IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK You sillybilly - LE had been on that case off and on for 23 years. Ten WE got involved.

I was there sleuthing with the WS'rs and the detectives when the design was found. I made the T-shirt mock-up and OMG saw Det. Marty in a video showing it to people in a news report, LOL. Wished I'd done a better job, haha..

Seriously just one more example of what we can do and do it with LE alongside.

And another example of the value of Scroll&Roll.

ETA: "Big Step" - I see what ya did there, LOL

:cow:

^^^^This!

I have refrained from posting more often because of the snark and "waste of space" comments.

I think we are better as a community if we just scroll past the posts with which we disagree or find a "waste of everyone's time" and focus on posting what matters to you (within TOS, of course).

There is room here for all of us to speculate, ruminate, and postulate. If you become tired of a subject, just move on by! It's all good!

We are all here because of those two girls. Let's focus on that and not on how annoying are the questions and speculations of well-meaning members.

MOO, respectfully, and kumbaya and stuff.....

Is there a prison close by? Many child/teen/sexual offenders, re offend shortly after getting release. Could be someone who was visiting family. I have ran through so many possible people researching. There are alot of offenders out there and he is of average height and build. Who.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Yes, there is a state prison nearby-
attachment.php

Attachments

• prison.jpg
    prison.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 534
^^^^This!

I have refrained from posting more often because of the snark and "waste of space" comments.

I think we are better as a community if we just scroll past the posts with which we disagree or find a "waste of everyone's time" and focus on posting what matters to you (within TOS, of course).

There is room here for all of us to speculate, ruminate, and postulate. If you become tired of a subject, just move on by! It's all good!

We are all here because of those two girls. Let's focus on that and not on how annoying are the questions and speculations of well-meaning members.

MOO, respectfully, and kumbaya and stuff.....

I am not sure if people thought my question about the significance of shoes was being snarky. But I legitimately was wondering what that could accomplish so I am thankful for the helpful responses.

AndyRyan are you from England? I haven't heard "petal" in a long time, and it was a fine Englishman that used to say that.

"Poor mite" is another I only hear from my UK or Canadian friends......I love those colloquialisms.

Yes, there is a state prison nearby-
attachment.php
Hmm. Thank you. Something to consider. Wonder if offenders like this are more apt to live in the bigger cities for the shelters or small communities so they can conceal their identities a little better and get jobs that don't run background checks. Assuming

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I was thinking truck driver who had business in the area or was passing through.
I'm sorry but I just can't get behind the hitchhiking theory at all, someone committing such a heinous, horrible and, what it seems like, well planned and executed crime isn't going to risk it all by hitchhiking away, it is too risky and there is no guarantee anyone would pick him up to begin with, disagree if you want, but I can almost guarantee this man has his own vehicle and drove away on his own.

Miscellaneous thoughts, all MOO:

1) I don't think BG or the victims are dressed inappropriately for the weather. Low 40's is a temperature that midwesterners adjust their outerwear for, especially teenagers. BG looks to be wearing a light jacket over the hoodie, certainly appropriate for such temperatures. Abby is in a light jacket only, not uncommon at all for someone her age in such temps. I don't at all think this is an indicator that BG isn't local. In fact, I would say it indicates he's used to this climate. Keep in mind also that BG may have been planning to be outside longer than just a couple hours, and the temps drop quickly in the evening here.

2. Springtime in Indiana means soft/wet ground, especially in an area with water. It is logical to think LE was able to locate at least some footprints suitable for casting. Knowing the footwear isn't enough to identify a killer in and of itself, but it could be another valuable clue to help distinguish the countless guys that look like BG in wardrobe, size, and stature.

3. Last year, we had a teen in our town leave a suicide note. Within two hours of entering the house (he wasn't inside), LE had completed a very detailed forensic analysis of his computer, providing much information. With the amount of horsepower LE has assigned to this case, I think it's safe to assume they had every ounce of information from all electronic devices in short order. I recognize there are messaging apps that don't provide information easily and that a perp could watch SM anonymously, but if this was a catfishing ruse, MOO is that LE would be aware of that early on.

4. MOO is that BG is extremely familiar with the area. It isn't a place someone just happens upon, and given the state of disrepair the bridge is in, it's unlikely a person unfamiliar with it would just waltz across it. I also wonder how long the horrific events lasted. It is pretty dark here by 6:30 this time of year, and a person unfamiliar with the area would likely struggle to find his away around in the darkness. Look how many people are struggling with location/direction in the area with the various maps that have been posted.

