IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent!!!!!! I want to know if what age group do they think the perp fits! I want to know do they think he was traveling by vehicle. So many unanswered questions. Obviously the people in delphi do not recognize him! moo

This link has some good pictures of him after his capture on Saturday. How do you feel the appearance matches compared to BG? The manhunt for him, the fact he missed a court date on the 14th, and the really high 10 million (the article below says $5 million; it was just raised to $10 million.)

http://wtov9.com/news/local/bond-set-at-5-million-in-steubenville-child-sex-case

Just wanted to chime in to say I really appreciate your thinking and insight about this guy. Not sure if I think it's him, but just wanted to thank you for the work you're doing.

Mod note: Some posts have been removed. Please remember that during the course of sleuthing, if you see or read something that concerns you that may or may not be connected to this case, report it to the tip line, but do not discuss it here.

:tyou:

Mod note: Some posts have been removed. Please remember that during the course of sleuthing, if you see or read something that concerns you that may or may not be connected to this case, report it to the tip line, but do not discuss it here.

:tyou:

I'm sorry!

I wish they'd show footage, if available, of him walking. Often times people walk unique to them. Someone who saw him walking might notice something unique or individual about a persons gait.

I wish they'd show footage, if available, of him walking. Often times people walk unique to them. Someone who saw him walking might notice something unique or individual about a persons gait.

I would want to know if they have recovered DnA evidence from the scene that they believe belongs to the killer and have those analysis come back yet.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Iirc < if i read correctly, the image of the suspect is supposedly from video, i would like to see more of that, as in in him walking

First time poster here but have been following this thread since day one. At this point many, many things have been talked to death in these threads, but the wheel are spinning and it's my opinion that *new* information is needed. And what is the best way to gain new information? By giving more details out to the public. It's my personal belief that LE is playing this "too close to the vest" and it's actually hindering the apprehension of the suspect OR they really don't have the evidence they say they do.

Note: I understand how common it is for investigators to keep intimate and/or pertinent details of the case private to protect families and help to rule suspects in or out. Also keep in mind LE agencies do not always give out just the truths and it's not always what they say, but it can be what they don't say.

So my question to all of you is the following:

In your Opinion .....
What additional information do you think LE should release to the public based on the evidence/theories they say they have (ie. dna, Libby's phone, etc.) that would not compromise the integrity of case?

Personally, I wish they would answer any of the following questions as I feel these little details could help the public immensely without hindering their investigation.

1. Where the bodies wet or show signs of water damage?
To help determine whether or not they crossed the creek and how they traveled to their resting place.

2. Did Abby have a cell phone on her and has it been located?
Might it have more info on it, was it not found, or did she never pull it out possibly leading us to believe she
was the first target?

3. Approximate time of death for each girl?
Not only would this narrow down the time frame the suspect was in the area but might explain how he
motivated each girl to comply. If there is a gap between deaths it would lead us to believe he might have been
in the area longer then expected.

4. Cause of death and/or was CoD the same for both girls?
They don't have to give use every last detail of course but some sort of clarity might determine if one of the girls was more of the target versus the other. Or give us insight to the killer's personality.

5. Do they have more footage or photos and if so, why not release more of it?
Is it cause it's bad quality or out of respect for the families, or maybe both?

6. Why billboards in 48 states?
Sure, maybe billboards in IN, KY, OH, IL, WV, etc maybe, but why the far western states? Do they know something about this guy and his ability to travel or was this just a tactic that happened country wide pretty much faster then any other crime ever?

Those are some of the things that I have been thinking about and as soon as I post this I am sure I will think of more. What questions do you guys have for LE if you could ask them anything that would directly harm their case?

Not in this age of electronic bankingggggg

I am well aware of ACH Rules and Regulations but at some point he might go to automated teller, loan officer, etc. I can trace money by the identifier all over the United States. (Fed can trace the World which does not pertain to him I don't think.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would want to know if they have recovered DnA evidence from the scene that they believe belongs to the killer and have those analysis come back yet.

If they did recover DNA, it is not a match to the killer(s) or it is not in any registered database.

My strong opinion; they have any results they'd sent for.

Why would the perp choose to attack 2 girls? If he was planning this attack, wouldn't his plans and/or thoughts have been 1 girl? Wouldn't he have waited to find a female alone? He would have had no idea 2 girls would be walking together on this day. OR DID HE?

Richard Marc Evonitz abducted, raped, and killed two sisters, 12 and 15. Investigators found notes that suggest he stalked them and then returned to abduct both of them. He was prepared to take on two.

"Among the items recovered from Evonitz's Columbia, S.C., apartment were handwritten notes with a map and directions to Blockhouse Road in Spotsylvania, where sisters Kati Lisk, 12, and Kristin Lisk, 15, lived when they were abducted in May 1997. The notes described two white females, one "11 or 12, the other 14 or 15," next to the words "brunettes" and "very cute," said Sheriff James R. Metts of Lexington County, S.C.

