IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per request, here is an attempt to flip the split image to make a whole face. It's certainly not perfect, but it does look at least a little bit like a man, albeit a little furry looking. Keeping the line in the middle was necessary to keep it from morphing into something unrecognizable. There are two features that I have always subscribed to, chubby cheeks and facial hair/goatee. All MOO of course.
b8f4b70ffb707480efe0c6977f475163.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

But seriously, I am in awe of those of you who can manipulate images. I cannot even make my teeth whiter in a photo without it appearing all creepy. *fail*

Per request, here is an attempt to flip the split image to make a whole face. It's certainly not perfect, but it does look at least a little bit like a man, albeit a little furry looking. Keeping the line in the middle was necessary to keep it from morphing into something unrecognizable. There are two features that I have always subscribed to, chubby cheeks and facial hair/goatee. All MOO of course.
b8f4b70ffb707480efe0c6977f475163.jpg

Thank you for this. It's terrifying...but hopefully it will resonate with someone and a tip will come in. Or an idea will sprout. Or someone will quit second guessing themselves.

I think it is for sure a gun and I think it is a smart way to holster it. Otherwise, where would he have it? He wouldn't want it in his jeans pocket and I doubt the pockets on his jacket would have the depth to hide it completely. Holstering it next to his body made it easier for him to hike. I also think he is left handed and that there is a gap in the closure of the jacket down the middle front. So, he can reach in and draw it out quickly and without fumbling around.

Like this upward facing holster position: IMG_0927.JPG

Unfortunately no picture of the guy.

Poor horses :(

I found a picture, it's from 2006 though but the photo was posted recently. Similar facial features, goatee etc. but it is an older photo. In the picture he is showing where his pony was shot in the head (pony survived) but strange all around.

His property is also a 62 miles directly straight line East of the bridge.

Not sure what I can post. Since he is being sought for another crime is it ok to post links?

Sorry, one more question. Is YouTube okay to link? I've seen some YouTube videos posted/linked, but I thought maybe they were made by members so that's why it's okay to link them. Sorry to take up space in the thread for my questions guys. I appreciate your responses.

When you said there was a gun in his pocket it took me a WHILE to realize you were talking about his jacket pocket - is anyone else seeing something in his right pants pocket? Like a night stick kind of thing?

(And nooooo I don't think he's just happy to see us.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes and I still think there is something there above the knee on both legs.

When a person bends their knee the jeans will tighten against the skin and so that makes me think something is definitely attached to his legs like a leg brace or something.

Its on both legs above the knee. The one photo where leg bends shows the one and the other photo shows the other.

I dont think it is just shadowing because you can see about 1 or 2 inches thick before shadow starts.

JMO of course.

(bbm) yes! it does seem like something could be there

When you said there was a gun in his pocket it took me a WHILE to realize you were talking about his jacket pocket - is anyone else seeing something in his right pants pocket? Like a night stick kind of thing?

(And nooooo I don't think he's just happy to see us.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What if, as speculated before, he is left-handed? Is it possible he could retrieve the gun from the front opening of his jacket, not the pocket? Some type of opening inside the zipper (buttons?) opening? I hope that makes sense.

This! Exactly what I've been thinking!

Sorry, one more question. Is YouTube okay to link? I've seen some YouTube videos posted/linked, but I thought maybe they were made by members so that's why it's okay to link them. Sorry to take up space in the thread for my questions guys. I appreciate your responses.

I believe it is. I have not seen any info to the contrary and we have had many YouTube links here.

My understanding is as long as its not a video trying to implicate somebody. Videos of the bridge or that pertain to the facts of the case are fine

Question and I'm so very sorry if this is a repeat one, I've searched all 15 threads for days now.

We know for a fact the photo and man's voice was recorded by Libby on her phone.

Do you guys think Libby "tossed" it after recording?

Reason I'm asking is because I suspect he would have taken the phone if it was laying there after they passed. Why leave that?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Like this upward facing holster position: View attachment 111345
His "gun" looks much lower, though. All of these holsters so far would put the object near the chest. The area in the photo is near the jacket pocket and to the side.
To be honest, most people who carry guns just use a belt holster. Cheaper and easier. I carry mine in my backpack or purse. (Concealed carry is legal and common here.) I am just not convinced that it is a gun, but we shall see.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks Elliebee! You guys are awesome!

I may have been wrong, Grimlynn. If it is just a link to a informative post about the bridge, it might be okay, but I dunno.

Best thing to do is ask a mod.

Sorry I was so quick to reply without thinking it through. All apologies.

I really wish they could release more of the audio. Someone is bound to recognize his voice.
I live in Mississippi and I see guys dressed exactly like BG on cold days here.
He looks like average Joe to me. MOO.

This may sound strange but just what does MOO mean???

that has been posted ... might have been a youtube video - canèt recall but it is in the last thread

Hey guys! I've posted a couple times, but I'm new and I have a question. I did read the rules for WAS, but I'm still unsure, so I'm asking those who are seasoned here.

Can I post a link to a man's Facebook page who went to the bridge a took a video? It's interesting because it shows the bridge decay and space between the boards. He posted it to share publicly.

Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members