5. In one of the videos I watched regarding the area around the bridge, I observed a couple of areas similar to a viaduct of sorts. It's the type of configuration I have observed homeless people use a makeshift place to live. I'll try to find it again and post pics. Personally, in MOO, I don't believe he's homeless or a drifter, but if he is, he may have holed up in such an area.

6. MOO is that LE has DNA results if they are collecting from others. The most concerning thing in this regard is that it implies there is no match in the database. If true, that is terrifying.
I agree with most of what you said, I would point out that the new bridge above SR25 is an attention grabber and it leads on one side into Delphi and the other side directly to the monon high bridge. So if someone not from the area was curious where that bridge over SR25 leads to and walks that way they could accidentally find the monon high bridge very easily.

Wait.... I thought they said they had spoken to everyone that they knew was at the park that day EXCEPT bridge guy..... which would mean he's probably not part of the couple. I remembering that wrong?

Oh you might be right! I'm admittedly not sure, as it has never been mentioned whether this couple, or the "man in black" are cleared by police. At least I can't remember reading about that. But they must have been, right? If LE spoke to them and nothing more came of it?

Just getting in. Any news? Here's the latest msm I see:

Police confirm no arrests in Delphi double homicide, urge public not to jump to*conclusions

POSTED 3:44 PM, FEBRUARY 28, 2017, BY*FOX59 WEB*AND*DEANNA ALLBRITTIN,*UPDATED AT 10:41PM, FEBRUARY 28, 2017
http://fox59.com/2017/02/28/police-...icide-urge-public-not-to-jump-to-conclusions/

"DELPHI, Ind. – Indiana State Police want to emphasize that there have been no arrests in the case of*two murdered Delphi teens, and they’re urging the public not to jump to conclusions and spread rumors.

“Naming suspects on social media is a dangerous game to play,” said ISP Sgt. Tony Slocum."

Sorry for any repeat, rehash, just getting in and checking latest msm.

"While some people say the whispered conversations about the teens’ murders have grown quieter, law enforcement has seen the speculation on social media get louder than ever.

With rumors of an arrest swirling on social media Tuesday, state police felt forced to put out tweets, Facebook messages and press releases to set the record straight, stating no arrests have been made.

This came after hundreds, maybe thousands, of people saw posts pointing to a couple people as the potential people arrested.

“No one wants to be blamed for a double homicide, especially when there are no facts to back it up,” said Slocum."

http://fox59.com/2017/02/28/police-...icide-urge-public-not-to-jump-to-conclusions/

I am creating a post in the media thread. Do yall know of any other accounts?

Liberty:

Twitter- https://twitter.com/libby1227?lang=en
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/liberty.german
- https://www.facebook.com/libby.german.3
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/_liberrrrty_/
According to Libby's post on her Twitter profile: Kik lrlgerman snapchat. libbybaby1227. and instagram Its_A_German_Thing

Abigail-
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010623611166
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/abby.j.williams/

Where does one locate the "media thread?" TIA

Another commonality are the trails. Lyric and Elizabeth were taken from a park and there is a very long trail that actually crosses over (or maybe under, my memory is a little dim) the interstate and connects to the park area a block or so away.
The video here is a must see. My jaw dropped when I saw video footage of the area the other 2 girls were found. It could be mistaken for a part of Deer Creek where Abby and Libby were found. Very strange.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/34591309/...s-between-indiana-murders-lyric-and-elizabeth

have we confirmed if the LE do in fact have the suspect (s) DNA?

No, we don't know if LE has any DNA. We have inferred that they do because they seem to be collecting DNA samples from sex offenders.

I agree with this.

I think there's a reason these are the only two screenshots they are willing to release. The recording is probably very disturbing beginning to end and everything happens very quickly. In the pic where he looks more tense he's a. closer and b. something is entering the screen, probably Abby right before he comes into contact. Did Liberty maybe think openly filming Abby aka him approaching would freak him out but instead he put his hood over his head and charged?

There has been some discussion of possible footprints because of the wet ground. Is that something they can release to the general public without compromising the investigation? They might possibly be able to get shoe/boot make, size etc. Could be important info, maybe enough to help someone identify BG along with the pic? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member