IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there connection between the Abigail/Liberty murder and the Lyric/Elizabeth murder ?

Due to that another double murder of young underaged girls has been mentioned her on this thread I took a look at this other case and found some similarities which could point to some kind of connection between the
Delphi, Indiana double murder case and the Meyers Lake/Evansdale,/Bremer County, Iowa case.

I wonder if the LE have found a DNA match between the unknown killer of
Abigail/Liberty and the unknown killer of Lyric/Elizabeth?

Here are some of the similarities:

Abigail Williams and Liberty German
disappeared the 13th (feb, 2017), at ca 1PM
Abducted in area by water
Killer dumped the girls bodies on a bank by a river
Crime location connected to bridge

Lyric Cook-Morrissey and Elizabeth Collins
disappeared the 13th (june 2012), at ca 1 PM
Abducted in area by water
Killer dumped the girls bodies on a bank by a river
Crime location connected to bridge

And take a look her IMO:

Abigail and and Lyric look alike and Liberty and Elizabeth look alike !
http://www.wthr.com/sites/wthr.com/files/abby-williams-libby-german-delphi-missing-girls.jpg
View attachment 111483

http://kwwl.images.worldnow.com/images/8288981_G.jpg
View attachment 111485

So, IF there is a killer DNA match between this two cases then it is the same killer, a serial killer ?.
If there is NOT a killer DNA match, could it be a copy killer of the Lyric/Elizabeth murder?

FYI here is a link with info on the Lyric/Elizabeth murder case :

https://iowacoldcases.org/cases-by-city/evansdale/

Another commonality are the trails. Lyric and Elizabeth were taken from a park and there is a very long trail that actually crosses over (or maybe under, my memory is a little dim) the interstate and connects to the park area a block or so away.

It may have been connected to another post that accused the family. If concerned please contact the mod so you have a better understanding of the issue. They will be able to help you out i this matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just chiming in to add: (I didn't see jennrestine's post). If one commented by quoting an offending post that was subsequently removed, then the commenter's post would also be removed too (so as not to have a record of the original post).

This is not directed at thekarmabus. Just expounding on karma's explanation.

“We’re going to continually go to different locations,” he said. “Investigators are going to speak with suspects, witnesses or anybody that has evidentary information that might help us solve this case. We’re going to continue to do that.”

But with every search comes speculation about a possible arrest. In the past two weeks, investigators searched homes in Delphi, Peru, and Lebanon. State police said the leads did not pan out.

“Please don’t post on those sites [social media] that we’ve arrested someone or put that person’s picture naming them as a suspect,” he said. “When you don’t have facts to back that up that’s a dangerous game and that could be dangerous for the person you’re posting on the Internet.”

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/28/reward-now-more-than-100000-in-delphi-murders-of-two-teens/

It's so clear that both of these girls were dearly loved and supported by their communities and families. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you. My daily hope is that you all will be comforted by good memories of these terrific girls and that the perp is found soon.

Libby’s cousin Lori Knipp remembers how much the 14-year-old loved playing sports and enjoying life. Knipp said Libby even used to write down inspirational quotes she came across.

"She was always very upbeat and inspiring and uplifting to people,” said Knipp who wonders what Libby’s future would have looked like. “What would she have aspired to be? What greatness would she have brought to this world?”

Knipp said the family is dealing with the loss by taking it day by day and by putting one foot in front of the other.

The next step in their healing process is to team up with Abby’s family and put on a memorial softball tournament. Both girls played summer recreational softball in Delphi.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/28/softball-tournament-announced-in-honor-of-delphi-teens/

Someone mentioned further back that BG has a walrus stache, I agree that or
Willford Brimley style. Definitely should be noticeable. Please let these beasts be caught soon.

And should be more noticeable if someone has recently shaved it or altered it. If one is to grow/maintain a stache like that I doubt they just shave it off on a whim. I think that was one of the indicators they mentioned at the presser last week.

I'm still hung up on if the BG passed them while they were on the bridge... and even if he doubled back, scared them and made them high step their way back across the bridge.. how he could manage to do that and get them into the woods on the north of the bridge, how he could do that without him risking someone seeing him.

I just wonder if the girls still had almost 2 hours to kill, if they didn't go exploring in the woods and came upon someone. Could it be that there was a 2nd person back in the woods that they stumbled on something that was being hidden and BG came up from behind and stopped them from leaving.

RBBM I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking they surprised someone that was up to something sketchy? Perhaps a drug deal? I don't know.... but I think there are two perps.

Sometimes an officer will place someone that isn't being arrested in handcuffs. They sometimes do this if they are serving a search warrant on property and they will also cuff someone for the officer's own personal safety while they are getting matters sorted out.

Remember, if someone was indeed arrested it may not be for the reasons we think.

I agree. They can always 'detain' you and place you in cuffs for protection of whatever the situation is. Like you mentioned. But also during a traffic stop or disturbance call with multiple persons.

I don't think the high trestle bridge can be seen from the highway.

It is another bridge the poster was talking about. It's the "Freedom Bridge" over IN-25, Hoosier Heartland Highway, in case the girls were dropped off via Old State Route 25.

-Nin

This case means so much to so many because it's two innocent kids enjoying nature during the day. Kids should be encouraged to get out and spend time enjoying the outdoors, not feel scared that they can't do something as innocent as go for a daytime hike. As a father my heart breaks for all the families involved and for the community. The amount of law enforcement invested in this is awesome and i know this or scumbags will be caught and will pay. When we had the marathon bombing in Boston, the amount of agencies that came together and basically shutdown the entire city of Watertown as SWAT went door to door was awesome. In the end, good will win!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just to note, the presser is at 10:00 A.M. EST tomorrow, like last week.
Bumping my post. My apologies. I didn't realize the OP had linked the announcement from last week. As far as I know now, there is no presser tomorrow.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for any confusion my post might have caused.

Bessie

and Indiana has some RSO's who are women, even living on Canal St in Peru.

bbm - I think in this particular case the possibility of a female accomplice should be a bit higher on the list since a couple was seen at the park around the time the girls vanished.

There is no difference.

You either see the guy or you don't.

Police think it fine to report it to them..............

...........but find it possibly libelous to share with your friends.

That is ridiculous.

The difference is, if you report a tip to police they can vet it. If you post it publicly, people can get REALLY REALLY VICIOUS with no information whatsoever. God help people who are publicly outed and innocent. I was about to name people whose lives have become public even though they just tried to help out with a victim, or were once accused but are innocent . . . but forget it, I'm not going to do it!

If you have a tip, calling it into LE is the thing to do. Outing a potentially innocent person publicly will keep their name out there forever.

What really creeps me out is how different bridge guy looks in those 2 images. In one he looks casual, non threatening, posture is relaxed and suddenly his face seems aggressive and his posture looks threatening.

Yes! That puzzles me too.

I checked Libby's Instagram about a week ago. No video or pic of the crime was posted... don't think that would be possible or something she would have wanted to do anyway. They may just be shutting it down for her privacy, or there's something on there they find off. Who knows. JMO.

A bunch of nutters were posting to the girls FB and Twitter.... People can be so cruel, sad!!...I assume the family shut it down.

And should be more noticeable if someone has recently shaved it or altered it. If one is to grow/maintain a stache like that I doubt they just shave it off on a whim. I think that was one of the indicators they mentioned at the presser last week.

That's funny that thought came to my mind too...

What really creeps me out is how different bridge guy looks in those 2 images. In one he looks casual, non threatening, posture is relaxed and suddenly his face seems aggressive and his posture looks threatening.

As I understand it, these images are taken about a second apart.

I agree. They can always 'detain' you and place you in cuffs for protection of whatever the situation is. Like you mentioned. But also during a traffic stop or disturbance call with multiple persons.

I think, but can't quote law so IMO, that you can be held for a short time, maybe 72 hrs?without being charged. Then LE must charge or release you. I think it might vary by state. Others who really know, please correct me. Our CDN law is a bit different not that I'd be 100% on that.

I am creating a post in the media thread. Do yall know of any other accounts?

Liberty:

Twitter- https://twitter.com/libby1227?lang=en
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/liberty.german
- https://www.facebook.com/libby.german.3
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/_liberrrrty_/
According to Libby's post on her Twitter profile: Kik lrlgerman snapchat. libbybaby1227. and instagram Its_A_German_Thing

Abigail-
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010623611166
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/abby.j.williams/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads