Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from/in Kokomo.

There have been many missing girls from here lately, and although I spoke with someone who knows Breanne's legal guardian, and believes Breanne is safe, she is still considered missing.

Let me tell you, tongues have been WAGGING like crazy since noon here - mine included. The person taken for questioning today certainly fits the physical description, and his background is horrific. I don't know how he even got his current job, because they do bg checks. LE has stated that there has not been an arrest. Period, that is all. They did not say, to my knowledge, that this POI has been cleared. I will say that his SM is highly disturbing.

Until they make an arrest and there is a trial, though, we have to presume he is innocent.

This has been SOME day.

JLM307: Thanks for that. Interesting stuff.

I'll add my ideas:

3 and or 4

and will add a 7th: someone they already know in real life.

Is there a link from credible media source related to person being questioned? I'm New to posting here.
Like others, I've been following WS for this case.

POLL:

1-Drifter
2-SK
3-1 sp for a meet up; girls thought he was a teen when they talked to him online
4- 2 sp's for a meet up; the girls thought they were teens when they talk to them online
5-sex trafficking attempt
6-chance encounter

Two plus either three or six.

Is there a link from credible media source related to person being questioned? I'm New to posting here.

I've not seen one at all yet. Welcome!

IMO

If it wasnt Abigail and Liberty I think it would have been someone else. They were there. He took them. If they were not there he would take someone else.

I'm bummed out.. it's been two weeks. I know these things take time, sometimes never solved, but I was hoping since the girls were found so quickly, they'd have an arrest by now. :(

None.But maybe SK.I feel the killer or killers saw the snapchat photo Libby posted of Abigail and then came over.Someone they maybe knew or didn't know on social media.Snapchat.
POLL:

1-Drifter
2-SK
3-1 sp for a meet up; girls thought he was a teen when they talked to him online
4- 2 sp's for a meet up; the girls thought they were teens when they talk to them online
5-sex trafficking attempt
6-chance encounter

I hate to do this, but I was away for most of the day because I had stuff to do and this case is conducive to me getting anything done because I get sucked in and start reading every post....but any big news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is MY OPINION ONLY -

Instagram plays a key role in this crime.

LE has wiped it. It was available to look at previously, and now it is not. Libby's other SM accounts are still live.

JMO

I have been reading for a few days and have a question about the recording. I haven't had time to listen to it - does anyone have the link for the recording?

How was the recording found? Did the oldest of the two children upload to the cloud? Did she record, send, record, send ... how did she have the common sense and skill to record everything that was going on without the murderer preventing her from sending recordings to the cloud?

For whatever reason, was she able to record him telling them to go down the hill? Was it decided that the phone was in her pocket, or was it muffled from going down a steep hill?

Thank you for the duplication of two sides of the face - they begin to form-up his personality. Does anyone have a link to large format photos of the two photos that have been published? I'd like to give it a try too.

SOME RANDOM GOBBLEDYGOOK FOR FURTHER REFERENCE:

BG = BRIDGE GUY (suspect)

SK = Serial Killer

RSO = Registered Sex Offender

Dad Jeans = baggy, worn-out, blue jeans (c. 1990) like BG (suspect) is wearing

Geo***** = off limits for discussion

Hoodie = hooded sweatshirt that suspect appears to be wearing under his blue coat

HAT = something BG is NOT wearing on his head

Monon High Bridge = the bridge in Delphi that belongs to CSX (or some RR co.) that you are not supposed to walk on (but everyone does)

Manon High Bridge, Manan High Bridge, Moron High Bridge (see "Monon High Bridge"; also see "typos, how not to type")

Fanny Pack = a pouch, worn around the waist, to carry things that you would normally shove up BG's @$% if only you could get close enough to him

No credible media source. This is just the "word around town" and the "workplace news network" saying that the police took this person out of the plant in cuffs kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState