IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't the slightest idea what this means. Am I dense?

She told the mechanic part of her licence plate number was POI

:laughing:

FAO NIN, #1nana and illinoismissing. Is it ok to incorporate some of your pics/illustrations into the case map? Thinking I may need to and just wanted to make sure it was ok

Please forgive me but I just don't see how any of this matters. BG got the girls from the bridge to the place they were found and IMO they did not cross the creek. Am I missing a reason why the direction of travel and photos indicating possible location on the bridge is relevant to finding this guy?
So, in your opinion what should we be discussing?

Please forgive me but I just don't see how any of this matters. BG got the girls from the bridge to the place they were found and IMO they did not cross the creek. Am I missing a reason why the direction of travel and photos indicating possible location on the bridge is relevant to finding this guy?
I just think the majority of posters are sleuthers. Sleuthers thrive on details, timelines, maps etc. We have very little to sleuth here. So clothing, bridge side, creek crossing and hat vs hoodie is all we have. If not for these sometimes tedious discussions to fill the time between information release, lots of people would lose interest and leave the thread. Leave Abby and Libby. I'd rather rehash every silly thing then see this thread needing a bump.

Just my own opinion. [emoji4]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We're on the same page. I'm reminded of the two Amish girls that were kidnapped and filmed. (Thank goodness they were also released!!)

The reason for the widespread billboards could be because the images are on the net and, therefore, widespread. Someone might recognize the girls on the billboards rather than the man.

I hope I am wrong....but it is a nagging feeling.

jmopinion

Oh my I so hope you are wrong, but it makes a lot of sense...please, don't let it be that.

I have been wondering this same thing...

Or...

Are there any wildlife cams in the area?

Biologists often set up wildlife cams in open areas where I live...
To study the animal behavior...

As do landowners...

:thinking:

I think LE is giving hints to what direction they are going in. ex: billboards all over the country meaning, jmo, perhaps the sp(s) were travelling through or had an arranged meet up with the girls (still on the fence about that). curious if LE is checking on traffic cams in that area or other areas

I am not confused I know this but for billboards to go nationwide and search so fast like this FBI is called in. ALSO FOR VIOLENT CRIME ( FBI testified during my sisters trial). I know what I am talking about...have you had a family member murdered? <mod snip> I have met with Deputy Attorney General"s who handled my sisters case....Ended on February 14th for the second time. I have been to all the appeals and believe me I know the drill... My sisters murderer been to Supreme Court and back. Won a new trial on technicality... Given life without parole instead of death second time and is already filing something else again..

Do not guess what I am thinking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I truly can't even begin to imagine. I am so very sorry for your loss and I'm so glad you are here to help us with these cases.

Do you have any idea what size man he is?

I saw discussion of another man earlier (a RSO, initials TLW) but when I checked his is 5' 7" and 250 lbs...in my humble opinion there is no way the perp on the bridge is that fat.

Do we know how current those stats are of the RSO's? Could it be outdated? Not saything this is BG, just would be interested to know how old the information is that we have on the RSO's.

Wouldn't it be something if this was our man. He's been on the run for six months. He favor loose blue jeans. He likes to camp. He's a sexual deviant. And he's of the general size of our BG. Wonder what his hair looked like on the 13th...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Piggy face

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Yes but we have talked about them so much it is redundant...The police know what the clothes look like and everyone has an idea of what his clothes look like....[emoji56]

So please for the love of God let's move on to something else...

You are as free to move on to something else as they are to keep discussing that topic. IMO Respectfully.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

As a Bank Manager sitting here with a broken foot today. I would pass this picture also out to my tellers. Telling them to Look for someone closing an account or withdrawing a large sum of money, or maybe applying for some quick cash to run away with.

Yes! Everyone goes to a bank eventually! Good point. Maybe tip this into the hotline! Yeah, I know they have thought about it already but you never know.

Do we know how current those stats are of the RSO's? Could it be outdated? Not saything this is BG, just would be interested to know how old the information is that we have on the RSO's.

If LE has dna results then all RSO's would be cleared, if LE is actively pursuing RSO's then it means one of 2 things... either they do not have the killer's dna from the crime scene or they don't have dna results back yet.

It is not unusual at all. Typically, LE does not announce that people are cleared until an arrest is made. However, every case is different. Last year when Amanda Blackburn was murdered in Indianapolis, LE announced that her husband had nothing to do with her murder almost immediately, even though they didn't arrest the perps until a few weeks later.

Oh man that one tore me up. Not that they all don't but that just sat with me for a really long time. Still think about it quite often. So glad they caught them.

This link has some good pictures of him after his capture on Saturday. How do you feel the appearance matches compared to BG? The manhunt for him, the fact he missed a court date on the 14th, and the really high 10 million (the article below says $5 million; it was just raised to $10 million.)

http://wtov9.com/news/local/bond-set-at-5-million-in-steubenville-child-sex-case

Do you have any idea what size man he is?

I saw discussion of another man earlier (a RSO, initials TLW) but when I checked his is 5' 7" and 250 lbs...in my humble opinion there is no way the perp on the bridge is that fat.

I personally think the perp is a local, or is a former local who was home visiting. There could be an elderly person in the area who is homebound and he could be there helping take care of him or her (a parent, or uncle, or aunt). I think he grew up in this area and knows it like the back of his hand. I do not believe he is a out of towner who came here on a whim, nor to meet up due to an internet/social media connection with the girls. He knows this area, and has been here numerous times before. You don't do this crime unless you feel comfortable about the area (in my opinion).
But wouldn't he be recognized in a town of 3000? This is why I don't think he's local.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I think it would be extremely helpful if there were some sort of list, like with unidentified people on NAMUS (I believe) of those who were ruled out. I’m sure, there would still be those people who would harass those who were ruled out.

That would lead to people sleuthing literally everyone NOT listed. The entire town. Everyone in the state.

Yes! Everyone goes to a bank eventually! Good point. Maybe tip this into the hotline! Yeah, I know they have thought about it already but you never know.

Sorry to disagree... but I never go to the bank. I do however think that distributing flyers to as many people as possible is a great idea.

LE also hasn't released who dropped them off either...LE wants the public to ID the suspect based on picture and video, but really that's all they want the public to know..they have their reasons I"m sure. There is a very long list of things we don't know..who dropped off the girls, who was supposed to pick them up and what time that person arrived to pick them up, COD, TOD, do they have any DNA evidence? and the list goes on an on....

This article reports that a family member dropped them off oat 1:00 p.m. at a trail by Monon High Bridge...

And:
"At 5:30 p.m., the girls were supposed to meet at a predetermined location.
When they failed to do so, the family immediately called the police to report the girls missing"

yourtango.com HEARTBREAKING DETAILS ABOUT THE MURDERS OF LIBERTY GERMAN AND ABIGAIL WILLIAMS, WHO RECORDED THEIR KILLER PRIOR TO THEIR DEATHS

(More at link above...)

Not in this age of electronic bankingggggg

<mod snip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members