IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried earlier, but it was nothing as fine as this person's. What's odd is it appears to be in backwards. Who pockets their gun like that? Especially if you're about to use it? IMO.

I think it is for sure a gun and I think it is a smart way to holster it. Otherwise, where would he have it? He wouldn't want it in his jeans pocket and I doubt the pockets on his jacket would have the depth to hide it completely. Holstering it next to his body made it easier for him to hike. I also think he is left handed and that there is a gap in the closure of the jacket down the middle front. So, he can reach in and draw it out quickly and without fumbling around.

Wow thread is so fast.

On my way to work this morning, the electronic billboard on I 75 going southbound to Detroit (Michigan) had a picture of the two girls and the to the left of them. Following this case but was shocked to see this. Have been seeing Danielle Stislicki (local missing) on the billboard daily.

I also saw it Saturday night heading from Ann Arbor to Detroit on 275

The audio of "down the hill" could have been been at the bridge.

I think it is for sure a gun and I think it is a smart way to holster it. Otherwise, where would he have it? He wouldn't want it in his jeans pocket and I doubt the pockets on his jacket would have the depth to hide it completely. Holstering it next to his body made it easier for him to hike. I also think he is left handed and that there is a gap in the closure of the jacket down the middle front. So, he can reach in and draw it out quickly and without fumbling around.

attachment.php

A lot of guys where I'm from this area carry guns like this (I'm about 90 mins north of Delphi). You could walk around a walmart or through a hiking trail with the thing fully exposed and most people won't even take a 2nd look. A few months ago when the pokemon craze was in full swing I went out to a busy river walk area, there was a country guy similar looking to "bridge guy" wearing a gun fully exposed, a large group of people (including myself) was walking WITH him who never met him before because they felt safe knowing he had a gun.

Attachments

• holster.jpg
    holster.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 563
I'm not sure about the shape in the right pocket but if the girls were shot, there would be a lot of noise from that, bouncing and echoing across the clearing. Still open to him carrying a weapon of some kind though. What about screaming? How did he muffle that? Were they gagged?

Well,I'm exhausted and cross eyed from studying and looking at things all day now.Hopefully there will be an arrest Libby and Abigail's murders when I wake up in the morning.Hopefully this high reward money will make someone talk.Good night good people.

I'm frustrated we have no more news but am enjoying following everyone's thoughts. That picture (while appreciated) made me feel like I was looking into a kleidescope. Remember those as kids? This made me realize I'm exhausted and need to catch some zzzz's. Night to all you sleuthers. [emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched fox59 local news and from jump the ISP officer says we want people to know we're looking for the "murderer's and or murderer". The reporter then says the killer or killer's. I just find it interesting that they are using the "plural" in their speech tonight.

I've been following this case as well, seeing so many theories and thousands of people working together to solve this. I, too, am curious about the time gap.

Imo. I still believe he's closely following the case in media and forums. He feels special about the extra attention. So just in case I'd like to say to him "you're not as intelligent as you believe you are. Its only a matter of time before you're caught. The clock is ticking"

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Also, "You're a big doo doo head and your mom dresses you funny".

"So just go ahead and turn yourself in. There's ice cream".

Also, "You're a big doo doo head and your mom dresses you funny".

"So just go ahead and turn yourself in. There's ice cream".
Couldn't of said it better myself 😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Could this be the gait/body of someone who lifts/moves things with some weight but also spends a fair amount of time sitting - such as a truck driver? The left-handed comment makes me think of the post with the gun facing the "wrong way" in his pocket - but it would be facing the RIGHT way it was in an inside pocket and he was left-handed.

attachment.php

A lot of guys where I'm from this area carry guns like this (I'm about 90 mins north of Delphi). You could walk around a walmart or through a hiking trail with the thing fully exposed and most people won't even take a 2nd look. A few months ago when the pokemon craze was in full swing I went out to a busy river walk area, there was a country guy similar looking to "bridge guy" wearing a gun fully exposed, a large group of people (including myself) was walking WITH him who never met him before because they felt safe knowing he had a gun.

And relaxed fit, faded wash Levis. Go figure.

It's not just AARP members. Guys of all ages wear those jeans. In most of America.

Hello, first post but I have been reading every thread as you guys posted. Except for half of the last thread. I actually had a lot of work today. A lot of good things have been stated/discussed. I do want to share my pictures that I worked up in PS of the BG.

I had created my own gif of him walking just for my own sake, I know its been created and posted by another a few threads ago too.

However, I did not see where someone showed the gun in his pocket. With his first photo where he is looking at the girls it's not as visible. Then in my opinion he looks down to not show his face and turns towards them and the outline of the gun just jumps out and smacks me in the face. This is all my own conjecture of course.

I made the images in b&w also to see if anything was easier to visualize. I did not alter the image except to add some more contrast.

I also do think he concealed himself, that he is not as thick as one may possibly believe. His legs appears thinner in the knees and items or something shoved in his coat. Other then that I cannot state anything about him, take it as you will its just my opinion.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
SaveSave

When you said there was a gun in his pocket it took me a WHILE to realize you were talking about his jacket pocket - is anyone else seeing something in his right pants pocket? Like a night stick kind of thing?

(And nooooo I don't think he's just happy to see us.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One observation that I noticed is that the video clip they may be talking about is the iPhone live photo feature. The video they have may only be the 3 second clip that iPhones take if they have the live photo feature enabled. Unfortunately it may not be a full video but snippets of video and audio that coincide with photos being taken. Just my 2 cents.

The guy looks suspicious & didn't turn himself in yet which is even more suspicious but leading them back across the bridge is too risky and walking through that creek just seems totally pointless.

He is an animal and he doesn't think as a normal person. Once he intended to do whatever it was that he intended to do, it wouldn't matter how risky it was. He was driven and most likely hyper focused on doing what he desired to do. No matter how it played out there was risk. We don't really know where he took control of the girls nor how he did so. I personally think he either lured them away or threatened violence to subdue them. He didn't drag them away, at least not until they were hidden in the woods. I think they all ended up on the north end of the bridge and then he directed them to the woods.

I know Nana has stated that the searchers told her the girls didn't cross the creek, but how much information would the police/investigators given the searchers? I'd say not much. I've been involved in a few ...Respectfully snipped.....

FYI- that was stated previously and #1Nana came back and said that was incorrect. She said she was not told that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l