"The directions were pretty explicit. I think he was stalking them," Metts said."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...66b-a26c-4a9c841c099e/?utm_term=.16c7b0e7e552

Not knowing the lingo of teenagers on FB I was not sure the "taste tester" thing on Abigail FB page meant anything or not She also listed another local pizza place as well Of course I'm sure if the BG worked there or anyone recognized him from there they would certainly have alerted auhorities

First time poster here but have been following this thread since day one. At this point many, many things have been talked to death in these threads, but the wheel are spinning and it's my opinion that *new* information is needed. And what is the best way to gain new information? By giving more details out to the public. It's my personal belief that LE is playing this "too close to the vest" and it's actually hindering the apprehension of the suspect OR they really don't have the evidence they say they do.

Note: I understand how common it is for investigators to keep intimate and/or pertinent details of the case private to protect families and help to rule suspects in or out. Also keep in mind LE agencies do not always give out just the truths and it's not always what they say, but it can be what they don't say.

So my question to all of you is the following:

In your Opinion .....
What additional information do you think LE should release to the public based on the evidence/theories they say they have (ie. dna, Libby's phone, etc.) that would not compromise the integrity of case?

Personally, I wish they would answer any of the following questions as I feel these little details could help the public immensely without hindering their investigation.

1. Where the bodies wet or show signs of water damage?
To help determine whether or not they crossed the creek and how they traveled to their resting place.

2. Did Abby have a cell phone on her and has it been located?
Might it have more info on it, was it not found, or did she never pull it out possibly leading us to believe she
was the first target?

3. Approximate time of death for each girl?
Not only would this narrow down the time frame the suspect was in the area but might explain how he
motivated each girl to comply. If there is a gap between deaths it would lead us to believe he might have been
in the area longer then expected.

4. Cause of death and/or was CoD the same for both girls?
They don't have to give use every last detail of course but some sort of clarity might determine if one of the girls was more of the target versus the other. Or give us insight to the killer's personality.

5. Do they have more footage or photos and if so, why not release more of it?
Is it cause it's bad quality or out of respect for the families, or maybe both?

6. Why billboards in 48 states?
Sure, maybe billboards in IN, KY, OH, IL, WV, etc maybe, but why the far western states? Do they know something about this guy and his ability to travel or was this just a tactic that happened country wide pretty much faster then any other crime ever?

Those are some of the things that I have been thinking about and as soon as I post this I am sure I will think of more. What questions do you guys have for LE if you could ask them anything that would directly harm their case?​

Your questions are valid but without a release of information everything is speculation and trying to read between the lines of LE statements.

To your first question...Crossing the creek is not nearly as relevant as locating the actual murder scene and how it relates to the location of the bodies. Statistically, these locations are usually very close together and hold the greatest chance at gathering evidence.

Second question: This information has not been released to my knowledge.

Third question: This information has not been released. Sadly, 75 % of children that have been abducted are killed within three hours.

Fourth question: According to studies the primary cause of death in abducted children is strangulation followed closely by stabbing and blunt force trauma. As far as a primary victim...nothing along that line has been released, <mod snip>

Fifth question: They do have more footage according to LE

Sixth question: 48 States because its easy for one thing since the BB's are electronic, secondly the length of time involved would give the perp time to go anywhere in the country and thirdy, assuming they know who he is, he may have relatives spread out across the country.

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.- On Thursday, investigators say they had recovered DNA evidence from the Delphi crime scene where two girls, 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German, were found murdered.
That evidence now has top priority for processing by investigators. It&#8217;s a strong lead, in a case where authorities have been clamoring for any clue about the murderer. But just how important could is this DNA evidence be?

fox59.com

I read on the FBI page, sorry no link, that they are now involved with all child abduction and murder cases. They don't need to wait to be called in anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thank you and I went to the FBI website to read it for myself but I cant find anything that states that but I am sure not saying you didnt read it. I am sure you did and I wish I could find it because I have been following cases like this for over three decades and many involved the FBI assisting only if called by the lead local law enforcement.

Here is what is stated:

https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs

Here is what they say about missing person.

1035. FBI Assistance in Missing Persons Cases

In a missing person case, as a matter of cooperation, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) will, at the request of a state or local law enforcement agency, make available the facilities of the FBI Identification Division and the FBI Laboratory.

If a child is missing and possibly kidnapped, but no interstate transportation is known, will the FBI begin an investigation?
Yes. The FBI will initiate a kidnapping investigation involving a missing child &#8220;of tender years,&#8221; even though there is no known interstate aspect. &#8220;Tender years&#8221; is generally defined as a child 12 years or younger. The FBI will monitor other kidnapping situations when there is no evidence of interstate travel, and it offers assistance from various entities including the FBI Laboratory.

If a crime is committed that is a violation of local, state, and federal laws, does the FBI &#8220;take over&#8221; the investigation?
No. State and local law enforcement agencies are not subordinate to the FBI, and the FBI does not supervise or take over their investigations. Instead, the investigative resources of the FBI and state and local agencies are often pooled in a common effort to investigate and solve the cases.

I do think I recall early on reading an article that said the local police did call the FBI for assistance in this case. I will try to find the link.

Thank you again for your reply. You certainly peaked my interest. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member