IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to do this, but I was away for most of the day because I had stuff to do and this case is conducive to me getting anything done because I get sucked in and start reading every post....but any big news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone in kokomo was questioned (and, it is said, gave a DNA sample) and released today in regards to this case and the rumor mill is hopping. it's not discussible because there's no MSM links available. mods are watching closely and we're all behaving. the person who was questioned has a criminal history related to children as I understand it. locals suggest its all big news as far as gossip/rumor/discussion of locals goes there right now.

What about tree stands? He could've been wearing layers to be warm because he was up in one for sometime waiting for an opportunity for someone to walk by. Which woul also explain his knowledge of area if he hunts there.

This is MY OPINION ONLY -

Instagram plays a key role in this crime.

LE has wiped it. It was available to look at previously, and now it is not. Libby's other SM accounts are still live.

JMO

Now that's a good theory and something we can actually talk about!

someone in kokomo was questioned (and, it is said, gave a DNA sample) and released today in regards to this case and the rumor mill is hopping. it's not discussible because there's no MSM links available. mods are watching closely and we're all behaving. the person who was questioned has a criminal history related to children as I understand it. locals suggest its all big news as far as gossip/rumor/discussion of locals goes there right now.

That pretty much nails it.
Yeah if I had a MSM link that mentioned the place of business or the name I would post the name and other info. But I'm trying to not cross the MOD line.

I was looking at this map of the Monon High Bridge Trail, http://www.indianatrails.com/?q=content/monon-high-bridge-trail-delphi

and as you can see, other trails are also marked by colored paths on the map. (The bridge is marked on the right, though you may have to pan over to see it). I noticed that there are trails that lead away from the bridge for quite some distance. The girls weren't found until the next day and his picture wasn't circulated until after that, so what's to say he didn't just walk a trail all the way to... somewhere?

Since I'm the one who put forth the "maybe instead of a trucker he's mobile in a different way - living in an RV perhaps" theory/proposition/ponderance, I thought I'd check that map to see if there are any RV parks right near those trails and wouldn't you know it? There's one right there on the left of that map about where N Washington street meets the waterway there, as shown here -

http://www.rv-park.xyz/parks/wabe764in.html

Probably nothing but I had no other ideas to check into, so there's that./

ETA: the high bridge trail doesn't connect to the ones that run to the RV park, but deer creek and/or main street does, FWIW.

Good idea, I was also wondering about an RV connection after the arrest of the Steubenville rapist yesterday. He was found living in an RV.

This videographer, GMF, gave permission to the networks to use portions of this amazing video in their reports. It's a great way to familiarize yourself with the beautiful area. I always suspected BG of living alone and perhaps in the woods nearby the High Bridge. Then, I found this Delphi video and learn that there are dozens of abandoned RR Row Houses along the rails and trails. Remember the Whistle Stop Cafe' in the movie Fried Green Tomatoes? Delphi was a major stop for the RR once long ago.

Exploring the Abandoned Monon Railroad ROW in Delphi Indiana

[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU[/video]

By far, one of the best videos of the site I've seen, and it appears to have been done last year, with still photos of the scene taken during both high and low/no foliage levels. The guy makes it to the NW end of the bridge @ 33:53.

That doesn't surprise me there would be abandoned row houses. The railroads had them available to employees who were working far from home, doing seasonal RR work, etc. I've seen them near to where old coal trestles/loading facilities were on the Great Lakes. Stands to reason why they would be in Delphi, being kind of a mini-hub of railroading 50+ years ago.

Great perspective, DeDee.

SOME RANDOM GOBBLEDYGOOK FOR FURTHER REFERENCE:

BG = BRIDGE GUY (suspect)

SK = Serial Killer

RSO = Registered Sex Offender

Dad Jeans = baggy, worn-out, blue jeans (c. 1990) like BG (suspect) is wearing

Geo***** = off limits for discussion

Hoodie = hooded sweatshirt that suspect appears to be wearing under his blue coat

HAT = something BG is NOT wearing on his head

Monon High Bridge = the bridge in Delphi that belongs to CSX (or some RR co.) that you are not supposed to walk on (but everyone does)

Manon High Bridge, Manan High Bridge, Moron High Bridge (see "Monon High Bridge"; also see "typos, how not to type")

Fanny Pack = a pouch, worn around the waist, to carry things that you would normally shove up BG's @$% if only you could get close enough to him

Good one

True but sooo sad. Sorry about your friend that's truly horrific, the poor petal.

AndyRyan are you from England? I haven't heard "petal" in a long time, and it was a fine Englishman that used to say that.

AndyRyan are you from England? I haven't heard "petal" in a long time, and it was a fine Englishman that used to say that.

Andyryan. Are you from a garden or something? I knew a flower who also once used to say that!!

OT but relevant to this thread, is tap a talk better to use for this than safari???
This thread moves at speed of light, and I was just wondering how "tat" worked? If it alerts my phone or what. Thank you.

This is MY OPINION ONLY -

Instagram plays a key role in this crime.

LE has wiped it. It was available to look at previously, and now it is not. Libby's other SM accounts are still live.

JMO

Maybe Libby's family wiped it out.......

I am surprised anyone picks them up. I am a kind person but it is very risky even for men drivers too.

I will never pick up a hitchhiker. I often feel a stab of guilt when I pass one by. I always wish I could help them and every once in awhile I will call law enforcement to check on them. But, I picked one up several years ago way back before we had cell phones. It was a lady and I had just seen a car that was broken down so I assumed she needed help. Oh boy! Within a half mile she had tried to gain control of the car and push me out of the driver's side door! It ended o.k. but it was very frightening"

This is a map I posted several threads back showing how close Kokomo and Atlanta both are to Delphi.

delphi_kokomo_atlanta.png

Round trip from Delphi to Atlanta to Kokomo back to Delphi is only ~113 miles. Not far apart at all.
Yeah, that is highly suspicious IMO.

I didn't realize that there were all these missing teenagers in the area.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

No one in Delphi seemed to recognise the suspect.Maybe he was visiting someone in Delphi a relative or friend.Maybe or maybe not he knew Libby or Abigail(probably Libby) from snapchat or social media.

SOME RANDOM GOBBLEDYGOOK FOR FURTHER REFERENCE:

BG = BRIDGE GUY (suspect)

SK = Serial Killer

RSO = Registered Sex Offender

Dad Jeans = baggy, worn-out, blue jeans (c. 1990) like BG (suspect) is wearing

Geo***** = off limits for discussion

Hoodie = hooded sweatshirt that suspect appears to be wearing under his blue coat

HAT = something BG is NOT wearing on his head

Monon High Bridge = the bridge in Delphi that belongs to CSX (or some RR co.) that you are not supposed to walk on (but everyone does)

Manon High Bridge, Manan High Bridge, Moron High Bridge (see "Monon High Bridge"; also see "typos, how not to type")

Fanny Pack = a pouch, worn around the waist, to carry things that you would normally shove up BG's @$% if only you could get close enough to him

Thank you for making me smile today. Rough day. Not to diminish the horror of this case. God bless these angels.

I have been reading for a few days and have a question about the recording. I haven't had time to listen to it - does anyone have the link for the recording?

How was the recording found? Did the oldest of the two children upload to the cloud? Did she record, send, record, send ... how did she have the common sense and skill to record everything that was going on without the murderer preventing her from sending recordings to the cloud?

For whatever reason, was she able to record him telling them to go down the hill? Was it decided that the phone was in her pocket, or was it muffled from going down a steep hill?

Thank you for the duplication of two sides of the face - they begin to form-up his personality. Does anyone have a link to large format photos of the two photos that have been published? I'd like to give it a try too.

:wave: Good to see you on a thread for these two girls, otto. Here's a link to Libby's recording:

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

I don't see how LE can determine if he is a serial killer without matching DNA. Unless the crime scene was identical to a prior one perhaps. Anyway, the FBI response does not shock me due to the seemingly unprecedented fact that video and audio of a child murder suspect was available to show the public.

This videographer, GMF, gave permission to the networks to use portions of this amazing video in their reports. It's a great way to familiarize yourself with the beautiful area. I always suspected BG of living alone and perhaps in the woods nearby the High Bridge. Then, I found this Delphi video and learn that there are dozens of abandoned RR Row Houses along the rails and trails. Remember the Whistle Stop Cafe' in the movie Fried Green Tomatoes? Delphi was a major stop for the RR once long ago.

Exploring the Abandoned Monon Railroad ROW in Delphi Indiana

[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU[/video]

This place is truly beautiful! I live in an extremely beautiful area and looking at the video I want to pick up and move to Delphi. I would want to spend my days hiking those trails. This is a total shame. Not only did he hurt the girls, their family, and the community, but he ruined this gorgeous spot where a lot of people found peace and tranquility. It reminds me of a beautiful trail not far from where I grew up that was known for a rape. We were not allowed to go down there by ourselves, but at age 10 or 11, we'd often ride our bikes over to the spot and not tell our parents. Such a sad sick world we live in when children can't enjoy nature because of scumbags that do this crap. It makes me so angry!

Now I'm off to the mountain to celebrate my birthday and do some hiking myself. I hope they will have BG in custody by the time I get back.

Sending love to Delphi! <3

2- is not a monster in the eyes of those that know him, he may even come off to many as vulnerable in a way to confide in you... this is for power.. a controller, game player . He's the one that manipulates a situation in normal settings that will always place him a hero or victim mentality. Believe he played sports... may have been great at them. Challenges. He's dangerous... I feel if not caught he will strike again soon. This was a big game for him.. tasted and will do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member