IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I tried taking the one half and flipping it and tying together and not really thinking this is gonna work. I also tried some different effects to try and make it more usable but really don't think this works.

It might give a general idea, and at least make people feel like they're looking at a real person, but it's not likely to look much like the real BG. .... Because of that, using the mirror image of one side to replace the other side will usually look like a completely different person. MOO

THESE ARE SPLIT IMAGES, FLIPPED, ENHANCED, NOT TO BE RELIED ON:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• face3.jpg
    face3.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,079
  • face4.jpg
    face4.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,067
You know, it bothered me that BGs hand was not in his pockets like the other one. How could it be and go through what, imo, is a brown shirt sticking out of his jacket. The jacket by the way I think is not as thick either more like a spring jacket with snaps in the front. The type more or less which is like a sports jacket, if that makes sense?
Thanks.

Could it be a taser in his pocket? Many of them look an awful lot like regular handguns nowadays. It could be that with a taser he felt brave enough to attempt this, since if something went wrong and he had to use it to get them to comply, it wouldn't make a sound like a gunshot. Does anyone know how long getting hit by a taser would incapacitate a person? I wonder if he could have used a taser to incapacitate one girl while he "dealt" with the other? IMO
IMG_0641.JPG

Yeah, I tried taking the one half and flipping it and tying together and not really thinking this is gonna work. I also tried some different effects to try and make it more usable but really don't think this works.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Is this a poster for the Lion King?

Will someone please go back to thread 14, page 67, #1005 and cut the face in half, flip the right over to the left side and post it here?

I would do it but I can't even get images off of my 35 mm camera to download onto my PC. I am a Technosaur. There are 2 VERY good enhancements on thread 14, the other is on page 54.

Let's please half them, flip the right to left and get a full face.

I KNOW you folks are savvy with this stuff, so please. . .humor me?

I looked but there isn't a picture on that post that I see....

I've been loosely following this, I'm not as caught up, I'm sure, as everyone else, so forgive me if this has already been done. I went back in time to a point where there were no leaves on the trees to give an idea of how the land lays in that area. Here's some screenshots. It's not the roughest terrain I've seen, but, I feel he didn't just coax them down there, it wasn't a walk in the park, and I see this dude as being in his late 30s to 40s. He doesn't look like he's athletic either. I'm guessing he probably had a firearm. Otherwise one of them could possibly have dialed her phone, in her pocket, or just dialed 911 as they made a run for it. He could not have gotten both of them by himself, unarmed.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (183).jpg
    Screenshot (183).jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 529
  • Screenshot (182).jpg
    Screenshot (182).jpg
    109 KB · Views: 540
  • Screenshot (181).jpg
    Screenshot (181).jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 556
  • Screenshot (180).jpg
    Screenshot (180).jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 559
  • Screenshot (179).jpg
    Screenshot (179).jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 567
I would wager in the opposite direction of this because he appears to be pigeon toed. This is a symptom of tight hips and common in someone who sits for extended periods of time. Doesn't quite look like an office worker... but perhaps someone who drives a lot.

My first impression was that he was walking and attempting to pull something out of his pocket because he is leaning

I know, right? Looks wolf-like or something. But figured I'd show it since someone was asking.

galaxygal - your photo enhancement is great. Can you divide his face in half and flip the right side of the photo over to the left so we have a full face? I could recognize this guy if I knew him, your enhancement is that good.

He looks late 20's to me.

I can't take credit for that photo, someone posted it in thread #12, post 666. They were pointing out something else with the image, but I saw a face; so I sharpened it and applied some filters. I don't know how to blend two photos. I made a mirror image of it, but I don't know how to overlay it.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Glock 9mm's are some of the more popular guns in this area, of his general age group from my experience. Not saying that's what he's carrying but a lot of people love Glocks here in rural Indiana & fits the general dimensions when scaled down.

Attachments

• glock.jpg
    glock.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 516
  • glock43-left.png
    glock43-left.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 540

attachment.php
attachment.php

Yep, looks like Satan. Moo.

Yep retracted my opinion further along. I believe if it's a gun it in a holster.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes! A holster makes sense. Obviously I know nothing about guns or concealment. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice observations. I know a physical therapist who could tell you anything you'd want to know about a person's musculo-skeletal anomalies by seeing a 60 second walk. I'm sure LE has access to that same kind of talent. If you put that together with the DNA info, they should be able to narrow down the suspect field. The main problem then would be a deliberately hidden suspect.

I would call in your info - very unique

Unfortunately no picture of the guy.

Poor horses :(

I know. And I wouldn't want to make an accusation even if there were a picture, but I think anyone who kills animals is potentially capable of killing humans. Not that all animal killers kill humans.

So I really hope this has spurred thoughtful discussion in MANY homes with children. The lesson is, if you can get away, RUN. If your friend can't get away, your friend is in a much better position if you are able to escape - and is more likely to be let go from a panicked perp. Leaving silently with a perp will end in your death. Even if you die trying to escape, you're no worse off than if you complied and were killed on the perp's own slow timetable.

Don't stay just because your friend is captured. Her only hope is you getting help.

This is exactly what we have talked about. I've told both my kids that they are to make as much of a scene and as much noise as possible if someone tries to take them. And they are to get away if possible! I think the thought that keeps me up at night is the thought that these girls were scared, and yet had no safe place to go. From what I've heard, there weren't many people out on the trail that day, so even if they could run, there wasn't a guarantee that there was anyone there to help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay