IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this.

I think there's a reason these are the only two screenshots they are willing to release. The recording is probably very disturbing beginning to end and everything happens very quickly. In the pic where he looks more tense he's a. closer and b. something is entering the screen, probably Abbie right before he comes into contact. Did Liberty maybe think openly filming Abbie aka him approaching would freak him out but instead he put his hood over his head and charged?

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

Hey folks;

Friendly reminder to PLEASE use "reply with quote" when responding to previous posts. Otherwise nobody will have a clue about what you are replying to.

:thinking:

Yes! That puzzles me too.

Purely a "guess", but I think the second still frame photo shows BG at the initial point of movement directly toward the victims; which would explain the placement of his feet (as if he were turning as he walked from the side opposite the victims, toward a more direct line of approach)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not sure if people thought my question about the significance of shoes was being snarky. But I legitimately was wondering what that could accomplish so I am thankful for the helpful responses.

Oh, I have no idea. I was replying to a different post!

My imagination may be working overtime these days, but I had some more thoughts tonight.

If (big if!) these murders were done by the same person/people as the murders of Lizzy and Lyric, I'd expect at least one (or the only) perp to be a young man. I'll use just one person in my explanation, although there could be more than one.

I've been picturing a teen from the Evansdale/Waterloo area who was rather socially awkward, possibly into hunting, and showing some signs (or a lot of signs) of being/becoming a sociopath/psychopath - or already one if you don't believe that you can't be diagnosed as one until you're an adult.

I can see him killing/torturing animals, being a peeping tom, possibly being in a lot of fights or just bullied, and eventually molesting young girls. He may have gotten more brash and grabbed both Lyric and Lizzy just to increase the thrill some, but things got out of hand. One or both may have threatened to tell and he ended up killing them both.

A year or two later, he graduated and moved to Lafayette to go to college. It's possible that he continued abusing girls, maybe even murdering again, but he's kept a fairly low profile until now. On the 13th, he may have gone fishing, hiking, or just checking the place out. Even walking across the dangerous bridge could have been thrill seeking for him. Once he saw the girls there and all other witnesses gone, it would probably be easy for him to convince himself that he should recreate the thrill from 5 years ago.

I'm wondering if they've put any fliers up around the colleges in the area. Probably another fairy tale, but just wanted to share. As always, MOO

My imagination may be working overtime these days, but I had some more thoughts tonight.

If (big if!) these murders were done by the same person/people as the murders of Lizzy and Lyric, I'd expect at least one (or the only) perp to be a young man. I'll use just one person in my explanation, although there could be more than one.

I've been picturing a teen from the Evansdale/Waterloo area who was rather socially awkward, possibly into hunting, and showing some signs (or a lot of signs) of being/becoming a sociopath/psychopath - or already one if you don't believe that you can't be diagnosed as one until you're an adult.

I can see him killing/torturing animals, being a peeping tom, possibly being in a lot of fights or just bullied, and eventually molesting young girls. He may have gotten more brash and grabbed both Lyric and Lizzy just to increase the thrill some, but things got out of hand. One or both may have threatened to tell and he ended up killing them both.

A year or two later, he graduated and moved to Lafayette to go to college. It's possible that he continued abusing girls, maybe even murdering again, but he's kept a fairly low profile until now. On the 13th, he may have gone fishing, hiking, or just checking the place out. Even walking across the dangerous bridge could have been thrill seeking for him. Once he saw the girls there and all other witnesses gone, it would probably be easy for him to convince himself that he should recreate the thrill from 5 years ago.

I'm wondering if they've put any fliers up around the colleges in the area. Probably another fairy tale, but just wanted to share. As always, MOO

I too see the resemblance between this and the Evansdale murders of 2012, but I just can not see this killer as a young man or teen. From the picture and voice, I would be SHOCKED if he was under 40.

I think when this guy is caught, it's going to be like the Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington revelation, because I really believe this man is a SK and is also responsible for the Evansdale murders, and god knows what other murders.

I am creating a post in the media thread. Do yall know of any other accounts?

Liberty:

Twitter- https://twitter.com/libby1227?lang=en
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/liberty.german
- https://www.facebook.com/libby.german.3
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/_liberrrrty_/
According to Libby's post on her Twitter profile: Kik lrlgerman snapchat. libbybaby1227. and instagram Its_A_German_Thing

Abigail-
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010623611166
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/abby.j.williams/

Abby Snapchat abbyj.williams
Liberty Snapchat liberty.german

Interesting theory, bridge guy looks a lot older than college age though. Sounds older than he looks if the voice is bridge guy. I think 45 based on the voice but looks more like 35-40 in the pictures.

<mod snip>

What really creeps me out is how different bridge guy looks in those 2 images. In one he looks casual, non threatening, posture is relaxed and suddenly his face seems aggressive and his posture looks threatening.

I agree..I think one reason BG looks older, and more threatening, is the play of light and shadow on his face. I think he is younger, but the shadows (shading) make him look older and mean. JMO Is it possible to take the shadow off his face? without blowing it up?

From your link:

"As News 18 previously reported, the man in the blue jacket within the grainy police released photographs has become the “main suspect” of the investigation. Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley told News 18 they are expanding their search beyond Delphi for this man and believe he may have been picked up as a hitchhiker."

(Just want to stew on this for a while again, don't mind me)

I agree..I think one reason BG looks older, and more threatening, is the play of light and shadow on his face. I think he is younger, but the shadows (shading) make him look older and mean. JMO Is it possible to take the shadow off his face? without blowing it up?
Nah, the image quality is so bad there is almost no shadow detail. Images were probably already enhanced before being released.

There is no difference.

You either see the guy or you don't.

Police think it fine to report it to them..............

...........but find it possibly libelous to share with your friends.

That is ridiculous.

Not ridiculous at all. There's a difference between sharing your thoughts privately with friends and sharing thoughts on your social media which is seen by many people.What exactly is the benefit of you telling your friends on social media that you think a particular person - that you decide to name - is a murderer based on something only you perceive makes them guilty? IMO all I can think of is that it's to gain attention.

Why not instead do what LE has been asking for the last two weeks and simply call the tip line? It's not difficult.

Marking my spot:

Gardenista*
*Originally Posted by*mpnola*

I am creating a post in the media thread. Do yall know of any other accounts?

Liberty:

Twitter-*https://twitter.com/libby1227?lang=en
Facebook-*https://www.facebook.com/liberty.german
-*https://www.facebook.com/libby.german.3
Instagram-*https://www.instagram.com/_liberrrrty_/
According to Libby's post on her Twitter profile: Kik lrlgerman snapchat. libbybaby1227. and instagram Its_A_German_Thing

Abigail-
Facebook-*https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010623611166
Instagram-*https://www.instagram.com/abby.j.williams/

Abby Snapchat abbyj.williams
Liberty Snapchat liberty.german

(Sorry for quoting wierd, credits to posters gardenista and mpnola above)

POLL:

1-Drifter
2-SK
3-1 sp for a meet up; girls thought he was a teen when they talked to him online
4- 2 sp's for a meet up; the girls thought they were teens when they talk to them online
5-sex trafficking attempt
6-chance encounter

3 and also a possible 2

whoa ... I totally missed this piece of info earlier

a set of footprints ... not three sets of footprints? did he carry them? drag them?
This is just conjecture, but I'm thinking the perp might have parked in the back of the cemetery. He would have left one set of footprints going from the crime scene to the cemetery on his way out, which was subsequently followed the opposite direction by the searcher that located the bodies.

I too see the resemblance between this and the Evansdale murders of 2012, but I just can not see this killer as a young man or teen. From the picture and voice, I would be SHOCKED if he was under 40.

I think when this guy is caught, it's going to be like the Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington revelation, because I really believe this man is a SK and is also responsible for the Evansdale murders, and god knows what other murders.

Interesting theory, bridge guy looks a lot older than college age though. Sounds older than he looks if the voice is bridge guy. I think 45 based on the voice but looks more like 35-40 in the pictures.

Also, I would be really surprised if this guy was a college grad. Looks more like a mechanic, roofer, handy man type.

I considered those things too, but wanted to go with just one person because that's what most people believe. My original feeling about it was that it was a teen and an older man (father, uncle, neighbor, whatever) in Iowa, and that the other guy was bringing him back to school after a weekend back in Waterloo (or wherever) and they stopped there for whatever - fishing, checking out the bridge, looking for a good place to dump bodies or something. That just seems really far-fetched, even to me.

Libby's Instagram post about Peter Pan made me really tear up. Cold chills and tearing up.

Is it so hard to live in a world where girls and women are left alone??

(And yes, no need to lecture, I know boys are abducted, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member