IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cf64a8fa70ceee294e8f975126b5221c.jpg

I see a catheter bag hanging down from the left thigh! Purely speculation;) I'm sure others will appreciate!

Can anyone help me find the link to the press conference where it was discussed? My memory is that they were asked specifically whether we are seeing hair or a hat on the guy's head, and they responded that it was a hoodie. I've been searching for that quote, but haven't turned it up yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check in the media thread? I'm sure the presser must be in there.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13163455#post13163455

I just can't even keep up anymore. I hate having to skip but it seems there's no real news. I'm in awe of those who can keep up and contribute. Continued prayers for A and L and their family. Hope there's a break soon.

I'm only keeping up by reading short replies. If someone says something interesting someone else is sure to reply and clue me in. I gave up on the north/south bridge subject.

You can read a transcript of the 2/22 press conference here http://m.imgur.com/4wcJzDL.

I just did that and several things stood out to me. It really sounds like they think there are multiple persons involved in the murders. Also, they clearly state that they have more video and it sounds to me that they have Liberty's actual phone as opposed to pulling the video and audio from a cloud.

I've been throwing around in my head that maybe BG "chased" them down bridge then possibly perp on audio was at the other end. I rewatched the press conference earlier and I felt like something that had was making them feel there could be more than one perp.

I agree! In one pic, the hood is down & behind his neck & you can see his hair. In another pic, it looks like the hood is up which explains the shadowing around the sides of his face MOO
I thought so too..but the two photos are not even one complete step, hands still in pockets. I could believe the hood blew back but in this photo series the hood would have raised itself. So I think they are both of hair.
thank you, I'm throwing a thought out there.

I just can't even keep up anymore. I hate having to skip but it seems there's no real news. I'm in awe of those who can keep up and contribute. Continued prayers for A and L and their family. Hope there's a break soon.

Me either. I had a family crisis yesterday and I am so far behind....ugh. Lifting up prayers to the family

Please, please, pretty please use

Threads get almost impossible to read when it isn't used. TIA

I have no idea what is under his chin but it's very rare to see a man wearing a scarf in this part of Indiana even if it's cold outside. Especially a man dressed like this. It's considered a bit effeminate and more important they're hard to keep in place when you're working on things. He looks like the kind of guy who works on cars or something of that sort, if you are that kind of person the last thing you're going to want is a scarf flopping around when you're trying to work or falling off. Even when shoveling snow or doing work outside in the winter it would be unusual to see a guy like him wearing a scarf. They're just not popular with men here at all.

It could be part of his coat, like something you snap over to the far side to keep your neck warm?

I would guess it's a pair of gloves stuffed in the top of his jacket before going with a scarf. I've seen people take off their gloves if they're thick and place them in that part of the coat temporarily while going into pockets then put them back on. Motorcycle goggles maybe?

I've lived in Indiana my whole life. Just about every male 30+ dresses like that in the winter or early spring. Generic jeans, generic jacket & hoodie.. the I don't give a damn if it gets dirty or what it looks like as long as it keeps me warm clothing. Most men from this area give ZERO thought about what to wear other than is it clean? Is it weather appropriate? Clothing is to keep your body protected & you try to avoid fashion statements for the most part. It's not considered manly to care about fashion.

TLDR; Almost every male in delphi 30+ dresses like this guy this time of year. ONLY someone who saw him wearing this EXACT outfit on this EXACT day would be useful.

I agree. I'm originally from a small town. Mostly blue collar workers and farmers. To generalize, guys couldn't care less about what they wear. Lots of stonewashed, relaxed fit, Lee jeans, Carhart jackets, tan work boots, and plain sweatshirts. They like to do things like hunt and fish, snowmobile, and fix cars, so they choose function over fashion. I now live in a wealthier suburb, very close to a pretty progressive, artsy city. I've never seen a guy dressed like that around here. My (long winded) point being, BG most likely doesn't turn a head in that area, or wherever he's from, just like if I saw him in my hometown he'd blend right in, yet if I saw him near where I live now he'd stick out like a sore thumb.

Long-time lurker on this site; first-time poster. I registered to post, after reading all the threads.

Thoughts on some characteristics of this person, from looking at his stride and hip/knee positions, and what we see of his face:

1) His face appears to be young, because he's still showing fat deposits. From face alone, I would guess late 30s. But his body is that of a man in his mid-40s. I would guess 45, plus/minus a few years, so 43-48. He's probably been described as "baby-faced" by friends/colleagues. His skin coloration suggests he's sandy-haired or there's strawberry-blond hair in the family.

2) Although he appears stocky in his torso, he's fairly athletic and agile in his core and probably his upper body, though less so from his knees down. The sharp angle he's leaning towards his left while lifting his right leg in stride, with his hands in his pockets, tells me his hips are in very good shape (not arthritic or causing pain). He has good flexion in hip flexors and strength in his glutes to push off and land at that angle. If he was off-balance in the least in that step or he had a weak core he would have his arms out. So this is someone who has extremely good balance and has probably worked outdoors where he's had to use his balance and agility.

3) His knees appear to be stiff and lacking flexion. Most of his flexion comes from his hips and hip flexors. So he may be arthritic in his knees.

