IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked Libby's Instagram about a week ago. No video or pic of the crime was posted... don't think that would be possible or something she would have wanted to do anyway. They may just be shutting it down for her privacy, or there's something on there they find off. Who knows. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya i was wrong think those were from snapchat. my appologies

And why handcuffs?
In moo it was because they wanted people to be talking about it. He was a known convicted sex offender of a child about the same age, and the people in Kokomo didn't disappoint because the gossip here was like an out of control wildfire.

I would be thrilled if an arrest was made soon for this case. Hope we see it by end of week.

Assuming there is a connection-
From Atlanta, IN (Emily (16 y/o) & Lauren (14 y/o) Stratton )to Kokomo, IN is 25 miles.
From Kokomo, IN 14 y/o Breanne Voiles) to Delphi, IN it's 35 miles.

"Who's next?" How awful to think that but the LE did say something along the lines if not exactly as this which makes me think they are either seeing a connection to some girls already missing (I still feel the Iowa girls could be connected) or that the killer left a message of some sort saying there were others or that there will be more.
All MOO.

I thinking a geographic radius from one of those points. Or, someone is making their way north and west.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sf92
This is a map I posted several threads back showing how close Kokomo and Atlanta both are to Delphi.

This is MY OPINION ONLY -

Instagram plays a key role in this crime.

LE has wiped it. It was available to look at previously, and now it is not. Libby's other SM accounts are still live.

JMO

Can I get the link for the Instagram? And her Twitter? I think I must have missed them along the way.

Can a person be placed in handcuffs by LE if they are not under arrest?

This is MY OPINION ONLY -

Instagram plays a key role in this crime.

LE has wiped it. It was available to look at previously, and now it is not. Libby's other SM accounts are still live.

JMO

I can still see it.

While extensive discussion of pics of blurry boots may be considered over the top by some, you'll be pleased to know that after hundreds of posts about a mere scrap of aged and dirty looking material, it was a WSer who was ultimately able to identify the t-shirt logo of UID Sand Canyon John Doe:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?585-Sand-Canyon-John-Doe

While Sand Canyon John Doe still has not been identified, it was the determination and perseverance of members here that have brought LE one big step closer to finding out who this unidentified man is.

If members find such discussion tiring, boring, unnecessary, etc in this case, they can scroll and roll, but perhaps discussion of boots will be a big step in this case too ... we don't know until we know.

:wave:

THANK You sillybilly - LE had been on that case off and on for 23 years. Ten WE got involved.

I was there sleuthing with the WS'rs and the detectives when the design was found. I made the T-shirt mock-up and OMG saw Det. Marty in a video showing it to people in a news report, LOL. Wished I'd done a better job, haha..

Seriously just one more example of what we can do and do it with LE alongside.

And another example of the value of Scroll&Roll.

ETA: "Big Step" - I see what ya did there, LOL

:cow:

I cannot keep up with these threads so I apologize if this was previously discussed. Libby's obituary lists her date of death as February 13 while Abby's date of death is February 14. I literally cannot handle the implications of this.

I do think that this case will be solved and that justice will be served (as best as it can because there is never any real justice when a homicide is involved).

ETA - I am glad to see that LE is making arrests during the course of this investigation although they may not currently be in conjunction with this investigation. Maybe they already have BG behind bars on other charges.

I don't think the high trestle bridge can be seen from the highway.

Having watched the investigation from pretty much the beginning my only logical conclusion is BG or as prefer to call him was lurking and watching for a target.
He saw the girls either at the north end of the bridge or at some point as they were crossing the bridge.

I think he then travelled either by vehicle or foot depending were he was viewing from,to the south end of the bridge, but not via the bridge, hoping to intercept the girls.

I think he accessed the bridge from the south side heading north and walked past the girls who were heading south or could even by this point be actually at the very south end of the bridge.

He then turns and starts heading south in the same direction as the girls and in effect traps the girls at the south end of the bridge.

The south end appears from what I have viewed, a lot more isolated,I believe he would have wanted to take them off the bridge at the south. Much less chance of being spotted.

I am good with maps and directions but this has been a complicated crime scene to fathom for me, I truly believe this has in depth local knowledge.

I think he took them over the water to an area he knew was isolated but also to throw LE off his tracks, he probably crossed back over the water after the crime but at a different spot to get back to his vehicle.

I do think he had a vehicle nearby on the south side or a safe place because he would absolutely have been seen by someone in a state of disarray, as at the very least after the crime he would be wet due to creek crossing.

If he was travelling a main route/highway could he have seen the girls on the bridge and pulled off and drove at least close to the south end of the bridge hoping to catch up with them, I don't know if it's possible to see the bridge from a main route??

All absolutely my own opinion

Assuming there is a connection-
From Atlanta, IN (Emily (16 y/o) & Lauren (14 y/o) Stratton )to Kokomo, IN is 25 miles.
From Kokomo, IN 14 y/o Breanne Voiles) to Delphi, IN it's 35 miles.

"Who's next?" How awful to think that but the LE did say something along the lines if not exactly as this which makes me think they are either seeing a connection to some girls already missing (I still feel the Iowa girls could be connected) or that the killer left a message of some sort saying there were others or that there will be more.
All MOO.

Since they have stated that they have more audio than the "Down The Hill" that is out there. Maybe they have him saying that he has done it before. Just my opinion. But we do not know what is on it the recording. And with LE saying the recording is "stuff of nightmares", I do not think I want to know what all is on it.

Well, I'm sorry if I cause confusion.

I sure don't see the IG that I saw a few days ago. So, I'm unsure what everyone else is looking at?

Here is her twitter link that I posted at that time. Her IG, Kik and Snapchat are there too.

https://twitter.com/libby1227?lang=en

Can a person be placed in handcuffs by LE if they are not under arrest?

Generally, no. Sometimes officers will put a person in handcuffs at a scene and them let them go without charges, but a person who is in handcuffs and is being lead out of their work and into a police car is in custody/under arrest.

Well,I'm very tired and I very sad for Abby and Libby.I pray I wake up in the morning and hear of an arrest.Good night everyone.

I cannot keep up with these threads so I apologize if this was previously discussed. Libby's obituary lists her date of death as February 13 while Abby's date of death is February 14. I literally cannot handle the implications of this.

I do think that this case will be solved and that justice will be served (as best as it can because there is never any justice when a homicide is involved).

There have been theories about this but no 'official' release that I am aware of that explains why.
From that's how the coroner listed it on the DC to that was the choice the family made (date of disappearance vs date of discovery)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me