fast pics to get then subject in focus.
okaY
Now, let's think that the two girls while walking were aware of a strange guy walking behind them- They did NOT want to make the BG aware they were taking a pic and so Libby just had the phone facing him while they walked- so the phone was maybe just up over her shoulder facing the BG while they faced the other way as they walked
This would explain why the pic was not in focus- it was taken as the girls were walking -maybe fast- and the camera just shot his pic in their rear view
My teen told me that is what his friends do if someone is behind them- they just take a pic while they walk by holding up the phone and and facing it behind then to capture the person without the person knowing a pic was taken.
Kids KNOW how to take fast pics that are in focus
and the BG did not seem to be speeding behind them or his hands would not be in his pockets- they would be free moving by his sides to gain momentum -like marching
Kids are so adept at their phone features- they can operate them in their sleep -so to speak
Libby took pics making it even more strange she took one out of focus- maybe at that point she clicked the record button too- so
LE may have so much more just from them recording about the guy and why they took his pic
JMO

My understanding is that the pix we have are stills from video she took.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did not release the photo for people to diagnose what he is wearing let's face it the FBI knows by now WHAT he was wearing....They released the photo for face recognition....

He has changed his clothes by now...

Thank you button was not sufficient!

Does anyone else think the reason for all the billboards is that LE thinks the sp(s) traveled on the highway and was passing through the area? I really wish we knew the girls movements because I think, jmo, the girls were spotted on the overpass by the sp(s) while hiking the trail

Here's another angle =
I have been assuming Liberty took the pic while facing BG- but, it was out of focus- strange cause She did not wear glasses and was very adept at with the phone- kids take enough fast pics to get then subject in focus.
okaY
Now, let's think that the two girls while walking were aware of a strange guy walking behind them- They did NOT want to make the BG aware they were taking a pic and so Libby just had the phone facing him while they walked- so the phone was maybe just up over her shoulder facing the BG while they faced the other way as they walked
This would explain why the pic was not in focus- it was taken as the girls were walking -maybe fast- and the camera just shot his pic in their rear view
My teen told me that is what his friends do if someone is behind them- they just take a pic while they walk by holding up the phone and and facing it behind then to capture the person without the person knowing a pic was taken.
Kids KNOW how to take fast pics that are in focus
and the BG did not seem to be speeding behind them or his hands would not be in his pockets- they would be free moving by his sides to gain momentum -like marching
Kids are so adept at their phone features- they can operate them in their sleep -so to speak
Libby took pics making it even more strange she took one out of focus- maybe at that point she clicked the record button too- so
LE may have so much more just from them recording about the guy and why they took his pic
JMO

Can video be taken in selfie mode? There is a specific tree that I don't understand how is could be reversed.

Perhaps there is a fallacy in which you based your assumption imho.

The views of the perp were taken from a video, and not in selfie mode.

I am in agreement with NIN and Gray.

( thinking...Did the broadcast group from the YV show shoot the northwest end of bridge because they were too scared to videotape it by getting the whole camera crew and equipment to walk across to the south end of the bridge?.. I am not buying law enforcement told ONLY this show it happened at northwest end..and they have not disclosed that to anyone else)

My employer has medical clinics in several small central Indiana towns within 30 miles of Delphi. An idea would be to look at no-shows and canceled appointments for the past two weeks.

Can video be taken in selfie mode? There is a specific tree that I don't understand how is could be reversed.

Perhaps there is a fallacy in which you based your assumption imho.

The views of the perp were taken from a video, and not in selfie mode.

I am in agreement with NIN and Gray.

( thinking...Did the broadcast group from the YV show shoot the northwest end of bridge because they were too scared to videotape it by getting the whole camera crew and equipment to walk across to the south end of the bridge?.. I am not buying law enforcement told ONLY this show it happened at northwest end..and they have not disclosed that to anyone else)

I agree that they were from a video. But you can take video with the front-facing camera.

LE as to the best of my memory has officially cleared 1) the landowner 2) people in the home the first search warrant was executed and 3) people in the home the second search warrant was served.

Is that it? Could anyone tell me if they've cleared anyone else?

I don't know if he's wearing a hat, a cap, a beanie, a hoodie, a grocery bag, a mask, an gun, a girdle, a scabbard, a pig prod, a knife, a night stick, a watch, a scarf, or all of the above, but I can testify without reservation that some of you guys have some fertile imaginations....

You forgot boxers or tighty whities. :)

Radar Online Today and somewhere else I think last night. Do a google search on Liberty. I thought that was why FBI was called in. My nephew worked for FBI..

I think some are confused with the FBI assisting the local jurisdictional police along with ISP and HLS. The FBI only comes into assist a state/local case when they are specifically asked by the local lead investigation team to do so... which remains with the local Sheriff's department in this particular case. The lead investigators on this case remains the local Sheriff's department where the murders happened. If there is an arrest the DA presiding over Libby and Abi's county will try the case. The FBI and other investigative agencies who have assisted will be called to testify for the state if they are the ones who found particular pieces of evidence. How brutal the crime is has nothing to do with them being called to assist the lead investigators in any case.

The FBI being involved in cases like this are very common and we see them in about every state/local murder case discussed here. Here this Sheriff's department is small and usually the FBI is called in because they are experts when collecting evidence at crimes scenes and the FBI may be one of the ones who will test the evidence in their labs.

The FBI is on this case because they were called by the Sheriff and he asked them to assist in the investigation. The FBI cannot come in and takeover a local/state case on their own. The only way this would have been a FBI case with them being lead is if the two girls were found murdered on federal land. Or the local DA turns the case over to them after the suspect is apprehended because the Feds have the death penalty and some states do not but in this case it does have the death penalty so it doesn't apply in this one.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member