4) Something about his stride and balance suggests to me he is left-handed. I haven't mirrored the images to see if I would think the opposite if they were reversed.

:tyou: Excellent assessment. :welcome: :greetings:

How does your physical profile fit with what LEO has suggested, such as, BG may have lived in the woods near Deer Creek? They suggested he was living in a tent, perhaps. Does he appear to you to be someone who lives off of the land by being the Predator who hunts his Prey? A Daniel Boone, kind of man, only very evil and quite dangerous.

He must have access to a little jingle for his pocket since his clothing does not appear torn or tattered but, then again, the image is fuzzywuzzy. He is wearing trail boots. I heard an expert on Inside Edition estimate that the killer is 6', 180 - 200 pounds. [not LE official]

That white loop coming out the top of his jacket looks to me like the handle of a plastic bag.
Maybe
He has it like that cause it's easy to grab and pull out of his coat.
Maybe has zip ties and.duct tape.
But that's what that looks like to me

I've always thought it was a grocery type plastic bag--but why it was positioned that way didn't make sense. Your idea does. Thanks. MOO.

I see that the suspect is wearing his fanny pack on his right side. I'm right handed and I wear my fanny pack on my left. I wonder if he could be left handed ?

Yes I have wondered about this too, if he is left handed (based on if that is a gun on his right side in a body holster.)

I have no idea what is under his chin but it's very rare to see a man wearing a scarf in this part of Indiana even if it's cold outside. Especially a man dressed like this. It's considered a bit effeminate and more important they're hard to keep in place when you're working on things. He looks like the kind of guy who works on cars or something of that sort, if you are that kind of person the last thing you're going to want is a scarf flopping around when you're trying to work or falling off. Even when shoveling snow or doing work outside in the winter it would be unusual to see a guy like him wearing a scarf. They're just not popular with men here at all.

It could be part of his coat, like something you snap over to the far side to keep your neck warm?

I would guess it's a pair of gloves stuffed in the top of his jacket before going with a scarf. I've seen people take off their gloves if they're thick and place them in that part of the coat temporarily while going into pockets then put them back on. Motorcycle goggles maybe?

The brown sweatshirt that the suspect is wearing, is a zip up, inside the sweatshirt and hood is a white fleece material. I believe that's what everyone is seeing, the white fleece is also sticking out on the right side of his neck, also the white inside of the hood is also showing on the back right side. I've seen this sweatshirt on guy that I think did this crime, in a photo that I emailed out to the authorities at the email site they gave us!

:tyou: Excellent assessment. :welcome: :greetings:

How does your physical profile fit with what LEO has suggested, such as, BG may have lived in the woods near Deer Creek? They suggested he was living in a tent, perhaps. Does he appear to you to be someone who lives off of the land by being the Predator who hunts his Prey? A Daniel Boone, kind of man, only very evil and quite dangerous.

He must have access to a little jingle for his pocket since his clothing does not appear torn or tattered but, then again, the image is fuzzywuzzy. He is wearing trail boots. I heard an expert on Inside Edition estimate that the killer is 6', 180 - 200 pounds. [not LE official]

Not saying I believe it's the case with BG, but reading your post made me think of a guy in our area, his family kicked him out one time & he set up house in a little old cemetery for a short while. Had a tent, couple coolers & a few other things there, but this was a very old run-down cemetery & ppl knew he was there. Police finally made him leave.

Per request, here is an attempt to flip the split image to make a whole face. It's certainly not perfect, but it does look at least a little bit like a man, albeit a little furry looking. Keeping the line in the middle was necessary to keep it from morphing into something unrecognizable. There are two features that I have always subscribed to, chubby cheeks and facial hair/goatee. All MOO of course.
b8f4b70ffb707480efe0c6977f475163.jpg

Great work!

Frankly, it looks a lot like one of the "unendorsed sketches" that the police do not want distributed.

Regarding mirroring one half of his face so that it forms a full face (not sure how to word that, but the thing that's been done to the photo in multiple posts): The two halves of our faces are actually more different than we realize, that's one reason a lot of (print) models look so good, because their faces are very symmetrical and that's rare (can link a source that backs this if anyone needs/wants it). I've actually played around with this before and created two pictures, using mirror images of one half of my face each, split perfectly down the middle from a straight-on photo. The two pictures looked totally different and neither looked much like me. They were very strange to look at. Just saying, I don't think creating an image like this is too helpful in seeing what an individual truly looks like, from my experience (for what it's worth).

Per request, here is an attempt to flip the split image to make a whole face. It's certainly not perfect, but it does look at least a little bit like a man, albeit a little furry looking. Keeping the line in the middle was necessary to keep it from morphing into something unrecognizable. There are two features that I have always subscribed to, chubby cheeks and facial hair/goatee. All MOO of course.
b8f4b70ffb707480efe0c6977f475163.jpg

wow. That is a little creepy.

I thought so too..but the two photos are not even one complete step, hands still in pockets. I could believe the hood blew back but in this photo series the hood would have raised itself. So I think they are both of hair.
thank you, I'm throwing a thought out there.

I didn't see it that way! I need to look again! Very possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon